Chapter 13

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let’s go.”

Checking his reflection in the mirror one last time, Changmin then turned towards the double doors where there were two large men holding them open for him. He gave them a nod acknowledging their hard work and quickly made his way towards his jet black Lamborghini Gallardo parked beside the fountain in front of the house. Kim Junsu was right behind him.

“Wait! Are you actually serious about turning to the authorities?” Junsu argued breathlessly, trying to catch up with Changmin’s fast pace. He swore Changmin’s legs weren’t made for humans.

“I’ve told you, this is just for safety measures. It’s no big thing,” Changmin retorted calmly, ending the argument. His hands were now opening the car door on the driver’s side and he gracefully slid inside before pulling it back, closing it securely. Soon enough, both of them were already riding the elegant vehicle across the empty free-way.

As Changmin climbed on the speed meter, Junsu ducked beside Changmin in terror as he witnessed the world outside zoomed away behind them, making him grip fast on the leather seat for dear life.

“I always hated it when you drive. Can you please slow down?” Junsu begged between his chattering teeth.

“I can’t,” Changmin replied coolly. “I’m anxious.”

“God, I could literally feel my getting smaller,” Junsu’s voice was evidently scared.

Changmin’s eye-brows crooked. “What does your has anything to do with my driving?”

“EVERYTHING!” Junsu exclaimed desperately as he was on the verge of tears.

“Aish. Can you stop being such a sissy?” Changmin mumbled in annoyance and slowed his Lamborghini to an acceptable acceleration. “There’s nothing fun in driving a sports car at this turtle speed,” he sighed.

“Yah! Be grateful that I just saved you from a potentially brutal car accident! You wouldn’t want Min Hee to be claiming your body by parts, do you?”

“Whatever… We’re here,” Changmin announced as he pulled to the side in front of a very big Victorian Mansion. “Pfft, it’s only the size of my guest house and they’re already calling it a mansion,” Changmin commented in irritation as his eyes left the stone plate stating the name of the building.

Both of the gorgeous men got out of the car and they walked side by side towards the entrance of the so-called mansion. Right at the door, two men who looked a bit less like security guards stopped them in their tracks.

“Do you have an appointment?” one of the men asked sternly.

Looking down at the arm holding him back, Changmin chuckled and inserted his hands inside his pocket in one sleek move. He stared the man down with his eagle eyes as if daring him to punch him in the face.

“The Great Shim Changmin does not need an appointment. Now move aside,” Junsu barked and brought his arms across his chest. Mimicking Changmin’s gaze to the other men, he confidently waited for them to make way.

“Tch, the US President himself needs to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter