First day of spring

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME MY FELLOW READERS! HERE YOU GO! I WAS GOING TO UPDATE YESTERDAY SINCE YESTERDAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING. I RUINED IT FOR YOU GUYS... ANYWAYS... HERE'S THE UPDATE!)

 

 

 

 

Hyesun's POV

I regained all my senses back over one season. It was good having Baekhyun beside me all the time. This was his doing. if it wasn't for him, I would've been in hell. Baekhyun was my saviour and now my lover. I plan to tell Sehun everything when he wakes up. I just wish he will not be devastated. I want him to do the same. To forget me. To love someone else. But one thing is for sure, I will never forget those sweet memories he gave me. He's the one who turned me into a normal person. I will never forget all the things he has done for me. Him and Baekhyun are my guardian angels. But I have to choose one that will truly love me. And I think that's Baekhyun, Baekhyun the man who never forgets to smile, Baekhyun my lover who brings me different stories every day, Baekhyun the man who awaken me from all the nightmares. Baekhyun, my lover. Spring is finally here. What will happened? Will there be a turn of events? Will more dangers appear in our paths? Hope not, I'm scared. I don't want any of that happening anymore. The memories last winter were awful. Cold as the winter breeze, sharp as the glaciers.

 

"How are you unnie?" I called my sister.

 

"Oh Hyesun-ah! Me? I'm just buying a gift for Jongin. You?" She asked. She had a happy tone with her. I'm glad she's fine. Everything's fine.

 

"Gift? What's the occasion? And yeah, I'm fine. Baekhyun has been really busy nowadays" I said.

 

"Yeah, they have been lately. Didn't I tell you? It's our seventh monthsary next week!" She said in a loud cheery tone.

 

"Really? Hope you have fun. Bye" I dropped the call and lay in my bed for a moment. Everything's fine, spring is here. All flowers must’ve sprung out now.

 

I strolled around the streets. The trees were regaining their radiant leaves again, the grass were growing, flowers, yellow, purple, pink, red, blue sprouted on the sides of the streets. The warm breeze of spring. It was almost perfect. If only every day was like this. 

 

"Hyesun-ah!" I heard a loud voice. I smiled at the sight of the man who ran towards me, Baekhyun.

 

He quickly locked me into a warm embrace and I could feel my cheeks turned to cherry red.

 

"Isn't the weather nice?" He said as he removed me.

 

I nodded. "Spring is here, finally" A smile traced my lips.

 

"I love you" He whispered in my ear as he wrapped my shoulders with his hand.

 

"I love you too" I said as I gave him a peck in the cheek. We are happy, very happy. And I'm happy.

 

Hyerin's POV

Spring is here! I never knew time would go so fast! I wish it would be a bit slower. I want to cherish every second and every moment with him. The jaw breaker is almost finish. It’s just about the size of my thumb. I’ll be finishing soon. I can’t wait.

 

Someone back hugged me.

 

“Who’s this?” I turned around to see Jongin. “Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“I wanted to see you. Your sister said you were here” He gave me a big smile.

 

“You have been skipping your schedules again?” I asked as I pouted.

 

“I promise this is the last time” He said as he put both his hands on each other.

 

“Last time kay?” I sighed.

 

“Where do you wanna go Hyerin-ah?” He asked as he held my hand tight. I could feel it’s about to fall off. But I like it. I like it how he puts pressure on our hands when we are holding onto each other. You can feel the love.

 

“I dunno any places” I sighed.

 

“Let’s go to our dorm” He smiled.

 

“Your dorm? Wae byuntae?” I mockingly slapped him in the arm.

 

“Just come” He said as he pulled my hand outside the shop. Good thing he didn’t noticed my present for him.

 

We arrived at the dorm and it feels good to be here again. Those memories. Memories from the past seven months.

 

“Remember when I was teasing you before?” He said.

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

“I loved you back then. The moment I saw you. I loved you” He said as he pulled my waist to the bed.

 

“Byuntae, I can still remember the way you hugged me and kept me here” I chuckled.

 

“I was being sincere you know? You were just too oblivious. I even told you “can you take a hint?” and you disregarded those words” He sighed.

 

“I never realised that” I said as I widened my eyes.

 

“Oblivious… Very oblivious…” He said as he shook his head. “When did you start loving me?” He asked.

 

“I started loving you when you came by the window every night. It wasn’t really love. I was confused between the “kind” you and the “erted” you. Couldn’t make up my mind” I said.

 

“I was just teasing you. You were so defensive. Can I see the jaw breaker?” He asked.

 

“Ta-da!” I showed him the poor thing. I’ve been chewing it every day.

 

“Whoa! You’re a monster! I never knew you want to marry me that badly!” He chuckled.

 

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you” I caressed his hair.

 

“Me too” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

“You guys are cheap. Are you doing it here?” Hyesun opened the door.

 

“No! We’re not!” I quickly stood up and push Jongin away.

 

“Stop denying Hyerin-ah” Jongin put an arm around my shoulder.

 

“Byuntae!” I slapped him and went away.

 

“Can I ask you a favour?” Hyesun said.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“Can you go with me to the hospital?” She asked.

 

“Sehun” I sighed. “You still love him don’t you?”  I asked.

 

“Nothing’s gonna change. I’ll stay with Baekhyun” She said.

 

“Fine, kaja” I pulled her.

 

Hyesun’s POV

I have a feeling it’s today. He’ll be waking up today. I have this weird feeling inside of me. I just had to visit him. What if he wakes up? It’s been exactly three months.

 

Sehun’s POV

Sinking, sinking. I keep sinking… Am I going to die now? It’s been a long time. What is this? Light. I’m dying? I never knew it dying was peaceful. I can feel a hand on mine. It’s getting warmer and warmer. The images on the ocean grew larger and larger. I can move. I swam and swam till I get to the top, Just keep swimming up. Don’t follow the light. Keep going up! You’re almost there!

 

Hyesun’s POV

It’s been an hour since he started to move. I clutched on his hand. It kept getting warmer and warmer. I can feel something vibrating. Is it his pulse? It’s getting faster and faster. I can feel his tight grip. He’s alive.

 

“Sehun?” I whispered.

 

“Hyesun” He said as he opened his eyes.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I DIDN'T WANT SEHUN TO BE ASLEEP FOR LONG. I'LL BE FINISHING THE STORY SOON T^T I'M SORRY. BUT I MADE TWO NEW STORIES. AND HERE THEY ARE!

 

HE'S GAY!: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/263000/he-s-gay-comedy-exo-exok-exom-luhan-sehun-hunhan

 

TURNING BACK TIME: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246162/turning-back-time-romance-timetravel-exo-chanyeol

 

HEARTSEU! )