Don't touch me there you bastard!

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!)

 

Another day of cleaning this freaking dorm! When will it stay clean? Scrubbing won't even help! Why is exo doing this to the cleaner? They probably won't even know how tired I am every single day! Cans, bottles, shirts, pants are all scattered everywhere! The dishes aren't even washed yet! The toilet is not flushed! This is dreadful! Just so horrible!

I just finished packing up, last touches and then suddenly I heard someone unlocking the main door. I was so surprise I really didn't even know where to hide! I was agitated and I quickly dashed in a random room which was located right next where I was standing. They can know nothing about this! If they do I'll be a laughing stock in school!

I heard footsteps and the guy twist the knob on the door, I knew I was doomed. He undressed himself, and because of what he did I bumped onto the wooden bed and then he noticed me there on the bed, lying. Should I run or should I just pretend like nothing happen?

He pulled me up and pinned me down the floor. "What do you think you're doing kim hyerin? I didn't know you were one of those sasaeng fans that followed me around but since you're here let's make the best out of it, shall we?" I was panting pretty hard as he started to ed my shirt.

"Yah! Stop it you ert bastard! Get off me!" I panicked. I used my free hand to spank him in the face, but he grab a hold of me. He was too strong. "Where do you think you're going, missy?" He said trying to grab my attention. Excuse me, your seducing voice doesn't work on me, okay? I rolled my eyes, what a ert.

He scoffed and then started saying "You do look tired you know?" His dark orbs was clear as you guys were just inches away. Those hazel brown eyes he had...*stop it hyerin, geez!*

"No dude, I really am! I've been scrubbing your effing dorm for the past five hours!!" I boasted out all my anger to him.

He started to startle, and realization just struck me there...I just told Kim Jongin the ert, my biggest secret? I'm screwed, totally.

"So..I see how it is. So does that makes you the cleaner?" He asked with an unsure tone. I just knew that I had to say the truth.
"Yes I am. Please keep my secret though" I looked away, embarrassed. It was the first time I ever pleaded a guy before and I'm sure its the last. I can't swallow my pride, can I? The reputation I had in school was big.

I saw his eyes widen, surprised by the words I said. What a . "Fine." He responded while giving me a sly smile that creeps the hell out of me. 

"Goma-" I was cut off by him. "By that, do me a favor hyerin."
He started my hair gently. My forehead cringed by his actions. *what could be the favor hmm*

I started to tremble..."What is it?" I anticipated for his respond.

"Starting from today onwards, you have to hang out with me every time and you have to fulfill my needs." He said while pointing out on me while emphasizing the word 'needs'.
He winked and that made me disgusted.

"What was that for?" He just went off. I started to catch up with him..."Okay, fine I'll do the hanging-out thingy, but I'm certainly aint gonna be your , arraseo?" I was left with no choice, wasn't I?

"Hyerin ah, you know you look the cutest when you're mad!" He then suddenly, clutching me by the hands and embrace me tightly on the floor. my hair, again. Twice, really? Tsk.

"Stop it, stop doing all these things!!" I knew, cliche I was as red as tomatoes. "You should probably get used to this kind of things, it might be useful." The words he said was hard to digest, it was imperceptible. But what could I do?

It was a good thing he had agreed with me about the 'needs'. You will never know that if one day, he can't keep his raging hormones to himself and...and- *what are you thinking, hyerin?!*
This is bad stuffs, tch.

I stood up and said..."Its late, I should get going."

"You're going now? That's just too fast!" He said while sighing, showing disagreement to my decision. "Both of us has school to attend to, I have some work to do anyways" I tried my best to convince him.

"Ani...you can do it here!!" He dashed to the door and hid it with his body. "I really do have to go, kai. C'mon.." I tried shoving his body aside. So stubborn, I hate it. "I'll send you home, at least..pretty girls like you, shouldn't be walking home alone." I shrugged and just nodded. That seems to shut him up, good.

I lead him across the street, the gloominess of each alleys along the way actually made me think I did the right choice of taking kai along with me. We turned right, and there it was, my old looking house...worn out with steel fences that aren't even strong enough to hold up the whole compound. My house was dull, nothing special, really.

"Y-your house's this next one, right?" He asked disbelieved. I shook my head twice. "Kim jongin, does it make sense to you, a poor person like me to be owning a bungalow? No, right?" Its not that bad, isn't it?

neworleanshouse.jpg

We were much poorer after dad's death. He died of cancer, me and my little sister and my mum had to struggle living in this metropolitan city, Seoul. Mum's working as a cleaner in an Hospital. Her monthly paid job wasn't enough for us, three. We couldn't cope. I just knew that I had to work. To work as a cleaner in SM entertainment. The pay was good, surprisingly.

