Flowers.

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

Onew walked past her door, ducking expertly under the peep hole, to the other side. He leaned against the doorframe, closing his eyes and breathing deeply. “Okay, you can do think, Jin Ki. All you have to do his knock. Yes.” he opened his eyes and made a fist. “Hwaiting!”

 

Her unnie squealed in delight, tugging on Na Yu’s clothes. “He’s pep talking himself!”

 

Onew stood centre of the door, his left hand holding the bouquet and with his right hand balled up -ready to knock. All that kept him from his mission was a simple flick of the wrist.

 

But he hesitated, holding his arm in mid air, and brought his hands down to his sides and sighed.

 

He pivoted on his heels, turning around and shutting his eyes, cringing. Na Yu’s unnie let go of and shook her with both hands. “Dongsaeng ah! He looks so pained,” she squealed in amusement, “His expression is sooo cute though!”

Na Yu bit her lips, trying not to laugh. Her oppa did look funny, but it was such an adorable look too.

 

Onew turned back smiling to the door. Biting his lip, he brought his fist back up confidently and knocked on the door.

 

“AWE,” Na Yu’s unnie hugged her dongsaeng. “He finally knocked!”

 

Na Yu giggled as a shy smile made its way on Onew’s lips. It must’ve taken a lot for him to knock on her door (: you have NO idea :P).

 

Then, Na Yu’s unnie pushed her away. “Yah! Don’t make the poor guy wait, I think he might have a heart attack if you don’t see him soon!” Na Yu glanced at Onew who was staring at the door expectantly, the bouquet ready in his hands.


“Just leave the bags I’ll handle it!”

 

Na Yu walked up to Onew who’s back was to her. Close up, she could see the sweat on the back of his neck. Aigoo, he was so nervous!

 

“Oppa,” she called out softly. Onew jumped and whirled around, eyes wide. He stuttered. “N-Na-an, uh, Na Yu ah!” he blinked and shoved the flowers to her, his head bowed. “I got these for you! I hope you like them!”

 

Na Yu smiled seeing the white and yellow roses. She took them gratefully. “Kamsahamnida, oppa.” she giggle, smelling the sweet, fresh scent of the roses. “Jeongmal yeppeo.” Onew looked up and chuckled nervously. “Ah…I’m glad you like them. I was going to get you orchids, but there was no more…” a sudden light went off in his head as he gulped. “Sorry for just coming unannounced but I wanted to surprise you, w-would you like to go out, with me, today?” he asked, looking at her with small eyes.

 

Na Yu opened to respond but was cut off. “Yes! She will gladly go with you!” her unnie interrupted, smiling widely as she walked out from the corner. She pushed the pair towards the elevator easily and shoved them inside. “Annyeong~ have a good time! Take care of her, Jin Ki sshi!”

“Aigoo, young love!”

 

 

Na Yu held the roses to her chest as she and Onew walked out the dorm. She glanced at Onew who looked relieved as ever. She took his hand with her free one and laced their fingers together. Onew smiled at her and held her hand tightly. “You still have the flowers?” “Ne.” she giggled. “oppa, do you know what white and yellow rose mean?”

 

Onew pouted, thinking. “Ani, not for roes. Waeyo?”

 

Na Yu grinned, her eyes smiling. “White means ‘Innocence,’ or ‘Remembrance‘.” she paused and looked him in the eyes.

 

“Yellow roses mean ‘Please love me’.” she told him. Onew blinked and blushed. “Oh, OH. Wow,” he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. “I didn’t know.” Na Yu giggled and pulled his hand, making stop walking and stand beside her. She stood close to him, their nose almost touching. “Now you do,” she inhaled his comfortable and familiar scent mixed with the roses. “I was really touched that you came, you have no idea how happy I am.” “My heart is beating so much.”

 

Onew smiled and brought her to his chest, his free hand around her waist. Na Yu giggled softly. “Well, my heart is beating crazily.” he admitted. He looked at her face, her doe eyes only looking at him. Onew smiled and leaned in to give her a short kiss.

 

When Onew pulled back he saw Na Yu pouting. It made him pout too. “Wae?” he asked. “Ppoppo.” she said simply, making fish lips. Onew laughed making her scrunch her nose.

 

“I shouldn’t have gotten you those roses, I should have given you yellow Tulips,” he mused.

 

“Waeyo?” his grip around her waist brought her even more closer, their lips a breath away. “Because they mean ‘I’m helplessly in love’ with you,” he whispered and kissed her on the lips.

 


Wheee~~ Onew oppa and Na Yu! They didn’t really go on a date, but it’s the thought that counts ^^

Honestly, I was just gonna end it with him knocking her door, but the flowers took on a larger role than I planned O.o I think it turned out well :P  haha 

AND. -i almost forgot!

KAMSAHAMNIDA/ARIGATO/THANKYOU/SALAMAT/MERCI/ to the new subscribers!

olenkiss


AyumiLikesSHINee


WhiteSnow0425


keiwookiechul


manchestergirl90


ohsohot


hoshichii 

It really makes me happy to have subscribers. T^Tthankyou, really, and to those who are still here, thankyou also! <3