Missing pages

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS A DETAILED STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED TO HYERIN AND HYESUN. IT FOCUSES ON THE STORY OF HYEMIN, GAIN, YOOJIN AND GEUNSOOK. AND SOME OTHER FACTS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS OF THE STORY. I'LL UPDATE MY FINALE CHAPTER SOON ^^)

 

 

No one’s POV

Hyemin and Gain were best friends since they were in high school. They shared stories and secrets to each other. Until one day, Hyemin told Gain that she likes a guy named “Geunsook”. Gain liked Geunsook as well but got rejected because Geunsook liked Hyemin. Their friendship fell apart when Geunsook confessed to Hyemin that something happened between him and Gain during his trip to the bar.

Hyemin, devastated of what his lover said, broke up with him and started a new life with a man called Yoojin. Yoojin loved her and she loved him back. Unfortunately, Yoojin got into a accident and died after his second daughter was born.

Geunsook appeared again and promised Hyemin that he’ll love her and take care of Yoojin’s kids.

Gain married a man which never loved her and only loved her money.

Geunsook and Gain didn’t communicate for several years but Gain appeared again and told him to meet up with him at a restaurant with his son. Geunsook, who had a strange disease. Fell ill and hadn’t been able to meet his son. Gain tried to take him to the hospital but failed because they were hit by a truck which had no breaks.

After a few years, the events of “My erted Stalker “ occurred.

Facts:

-Before Jongin met Hyerin, the dorm was really not that messy. It only became really messy when he started liking Hyerin. Why did he do this? Because he liked her and wanted her company.

-Jongin liked Hyerin the entire time. But he enjoyed playing with her which caused Hyerin to be confused of her feelings.

-Hyerin was actually shaken by Lay but realised her true feelings when Jongin came back.

-Hyesun was badly damaged because of her father’s death which caused her depression but soon changed after she met Sehun.

-The three idiots who tried to harass Hyerin before were B.A.P members.

-Hyerin never liked Luhan as a lover. She just kept forcing herself to him.

-Sehun’s mum agreed to Hyesun and Sehun’s relationship after a bit of convincing and the doll-faced girl gave up on Sehun.

-The other exo members were always out of the dorm due to practice. And I didn’t put all of them to not make the story more complicated.