"That will be all, Mr. Kim Jongin. I won't let you in since you're a guy and furthermore a ert. You're just so creepy like that." I tried sounding as mean as I could.

He let out a chuckle. It was just too adorable to restrain myself from giggling.

"Fine, I didn't planned to anyways. This look so vulnerable I think it'll crash anytime sooner." He said coldly while exaggerating the word 'vulnerable'. I rolled my eyes once again and screamed at him..."Then you should probably get yourself out of my sight!! Go away!! Go far away!!" I left him dumbfounded.

"Who was that?" it was my sister, what should I say, really? *think hyerin, think!*

"Oh, he's nothing...really. Just some random ert dude that I had to shoo him off." I smiled while anger raging inside me. Nothing? He's a beast! Wild beast!

"Good thing you did, you will never know what will happen to you if you didn't.." She then began cutting the vegetables into bite sizes and pour all of it in the soup.

Wait...where's the tofu, and when I thought it wasn't there, it was right in the corner. It has always been tofu. Don't care whether its steam, cook, fried or whatsoever. It has always, always been tofu. I'm fine with it though, there are some times I get bored of it but I'm poor.

After the two of us ate dinner, I volunteered doing the dishes...not trying to procrastinate in doing my job but I just wanted to help. She insisted on doing so..oh well. I ran to my room and started to take out all the items that I needed. My pencil case, although it seems big, all I owned was two pens and one oddly-looking pencil. I didn't have the chance to even close my eyes as the homeworks were pouring over me. Like how the rain cries, I did too.

So it goes like this, my studying time became my work time and my sleeping time became my studying time. This was just perfect, just too perfect.

It was past twelve already. Should I really burn the midnight oil? My eyes burns if I don't get the 8 hours of sleep. I should grab some nice midnight air...I reached out my hand to the window knob and twisted it. It made a 'crack' sound. I went to it and inhaled the fresh air when suddenly..."Omoya, Kai? What?" I was bewildered by his presence, it did scared me. He nicely waved and smiled. 

"What are you doing here??" My eyes were as wide as those eyes dogs had. "Stalking you, wae?" He said while the ice cream which I assume was already warm.

He quickly made it in my room, that was fast. For the umpteenth time I asked him..."What are you doing, kai?" He scanned through my desk and the scribbles I had on my paper. "Homework, I see..." He said still reading through a passage that I was supposed to go through, but I got stuck.

"Help me if you can, that be useful." I sent him a glare. I look at him as he keep on the unfinished ice cream. It doesn't seem yummy though. "This is quite easy, why didn't you get any of this answered yet?" I shrugged, he started asking me to lend him my pencil and then he dashed away, scribbling all the answers he had in mind. For thirty minutes or so, he's done. I was stunned, that could take me quite a while to do.

"Go home." I said yawning and putting over a hand to cover my mouth.

"Call me anytime, if you need any help." He scribbled a number on a teared paper and place it on the night-stand. I really thought this time, that maybe he'll go home but no-

"What are you waiting for? Go home already," I said while picking up the mess I made while studying. I was being rather, hmm...impatient

"I'm waiting for you to sleep."

"Why, exactly?"

"Because when you sleep, I'll do things to you that I've never done before. You'll be my test dummy." That was absurd. I was taken aback. Oh my god, don't let me get started! He started nibbling his fingers on my collar which made my brows aroused.

"Do you always have to be that erted, get out!" I screamed so loud that suddenly...

"Honey, are you alright? What happen?" I saw the beige color of my room filled with light that shined through out the room. Uh-oh

Mum's face was full of concern, I felt guilty. "No mum, that's nothing. Go to sleep," I left the door ajar and switched off the lights. That was strange. He just vanished like that. I wonder if stalking was his favorite hobby or so...I dashed to the window and quickly closed the window tightly so that no ert strangers and just come in.

The feeling I had was tiredness. 'Fatigue' was written all over me. I just knew I had to sleep.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: HERE'S AN EDITED VERSION OF THE FIC. MY FRIEND HELPED ME AND REWROTE THE CHAPPIES FOR ME. CREDIT GOES TO IVAN WHO'S GOOD WITH WORDS! (I CHANGED THE CHARACTER'S NAME TO HYERIN BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME AS XIUMIN FROM EXO-M, MIANHE!!!!))