Chapter 18

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SOOOOOO Sorry for the late update. Like I've been telling everyone else, I've sent my laptop back home to Malaysia a few weeks back n I don't have any other PCs to get online or to even update. Now I'm having this opportunity to steal my fren's laptop for a moment.. =.= N i dunno when I'll be able to update the next chapters.. So Sorry. I'll post 2 chaps for u guys today.. Hope u guys will enjoy it.. I'll be back soon. Promise!! 

-----------------------------

 

She kept on staring into nothingness for the past 5 hours. Nothing seemed to spark her interest. Or perhaps, her mind has already stopped working.

It was 5 hours earlier that she has received a clear answer to her questions. It was 5 hours ago that she has witnessed the proof to her doubts. It has been 5 hours… that she lost her trust in the guy named Shim Changmin in just a split second.

It wasn’t her memory that has returned to her. It was a fact.

Inside the arsenal, as what the name naturally indicates, the room was full of weapons she would usually see in action movies. They were all sorts of guns, bombs, rifles, and many other spy devices lined up from the floor to the ceiling. And she could’ve thought she might be inside Men In Black’s film setting. But that wasn’t quite the reason for her to lose the trust that she had claimed to have finally found. It may have contributed to it in some way though. But the main thing that has left her stunned at the doorway of the secret room was a symbol that she could easily relate to the disappearance of her father.

And the symbol belongs to none other than the mafia clan which has won her most hatred: The Shim Clan.

Somehow, she felt like this same plot has happened somewhere before in her lifetime. But every time she tried to recall something, a sharp pain would immediately consume her. And she gave up after she suddenly thought about what the pain could do to the poor baby that she’s carrying.

The baby…

Her hand immediately caresses the slight bulge that is already visible near her stomach. The area was firmer than previously and feeling it with her skin sent her a feeling that is very hard to describe.

Min Hee immediately thought about the father. And her tears started to fall again without warning. She didn’t know why it was falling, and she didn’t know why she was hiding. But she felt like it was the right thing to do.

Yes. Perhaps she was scared…

She hated the man, she felt sad and scared being around him, and she feels like staying away was the most appropriate thing to do. Or was it because it has happened to her before?

Shim Changmin was the head of the Shim Clan. She remembered that now. And she always knew that her father had some sort of connection with this mafia clan. A good connection, in fact. It was only recently that bad things started to happen to her family. Her father didn’t return home for an amount of days and when he does, he would be covered in blood. She remembered being concerned about her father and asked him why. But all he answered her was: “I’m sorry…”

And that was when her life seemed to be played in a fast forward motion. And it was all blurred. She figured that it was the parts that were a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter