Jaw breaker

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HELLOW MEH' PIPOL! MISTAH_KPOPGOD07 IS BACK WITH A UPDATE! I HOPE THIS ONE MAKES YOUR DAY! ENJOOOOY )

 

 

 

 

Kai's POV

I took a taxi going all the way to Chunju. Probably it'll cost me a fortune but I don't care about this at the moment. I need to see Hyerin. I need to know why she's crying. Where does she live again? I remembered she gave the address to me on her first day here. Gotcha! I found it on my inbox. That was a lot of scrolling I had to do! I told the driver where my destination is. Good thing he knows where it is. I must meet Hyerin.

 

I arrived at apartment and it's quite big for two people! I rang the doorbell four times before someone came out. Why is hyung here? Probably I got to the wrong house.

 

"Eh? Hyung? I guess I have the wrong apartment. See ya" I said as I waved.

 

"Wait!" He shouted as he went out of the gate. "This is the right apartment"

 

"What do you mean? She can't possibly live with you! I mean my girlfriend" I said not believing on what he said.

 

"It's the truth. I'll explain everything inside" He said. She lied to me. How could she do such a thing? Was she cheating on me? No! I trust Hyerin and she'll not do anything stupid like that.

 

He gestured me to sit on the opposite side of him. He started telling me all about Junmi and what she did to them. But he told me something that is totally unbelievable.

 

"I love her, we got close to each other when we were living here together. It just naturally happened" He sighed. "I know I'm wrong and she told me about you guys when I was madly in love with her already" He said. Why would Hyerin do such a thing.

 

"Does she love you?" I asked.

 

"Yes, but she chose you" He said while looking away from me. I can feel loneliness, anger and pain inside of him.

 

"I'll be going" I bowed to him.

 

"Wait, take care of her okay? Never hurt her. Love her as she love you. Her heart wavered but he still chose you. I know he loves you very much. Please forgive her" He bowed back and went upstairs.

 

I can't believe this happened without me. All of it. But I'll forgive her. I love her and she loves me.

 

Lay told me she's staying somewhere else. I'll call her.

 

"Hey, where are you" I asked.

 

She told me the address and I went there.

 

I knocked at the door and it took long enough before she could open it. Before she fully opens the door, I pulled her to me and I wrapped her in my warm embrace

 

"I missed you" I whispered on her ears.

 

"Me too" She said in a broken voice. She's been crying a lot.

 

She pulled away. "Sorry, sorry my heart wavered! Sorry I did such stupid things!" She kept screamibg everything.

 

"I know all about it darling, I'm afraid that you aren't feeling love. You are just infatuated with him. I know how nice Lay hyung is. And I guess you were one of the victims of his kindness" I held her tight patting her back.

 

"You're not angry?" She asked leaning her head on my shoulder. It's nice to feel his warm breathe again.

 

"No, why would I be? It's my fault for not protecting you" I kept patting her back. It feels nice to feel her again (A/N: Not in a erted way LoL). "From now on, I'll be living with you"

 

Hyerin's POV

“You don’t have to do this Jongin” I released myself from his tight grasp over my body.

 

“Yes I have to, who knows? You might waver away from me again?” He said in a joking voice.

 

“Ya! Stop joking ert!” I slapped his shoulder. I still can’t believe he forgave me for what I’ve done. I actually didn’t realised it. Maybe he’s right. I was just infatuated, it wasn’t love. He told me it always happens. That is the reason he’s grumpy and snobbish with other girls. Like our first meeting. I never knew someone had a charm like that. I almost fell. Stupid Hyerin!

 

“You still call me that? I thought the “ert” thing ended when it became us?” He grabbed hold onto my waist and lean his head between my shoulder and neck. “It feels good” He said in his seductive voice I haven’t heard for months.

 

“If you’re always going to act like this, I might change my mind and come back to Lay” I pouted as the joke slipped out of my mouth.

 

“You’ll do that?” He asked as he nibbled my ear.

 

“Don’t do that! It’s ticklish!” I kept laughing but I couldn’t remove myself for he was holding onto my waist firmly. The atmosphere changed. We were happy again. Like before. “Are you serious you’re moving with me?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “I’m really, really, really serious! I miss you! Besides, I have no work to do” His grasp from my waist moved to my stomach. “I love you”

 

“I love you too” I looked back and kissed his cheek.

 

It was easy to find a place to stay in because his manager has a vacant apartment here in Chunju. He told us we can stay as long as we want. Just until I graduate, please?

