Everyone Needs A Little Bling Bling In Their Life. Part 2

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

numero dué !

 


 

Miki smiled and dropped the stick. "Tah-dah!" "What is it?" Jonghyun asked tilting his head to the side. "Its Jong-dino and Miki mousy, silly!" Jonghyun had to grin, the boy had a big tail and spikes on his body while the girl had a pair of round ears and a slim tail. Jong-dino and Miki mousy.


"What do you think?" Miki asked, batting her lashes at Jonghyun who was still looking at her drawing. Jonghyun crossed his arms and looked away. "Meh. Its okay." he peeked at Miki who pouted her lips at his lacklustre comment. "Nah, I'm kidding! I really...like it." Jonghyun scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Miki giggled. "Thanks! I wish we could save it though..."

"Miki ah!" a woman called out to Miki and ran up to the sandbox with a smile. "Miki ah, there you are. Why are you alone?" the woman asked. Miki shook her head and pointed to Jonghyun. "Omma, I wasn't alone. I was with Jonghyun." Miki's omma realized Jonghyun was there and chuckled to herself. "Oh silly me! I didn't see you there, you're so small! How cute." Jonghyun frowned.

He wasn't cute, he was a boy! Boys don’t do cute.


M.omma then tapped Miki's nose. "Now Miki, remember you have to use you're manners." the two youngsters looked confused. M.omma turned to Jonghyun. "How old are you?" "Uh, I'm turning 7 in April." a look of realization hit Miki and she turned to Jonghyun. "Oh! I didn't think to call you oppa, you were shorter than I am." Jonghyun got upset, why was everyone commenting him on his short stature?!


Miki smiled. "Dont worry Dino oppa, you'll get taller! Then I'll be looking up to you."
"Ooh! Did you draw this Miki ah?" M.omma pointed to the sand drawing. "Ne omma, its me and Jonghyun oppa." M.omma giggled and nodded. "I see! Why don't we take a picture? I have my camera, I was supposed to take pictures of you and your cousins."
M.omma pulled out a film camera and stood back. The two friends positioned themselves behind the drawing and stood beside each other. "Cheese!"

 


Pretty cliché right? But it was a start of a great friendship! We met at the park many times after that. Even went to each other's houses and the same school.

Over the years his dinosaur face got more defined, but got handsomer at the same time. But his smile has stayed the same.

I think that's when I first started falling for him.

And when he said my name, he made me look forward to when he would call me again.

I didn't think I'd fall for my friend, my Jonghyun.
Or that my Jonghyun would end up in someone else's heart and his in theirs.

Do I stand a chance?
No, that would be wrong. Se Kyung sshi rightfully captured my oppa's heart.

I'm not mad at her or him. Just a little upset that I found out through the internet that he was dating her. Didn't he trust me enough to tell me before the media had to tell the world?

I would have liked to have been told instead of reading it off Nate.

I think the fans are as passionate as I am lacking in his affection. They might be raging, crying, disappointed, or feeling betrayed -things I should be feeling too, right?

But, its okay. I think.

I think those feelings are overflowing from them which is more than enough to compensate for my unfocused feelings.
Honestly, I see that smile of his, in those photos, he is happy.

What type of person would let those things slide, though? At first I tried to be angry, my head full of nasty thoughts but my heart didn’t listen. All it did was beat. Very faint, but it reminded me that I do have a heart. A heart that still keeps my precious oppa

With this heart, I will accept that Jonghyun oppa and Se Kyung sshi are together.

I will do what I can to protect that relationship, and his smile.

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“Come in!”

I looked up from my picture and scattered charcoals. My hands were blackened with charcoal so I quickly slide them up and down my pants before whoever walked in the kindergarten.

The door opened and revealed a dishevelled man, who stumbled into the room and quickly shut the door behind themselves. Composing myself, I greeted the parent. “How may I help you, sir?” the parent sniffled and looked up, surprising me with a sorrowful face. He also wasn’t a parent. “J-Jonghyun oppa?”

Jonghyun oppa looked at me with swollen eyes, he had been crying. He hiccupped and tried to straighten himself up before speaking. “M-mousy ah,” his lips quivered. “I…can we talk? I need someone to talk t-to…”

Jonghyun looked like he was going to collapse onto the floor soon so I wordlessly motioned him to take a seat on one of the kid’s small seat. Gladly, he slumped down and held his head in his hands. I took the seat across from him. “The fans…I don’t think I can handle the pressure.”

Oh. So he came here to ask me for comfort? When his fans aren’t pleased, he comes to me to gush his problems?

Ha! Don’t make me laugh, Kim Jonghyun.

But I don’t feel that way. All I did was stare at him, wallowing in his sorrow.

Jonghyun slowly looked up, peeking through his fingers to look at me. He studied me, I to him. “Are…you angry at me too?” he asked meekly. It was not like him. Flabbergasted, my eyes widened. He continued in a sober manner, “I know I should have told you. You were…the first person I thought of to tell when Se Kyung ah accepted my request,” he inhaled a deep breath, “I really wanted to tell you, I did! But I just couldn’t bring myself to unload my happiness onto you, like I always do.”

Jonghyun laughed dryly, a wry smile on his lips. “Naega pabo imnida. To my best friend I didn’t share with, I expect to give me a hug and tell me its alright.” he slid down off the chair onto his knees. He looked like a defeated man, before facing the fight.

“Pabo.”

I got up from my seat and kneeled him front of him, taking him into my arms. His body seemed worn for wear and I held him tighter. “Its okay. I understand.” I whispered as he nuzzled his cheek into the crook of my neck. “I’m so sorry.” he mumbled, softly sobbing onto my apron. I inhaled his familiar and comforting scent, patting his back. “Nothing to be sorry about.”

“With time, things will get better. So look forward to that, okay chingu?” Jonghyun pulled away, his eyes glassy with tears that were yet to be shed. “Miki ah,” “Smile, okay dino-oppa? When you’re sad, that’s when you miss out on all the smiles.” surely enough, Jonghyun oppa curved his lips. Although shaky, it was still that smile I loved most. I smiled back. “Komawo, mousy ah.” he then pulled me back into the hug.

I smiled, leaning my cheek to his head.

And with time, I hope that my feelings for you will become stronger. I never want to give up on our friendship, and your smile.  

 

 


hows that? feels like it was odd, but, some of this were my honest thoughts when I first learned Se Kyung and Jonghyun were dating!

But I wont say what, you can try to firgure that yourselves :P

Speaking of Jonghyun, its less than a month before his birthday ! yays, keke. I share that birthday with Jjong oppa  !!

Yes, I didnt even believe it when I learned that :D cool? hahh. ^.~