Stop wasting time on me.

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: NEED TO WRITE MOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!! xDDDD)

 

 

 

"how did you know?" I asked while he was examining the papers.

"It's because I'm your stalker," he said it as though it was a good thing. what a jerk.

I face palmed, letting out a deep heavy sigh. why? why did I have to get myself involve in this kind of situation in the first place?

"This is the basic algebra and yet you don't know, why call yourself clever then?" he place his fist on his chin to lean on.

"If you plan to keep on insulting me I suggest you should just go, okay?" he was seriously not helping. 

"Fine...fine I'll help you, Hyerin sshi." That sounded sincere, somehow...

"Just call me hyerin, it's awkward being formal with each other don't you think so?" I chuckled. okay. I am not being me and this is weird!

girl hormones, stop having wet dreams!

He smiled in amusement..."what's gotten in you Hyerin sshi?" he placed a hand over my forehead trying to figure out why I am acting all different. I don't have fever and it's not even funny.

"Lets just get it over and done with!" I clenched hard on my fist in front of him, he shook his head.

"So alright... the answer is -3x but how will it balance to this?" he asked. I scanned my mind for answers.

"Ermm if I'm not wrong you must move the number over the other side, right?" I said while pointing on the sheet.

"I thought you said you're bad at it, well done." he pouted and his cheeks deflated.

"I didn't lie though, most probably I at the hard ones..just teach me everything in this worksheet okay?" I just had to reassure him, he can sometimes be stubborn. indeed.
I then smiled. wait...why am being so nice? aish.

-le fast forward action-

that so called tutorial which was partly awkward was finally done. when I said it was awkward, it really was. Sighing I grab my stationary and put it a side. He wasn't being mean or furthermore ert so everything went fine.

"Can I ask you something..Hyerin sshi??" I looked while nodding. Was too busy handling my stuffs.

"Can I  stay here every night, up to this hour?" My eyes bolted by surprise. What did he just said?? 

"Aniyo, Shirreo. You can't! What if mum see's us?? we'll be dead meat.." I shouted obviously unaware that I was blushing. stop it woman!

He covered my mouth as I was shouting just way too loud for his liking..."You're really noisy, aye?" he asked while he shook his head...

"it's not my fault! sorry." I pouted.

I shoved his out my window and said "Get out before I blast you off to mars!" he seem threatened. he sighed.

"See you tomorrow night then, Hyerin sshi." He winked and bid farewell. Whats with him and his winks, euw.

-le next mornin'-

Morning came and I yawned as I woke up from my peaceful sleep. I started to feel like there's someone stirring behind me, nudging me in some sort of way. I had my arms wrapped around my back, what the hell is this? I felt agitated.

I turned around to see a sleeping prince, Jongin. The first thing I did was to check whether my clothes is still or not. This is way too annoying! He crossed the line! Wait...so does that makes him slept here for the whole night? It can't be! 

Fudge cakes, the windows! Now I get it!

"Get off me, !" I tried pushing him off my body, he was too heavy and built. "Just a bit more, I'm sleepy..."

He gave me his sleepy voice, it was actually cute-
okay stop.

"Why the hell are you here? On my bed.." I said emphasizing the word 'bed'. Although his sleepy he still gave me that face of his.

"One does not simply ask a question from a sleepy person. It pisses them off." He went back to sleep, right after.

I stomped my feet..."And one does not simply sleep in someone else's bed!" I pushed him off the bed with as much force that I had. but what happened was we were both pushed down. Oh GOD WHY? WINDOW! Y U NO CLOSE AUTOMATICALLY! 

I was on top of him. Now that was the most awkward position. I tried getting off but he won't let go of the grasp.

"Ya! Let go of me you byuntae!" I just had to bit his arms.

"Akkk!" I should have gave it some mercy but who was I kidding? Serves you right.

"Now explain why you're here in my bed?!" I interrogated him. 

"Because it was raining badly last night and it didn't stop for quite a while. The floor was too cold for me so I slept with you" He had to emphasize the last sentence.

I looked outside and it was wet. It really did rain but those weren't enough for me to accept.

"Did you do anything to me?" I asked while threatening him with a hair comb.

"No gorgeous. Even though my hormones want me to, I had to stop them. Your body is just too precious" He winked and smiled.

And there he goes again, a ert is always gonna be a ert. I tried throwing the comb at him and he ran away, dashed out the window. Coward. But now what matters the most is that he slept with me.

-Fast Forward-

I just arrived at school and everyone came to me to see if I was alright.

"Ya! I heard that you were kinda abused. Are you alright now?" Junmi. She's my bestfriend. Let me tell a little bit about her. Daughter of a wealthy business man, accepts me even though I'm poor like that, sensitive, likes cute guys and yeah pretty much she's those normal cute girls.

I patted her head. "Of course I'm alright. Don't worry okay" I smiled.

"You sure?" She looked down. 

I nodded. It's been a few days since we last hang out. Jongin was hogging me the whole time. It also had be bugging me for quite a while.

I tried ignoring him today. Every time he would approach me, I would go away. Every time he tells me to go near him I abandoned him. Who does he think he is? I'm not like his slave or anything. All I did was to ignore him but every time the thought of it came rushing to my mind  it makes me blush. Who wouldn't be? We slept together!

“So how are you these past few days? I haven’t seen you!!! Where have you been?” Junmi asked.