 

I unpack my things in the large, fully furnished room. It was too much. I guess manager-nim likes me very much.

 

Jongin came back to Seoul to get his things. It took him three hours to get back here. I was shocked as he started to unpack his things on the same room as mine.

 

“Don’t you have a room?” I asked.

 

“No, there’s only one room. Meaning, we’re sleeping together” Mr. ert strikes back with a ual innuendo.

 

“Shut up! You sleep on the floor” I said coldly, pissed on what he said. This side of him is very annoying! Where’s the Jongin I dated these past few months?

 

“Aish, so harsh. Not even a tiny portion of the bed?” He pouted.

 

“No! You pick, floor or outside?” I said viciously.

 

“Fine, floor is good enough” He made a troll face and went out of the door.

 

I went downstairs and find him searching for food on the fridge.

 

“I’m hungry Hyerin-ah” He complained like a little baby.

 

“Let me see if I can find anything” I pushed him out of my sight, trying to dig for food.

 

Yoghurt, expired! January 2010! Bread, expired! August 2010! Ham, expired! December 2009. And the rest of them were covered in mildew. I wonder who lived here before. They didn’t even bother to throw away their expired food! The fridge had a rotting smell that it made my body shiver.

 

“Bring me the garbage bag, ppali!” I said pushing the two sides of my nose with my thumb and my index finger.

 

“Quack! Quack! You quack! sound quack! Like quack! A quack! Duck quack!” He kept saying quack on every sentence. It annoyed me even more.

 

“Shut up, this fridge stinks. Phew” I said in the quacky voice that made him crack up. He kept laughing until he fell on the floor. He kept laughing and laughing and laughing till I finished disinfecting the fridge and removing the disgusting-smelling food in it. Such a waste of food. I hate wasting food!

 

“You done?” He asked as he took a peek of the spotless and nice-smelling fridge. “Just like nature” He love the smell of eucalyptus for some reasons.

 

I nodded. “We don’t have food though”

 

“Don’t worry about that, let’s eat out” He grabbed hold onto my hand dragging me in the streets of Chunju.

 

After eating a meal in the wonderfully cheap restaurant. We strolled around the streets holding each other’s hands and occasionally glancing at each other like love-sick puppies.

 

“It’s been a long time since we’ve bonded like this” He said as he smiled sweetly making my eyes sparkle in adornment.

 

“Indeed” I said as I leaned over his shoulder automatically making him wrap his arms around mine.

 

“Take this” He gave me a random jaw breaker that he bought back in Seoul (A/N: A jaw breaker is a really hard candy that’ll take you weeks or months to finish depending on its size. It has multiple layers).

 

“What is this for? It’s just gonna make my teeth rot” I gave it back to him.

 

“Listen first” He gave the jaw breaker back. We sat in the bench staring at each other. “When you finish that jaw breaker, it means we are to get married” He smiled.

 

“What? Married?! Are you crazy?! Are you sure we’re ready for that?” I asked him in a very serious tone.

 

“We are, all you need to do is finish that” He pointed out to the jaw breaker.

 

“Then I’ll never eat it” I pouted. “I wouldn’t want to marry a ert like you! I bet we’re going to have more than five babies before we reached the age of twenty two!” I laughed as I said another joke. My humour is on lately.

 

“I’m serious though, you’re going to finish that right?” He asked as he hold my hand tight.

 

“Yes, I’ll finish it. For you. I love you” I said as I start nibbling on the jaw breaker which is very impossible to devour. I guess it’ll take me approximately four to five months before I finish this thing! “You could’ve gave me a smaller one” I said shyly.

 

“I picked the big one especially for you. So when the time comes, you’ll be ready for sure” He kissed my cheek and I need to add a priority in my list! Nibbling my jaw breaker for the whole day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: HOW WAS IT? I WISH SHE FINISHES THE JAW BREAKER SOONER OR LATER! ANYWAYS! I'LL BE UPDATING ON MY OTHER FIC LATER OR TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER. I'M QUITE BUSY! I GOT FOUR ASSESSMENT TASKS NEXT WEEK! GOOD LUCK TO ME! I STARTED UPDATING IN A ALTERNATING WAY. THIS STORY THEN THAT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. I LOST COUNT OF THE NEW SUBBIES. THANKS ANYWAYS! LOVE YOUS!!!!!)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

CHECK OUT "TURNING BACK TIME" IT'S MY OTHER STORY AND MY SISTER REALLY LIKES THAT ONE RATHER THAN THIS. I LIKE BOTH! ♥ HEARTSEU!