Can't you take a hint?

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY!)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin’s POV

Today’s the party. What’s it gonna be like? Will it be fun? I’m sure am a bit excited. After school, me and Lay headed to the grocery store to buy things for the party.

“Will we have alcohol?” Lay asked.

“I don’t think so” I said as I put the plastic cups, plates and utensils for the party.

“Why not? It’s not a party unless there’s alcohol” He said.

“I invited seven girls to the party but also invited six guys too. The boys might lose themselves and attack the girls recklessly” I said.

“You have a point” He chuckled. I’m not joking though. People are not themselves when they drink. Now I’m remembering the kiss me and Jongin had when I was drunk. That was still the best so far.

Speaking of Jongin, his ringing me.

“Hello? Jongin! How are you?” I asked.

“Not good without you. When do you want me to go there?” He asked. He only goes here when I tell him too. Except his visit the other day.

“On my birthday. That’s a week from now” I said.

“I can’t wait! Can I go there tonight?” He asked.

“No Jongin, on my birthday kay?” I said.

“Fine, manager’s calling. Bye, love you” He said.

“Love you too” I said while smiling. After my last sentence, Lay seemed to look frozen. Like he saw someone died. What’s his problem.

“Lay?” I said.

“Hello? Earth to Lay?” I said again.

“Sorry, I don’t feel too well” He suddenly left me in the shop without further explanation. Is he really sick? What’s wrong with him?After I paid for the grocery, I went straight home to see his condition. I’m quite worried. He was suddenly sick. That’s a very weird case.

He was sitting in the kitchen table.

“How are you feeling?” I said.

“You have a boyfriend?” I was shocked with the sudden change of topic.

“Yes, his Kim Jongin. Waeyo?” I said.

“I never knew” He said coldly. He went up to his room and slammed the door. What is wrong with him? He doesn’t usually act like this. Did I do something wrong to offend him? Where’s the nice Lay that I knew?

A-Pink started arriving at seven. They were dressed in colourful clothes. Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Fuchsia, Orange and Pink. The good thing is, they’re all conservative. I don’t want the boys drooling over them. I am very protective when it comes to my friends.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Chorong asked.

“His not my boyfriend!” I said.

“Fine, where’s your “sweet” roommate?” She asked.

“He’s upstairs. His upset about something” I said as I pouted.

“Do you have any idea why is he upset?” Naeun asked.

“I don’t know. After the conversation with Jongin. You guys know Jongin right?” They all nodded. “Well, I talked to him today and after I said “Love you too” Lay started acting weird. He suddenly left me in the grocery shop, he asked if Jongin was my boyfriend and he slammed the door after saying “yes”” I said.

“His jealous” Eunji said.

“What? You serious?” I asked her in disbelief. How could he even be jealous? Does he like me?

“Cooking for you, letting you stay for free and doing nice stuff to you. He loves you darling” Bomi pat my shoulder.Does he really? If he does,  What do I say to him? “Thank you”?, “I’m sorry”?, “I love you too”? My mind is messed up. I, myself couldn’t decide how to settle this problem.

“What do you feel?” Hayoung asked.

“I don’t know. I love Jongin but I love him too” I said as I looked down.

“Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, that’s pretty hard. It’s all up to you though. Who do you love much more? Who’s much more important?” Namjoo said.

“I don’t know, I’ve been attached to Lay. I don’t know if I can leave him like this. Part of me doesn’t want to let go and the other wants Jongin” I said as tears started falling from my eyes.

“Think about it” Chorong said.

I sighed and the doorbell rings. “They must be here” I said.

“Nugu? You invited other people?” Yookyung asked.

“Nae, I met them yesterday. They saved me from maniacs. You guys, be friendly to them okay?” I said before I opened the door.

They were looking very “stylish”. The eyes of the girls were like glued to them.

“You didn’t tell us they’re nice-looking” Naeun said as a big wide smile formed her lips.

“Annyeong Hyerin ssi” Yoseob said as he waved at me with a childish smile.

“Where’s the soju? It’s not a party without a soju!” Doojoon exclaimed.

“You see, there are a bunch of girls here. We don’t know what’ll happen if we all get drunk. It’s for our own safety as well” I said.

“I understand. It’ll still be a fun party, right boys?” Doojoon said.“Yes!” They all screamed out.

They started plugging Junhyung’s Ipod on the unused speakers. I never knew it sounded great. Everyone seems to be enjoying. Except me, who has mixed feelings with two boys at the moment.

Namjoo stood beside me looking sad.

“Unnie! That’s not fair! Why did you only invite six guys! There’s seven of us” She said in a disappointed voice. “Everyone has a partner except me” She started sobbing.

“Sorry dear. Those were the only guys that saved me” I chuckled. She looks so cute when she’s sobbing. I left her alone in that spot and took food for Lay. He hasn’t eaten dinner yet.

I went upstairs with the tray of the food we made. I knocked at the door.

“Lay?” I said.

“Lay? Knock, knock” I knocked at the door while calling out his name.

He finally opens up. His face changed easily. From the shining and handsome Lay to the blunt and depress one.

“Dinner’s here” I said cheerfully.

“I’m not in the mood to eat” He said.

“Even though! You should take care of yourself” I said.

“What do you care about?” He asked, irritated because I’m persistent.

“I care about you. Now, go eat” I offered him the tray and he took it.

“You care about me? Why didn't you take care of my feelings? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" He said in a angry voice.

"Tell what?" I asked.

"You're impossible, can't you take a hint?" He groaned and slam the door in front of me. Rude much! I'm boiling mad. I don't even know why he's acting like that!

His last sentence, what does he mean by "can't you take a hint?" ? I'm a but slow. I don't understand anything.

Party's over after an hour. It was the worst party I have ever been to. I didn't get to enjoy but at least my friend's did. That's what's important.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: "CAN'T YOU TAKE A HINT" UH-OH! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IS HE REALLY JELLY? STAY TUNE! SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU BUT I WON'T EXPAND B2ST'S AND A-PINK'S STORY. THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS AND THAT'S IT ^^)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

TO ALL THE SILENT READERS OUT THERE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! THANKS ^^