She might think of bad things if I told her that I was with Kai. That’s right! I’ll change the topic. But suddenly something held me back.  Junmi and my other friends were shocked.

“Isn’t this Jongin?! Are you guys going out” She looks really really contented, and her eyes showed the blissful she had been feeling.

“A… Ani” I shook my head and widen my eyes.

“Why were you ignoring me? This is unacceptable Kim Hyerin” He said in front of everybody, I was totally stunned. me..him...together?

Everyone was looking at us with anticipation. Why don’t they help me drag this ?! They're not helping at all!

“Oh my, chukae!!" Junmi said while clinging on me.

Jongin pulled me out of the class room and everyone was waving and clapping at us. Ugh. He dragged me up the rooftop where there was no one.

“What is your problem?!” I screamed.

“You had a deal with me that you’re going to ALWAYS hangout with me” He came closer. “I missed you Kim Hyerin” He winked.

“I am totally going to poke your eyes next time” I sighed and tried to bringing me downstairs. He held my hand over his shoulders and hugged me having his right arm on my head.

“What-…. What the hell?!” I said as I began to stutter. Nonsense.

“Can’t you take a hint?” He asked while holding me tighter.

“You’re complicated. Now let me go” I closed my eyes. I deflected because I don’t want him to see me in this situation.

“Only if you promise to be here by my side, ALWAYS” I can feel his face burying in my hair. Ugh...I might just explode any second now.

“I promise” I said shyly, and not trying to sound like I really mean it.

“Your hair smells nice” He chuckled.

“Get away you byuntae!” I hit his head and went down stairs. Pssh. Just what is his problem. Can he stop doing this to me? Will he?

-After School-

Back to cleaning again. It was like déjà vu. His room is always messy as . Is he making it hard for me to clean his room so I can stay longer? If he is, please bastard. Stop trolling me. It’s not fun anymore.

“Do you need some help Hyerin sshi” I was startled to hear my own name. So now his totally addressing me with “sshi”?

“No. It’s my job as the cleaner. Please don’t mind me” I continued cleaning without stealing any glances on him.

“I insist. Let me help you” He held up my face and looked at me intensely. The stuff he said won't work on me, would it? Aish.

He started stacking his books and everything. I don’t get it why his room is always messy. His always with me right? So how come it gets messy every time I'm here to clean it? 

My stomach grumbled. "I guess someone is hungry" he said while giving me that sly smile. I gulped and went away. It’s nothing. I’m done for today. He pulled my hand again. What now, kai?

We ate at the building’s cafeteria and i began to asked him.

“Where are your other dorm mates? Why do they leave you?” I asked.

“It’s because of someone that I learn to distance from them and I’m usually hanging out with that someone now” He smiled.

Woah, that actually seems cliche and cool but wait is that someone me?-

“You guys are in some kind of band right? Why does it seem like you’re not doing your duties?” I pouted and examined his face.

“It’s because it’s the end of promotions” He answered while looking at his food delightfully,

I nodded. So that’s how it is. I am quiet curious what the others look like, but never mind. I don’t want them to know that the school’s disciplinarian is a cleaner. Yes, I’m the student council’s disciplinarian. I go around the school to look for students that are goofing around. Actually, I’m not built for this job. Maybe I’m tough but not physically. But the other students seem to be scared of me. So I guess I’m doing my job right.

A guy suddenly popped out of our table. Whaaa! There are guys like this? He looks absolutely gorgeous.

“Oh hey Sehun ssi” Kai smiled.

“Who’s this hyung? Yeoja chingu?" He asked while I sat there, don't know how to react.

“Kinda” Jongin giggled.

“Aniya! We’re not!” I screamed and glared at Jongin.

“OMOYA! Aren’t you the school’s disciplinarian? What brings you here?” He scratch his head like a child.

Oh. What am I going to answer now? I can’t say I’m a cleaner!!!!!

Jongin hold my hand and told him. “I invited her to our dorm”

“WHAAAAT!?-” Sehun’s face darkened and was dazed. “But-… But girls aren’t allowed to be at the dorm!!! So unfair!” He broke down.
What the hell?! This guy totally acts like a little kid and he's lame. Okay. How can they form a group with a bunch of lame people? Gosh, this company’s director’s brain is malfunctioning

“Let’s get you home now before the others come rushing in our table” He pulled my hand.

We were walking down the street to get home.

“You know, you should hang out with them more often. I mean, don’t they search for you?”

He smiled and came closer to me wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

“Why? Don’t you like my company anymore?” He smiled.

“It’s not that. It just feels like that every second of your life, you’re just wasting it with me. You shouldn’t do such non-sense things” I looked down slightly feeling annoyed.

“You made my life meaningful Kim Hyerin” He said while looking up in the sky that was filled with starts. 

I blushed and looked away.

“Every second with you is just too precious. Please don’t shoo ma away” He pleaded ily.

I pushed him aside. “I’ll be heading first. You should go home now too” He was shocked to see my face darken like that. I made him confused. This can’t be. I don’t like him. I shouldn’t be. He followed what I told him so.

That bastard.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Boring chapter I think? OMOYA. Why is it so fast-phased?! I'm so evil!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!  )

 

CREDITS:

STORY: Mistah_kpopgod07

EDITOR/RE-WRITING MY FICS: Ivan (THANKS SO MUCH DUDE!!!!!!!!)