All of it

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: I'M BACK GUYS!!!! HOW ARE ALL OF YOU?? THIS CHAPTER WILL BE HEART BRAKING T^T)

 

 

 

 

Hyesun's POV

"You're finally awake" A tear fell from an eye.

 

"Who says I'm gonna die?" He caressed my cheek. I have mixed feelings. Am I supposed to be happy or sad?

 

"I'm... I missed you" I wrapped him in a embrace. Not too tight, not too weak. It was my "Sehun" hug.

 

"I missed you too" He was about to reach out for a kiss but I evaded.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Nothing... I just... I just have to tell you something later..." I slam the door and went to the rooftop. Where I'm free, where I'm alone.

 

Hyerin's POV

"What happened to her?" Sehun asked me.

 

"A lot of things happened when you were asleep you see? It's been three months. A season has passed Sehun" I said.

 

"I see, I can't wait to get outta here" He smiled at me.

 

"Yeah, I'll go check if the doctors are here. Let's see if we can discharge you" I said as I hurried outside. No more questions to be asked. How will Hyesun tell him? I'm scared of her.

 

"Baekhyun?" I asked as I caught the attention of my sister's lover. "Why are you here?"

 

"I heard you guys are going to the hospital. So I thought I came by" He smiled.

 

"I see" Everything's messed up. Should I tell him that he's awake?

 

"Where's Hyesun?" He asked.

 

"Quite frankly, I dunno. You should go find her" I said as I bolted as fast as I could from the room. Away from everyone.

 

Hyesun's POV

"Eottokhe?" I kept knocking my head. "Eottokhe?" Tears kept falling. "Eottokhe!!!???" I shouted out loud.

"What are you doing here?" Someone suddenly hugged me from my back."What are you doing here?" My eyes widened."Surprise" He whispered as he leaned on my shoulder. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I don't... I don't know what to do..." I whispered.

 

"I'll give you time" He said.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"I'll let you decide. I knew this would happen" He sighed and gave me a smile.

 

"Thank you, thank you for understanding what I feel" I said as I cried in his arms.

 

"It's alright. I don't want to fight for myself if you love someone" He smiled.

 

"Hyesun? Baekhyun?" I recognised the voice. Sehun.

 

"Oh, Sehun! You're awake!" He said as he gave the younger one a brotherly hug.

 

"Why are you crying Hyesun-ah?" He caressed my hair.

 

"Nothing, it's nothing" I shook my head and smiled.

 

"I'll leave you guys alone" He pat Sehun's shoulder then he went downstairs.

 

I will never stop owing Baekhyun.

 

"I never knew three months had passed. So what happened?" He asked.

 

"Hyerin will be married soon I think" I smiled

 

"Not that, I mean you! What happened to you?" He put an arm around mh shoulder.

 

"Nothing, not much has changed" I smiled. Of course I would lie. I don't want him to blame himself for what happened to me...

 

"That's good" He smiled at me. He was about to kiss me but he collapsed on the ground and fainted.

 

"Sehun-ah! Wake up!" I knelt down to his level and started shaking him. It doesn't seem to help so I ran down the elavatpr to the nearest doctor I saw. I asked for help and a bunch of them came and carried him to a room I don't have access to.

 

"What's his case doctor?" I asked.

"It's only a shock. Don't worry" He nodded as a sign of goodbye and I peeked at the window where he lay.

 

As soon as he woke up, I ran to his side and asked if he was okay.

 

"Who are you?" He asked.

 

"Hyesun-ah? Don't you remember me? Silly!" I said as I caressed his hair.

 

"Oh yeah, you're Hyesun-ah. I guess I became forgetful after the accident" He chuckled and gave me a peck in the cheek.

 

"I guess you did" I poked his nose.

The doctor came inside the room and asked for his guardian. No one was there so I volunteered.

 

"What is it doc?" I asked.

 

"You see, this is his brain" He gave me the piece of x-ray picture they took from Sehun's brain.

 

"What about it?" I asked.

 

"After the accident, something changed in it" He sighed.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Are you the close to this patient?" He asked.

 

I nodded. "Yes, I'm his girlfriend"

 

"Does he remember you?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, he does. It's just that he kinda forgot me for a sec then remembered me again.

 

“As expected. I knew this would happened” He shook his head.

 

"What is his sickness?" I asked.

 

"His going to forget everyone he knows gradually" He said.

 

"What?" My heartbeat started raising.

 

"One part of his brain was badly damaged and we had to do some changes in it" He said.

 

"What did you do?!” Tears started falling again.

 

"We’re very sorry. We had to do it in order for the patient to stay alive” He said.

 

"You can fix it right?" I asked.

 

"No, if we do some more changes, I don’t think he’ll survive" He sighed.

 

"What can we do?" I asked desperately for a proper answer.

 

"We just have to wait till his memory gets wiped out” He sighed and left me alone in the room.

 

I came back to Sehun's room and hugged him tightly. "You won't forget me right?" My tears were falling like a massive waterfall.

 

"I won't Hyesun, I'm sorry about earlier" He said unaware of what's gonna happened to him.

 

"I love you, don't you dare forget about me! I'll seriously kill you!" I said.

 

"What's wrong? Tell me" He said calmly.

 

"No, not right now. When the time is right. Not now" I kept crying.

 

He'll forget about me. What do I do?

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ^^ IT JUST RANDOMLY POPPED OUT FROM MY BRAIN LAST RECESS T^T THERE WILL BE MORE CONFLICTS! AND WHEN I SAY MORE, THERE'S HEAPS! STAY TUNED!)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!