Picket Fences

Paper Mâché

 

7.

 

Needless to say, Kyungsoo has never been in a romantic relationship before. Admittedly, he has had the occasional crush on a nice classmate in the past but when he would realize his developing feelings, he would immediately distance himself until the danger faded or until he would move again.

With little experience in the romance department, Kyungsoo’s not quite sure what to think of Kai. Whatever the connection between Kai and himself is, Kyungsoo can’t put a name to it. He thinks they’re friends but, as days pass, the affectionate touches and the hesitant kisses get more frequent and Kyungsoo never once feels like resisting them. There’s no declaration of what they are or where either of their feelings stand. So, Kyungsoo decided they were together. They weren’t lovers and they weren’t friends. They were just together. It’s a broad and an up-for-interpretation kind of term but he thinks that fits their relationship just fine.

And he’s okay with that. He likes Kai. Yes, there is no doubt that the whole idea behind liking someone would scare the daylights out of Kyungsoo. However,  when Kai pulls him under his paper mâché box and kisses him with feelings, feelings Kyungsoo never thought he would ever receive, he can’t help but drown himself in the euphoria.

It’s the times when Kyungsoo is about to fall asleep that he gets that disgusting and nerve-wracking feeling in his gut. His family had been stationary for a while now; two months approximately. Time goes by and Kyungsoo started noticing the dreaded signs. His mother was less cheerful and his father anxious. At dinner time, the complaints were beginning to add up. First, the produce from the local grocer was rotting too quickly; second, the anti-social neighbours didn’t even bother to introduce themselves; third, the irritatingly squeaky floorboards in the house. The list only kept building after that.

When his mother begins searching through the house listings in the newspaper and circles blocks of words with a red pen, Kyungsoo really gets thinking.  He needs to prepare himself and, more importantly, he needs to prepare Kai. So, when the next day arrives, Kyungsoo promises himself that he will talk to Kai and not get distracted by those beckoning lips or tender touches.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo gasps as Kai breaks off a kiss. It was the morning, right before homeroom, and Kyungsoo finds himself being pulled into an unoccupied room. Kai greets him good morning with a smile and cups Kyungsoo’s cheeks with both hands. He leans forward and their lips meet.

“Jongin, I need to talk to you.” Kyungsoo grips the bottom of Kai’s shirt lightly and tilts his head down in order to avoid any further distractions induced by Kai's gaze or mouth.

Kai luckily notices Kyungsoo’s tone and drops his hands to Kyungsoo’s neck, rubbing his thumb against his jaw in a comforting manner. “What’s wrong?” Kai whispers.

“I think I’m moving soon.”

Kai’s hands remove themselves from Kyungsoo as if his skin is hot like fire. “You…you think?” Kai’s stare is penetrating and his posture tense.

“The signs…they’re appearing,” Kyungsoo replies, averting his gaze to the chalkboard next to him.

“What signs?”

“There are signs, Jongin.” Kyungsoo finally looks to Kai and attempts a weak smile. “I’ve done this a lot, you know.”

Kai regards him silently. It’s during those few intense moments that the homeroom bell rings. Kyungsoo bites his lip and his nerves draw his attention to his feet. As he turns around to exit, a hand latches onto his arm and stills him.

“Meet me by the gates after school.”

And Kyungsoo does.

It’s different from the previous time they went out together. Kai takes out his large earphones and places them over Kyungsoo's ears. A simple instrumental creeps its way through Kyungsoo as Kai’s hand slips into his. Kai refuses to let go of his hand as they board a transit bus; almost as if he’s scared that they will separate. Kyungsoo tightens his grip to show Kai that he’s not going anywhere.

Kai lets Kyungsoo slide into the two-seater first and follows after him. Their knees knock together and their hands still adjoined. They get off at the same stop as the time before and walked through the same streets. They enter the same art store and Kai leads him down familiar aisles to a familiar section holding sketchbooks.

“Pick one.”

Kyungsoo does so without hesitation. Kai takes it off the shelf and walks away, pulling Kyungsoo along with him. Kai finds and buys up a black and white pinwheel along with the sketchbook before they’re off. They shortly end up at the same fast food joint from their previous outing. Kai orders the same food for them and they seat themselves in the same booth. Kyungsoo doesn’t understand what’s going on but if it’s what Kai wants, he’ll go along with it. But the more he goes with the flow, the more uncomfortable he gets. Kyungsoo never realized how loud chewing can be until he realized that they haven't spoken a word since they sat down. Their entire meal continues without any exchange. When the last fry is finally finished, Kai goes and orders two milkshakes to go.

They walk back to the bus stop and finish their milkshakes while bussing back to their neighbourhood. Kai walks Kyungsoo home and they stand outside Kyungsoo’s front gate.

Kai leans down, a hand behind Kyungsoo’s neck and kisses him. With feelings. The world around Kyungsoo starts to disappear as it usually does and all he can think of and sense is Jongin. The kiss isn’t urgent, needy, or passionate. The kiss is slow, comfortable, and warm.

Kai pulls back and Kyungsoo is left starry-eyed.

“Things don’t always remain the same,” Kai whispers to him. Kyungsoo slips out of his dormant state and processes what Kai had said. With a hint of hope in Kai’s eyes, Kyungsoo’s heart clenches. “Little things can make a difference. They may run along the same path, but the outcome isn’t always the same, okay?”

Kyungsoo thinks he gets what Kai is trying to do and say despite how indirect he was. Kyungsoo sighs and looks to his feet. He grips the hand placed gently on the side of his neck and squeezes. “I thought the same way for a long while...but after being proven wrong so many times, I’ve come to just accept it as is.”

“You can’t be sure that this time will be the same. We have to try. You have to try.” Kai takes Kyungsoo’s other hand and squeezes it back. Kyungsoo gets that familiar and sickening gut sensation. He pulls his hands out of Kai's and stares at him with what he hoped looked like an apathetic stare.

“It’ll be the same. I’ll have to pack, move away, and leave you behind. Nothing’s going to change, Jongin. Like today, you’ll always have to leave me and go home at the end of the day.” Kyungsoo removes his gaze, unable to handle the heat of Kai’s stare. “Good night, Jongin,” he whispers and turns away.

He just gotten his front gate open when he feels the fence shake. Looking over for the source, he sees that Kai had plopped himself down and was leaning against the fence.

“…What are you doing?”

“Proving you wrong,” Kai replies while staring across the street. He raises a hand with the art store’s plastic bag hanging off of it. “This is for you by the way.”

Kyungsoo takes the bag slowly as his eyes analyze Kai's stern expression. “You can’t be serious,” Kyungsoo drones out. “You can’t just sit there all night.”

“I can and I will.”

“No, you won’t.”

Yes, I will.” Kai finally turns to Kyungsoo with a challenging gaze. That was enough to trigger Kyungsoo’s temper.

“Fine, stay there for all I care. Don’t blame me if you get cold or, or, or get eaten alive by the bugs or the raccoons or something!” Kyungsoo then whips around and marches into his house. As much as he would have liked, he can’t slam the front door shut and add to his dramatic departure. The last thing he wanted was to draw his parents’ attention to a classmate who was making camp outside their house. 

Kyungsoo greets his parents who were both working furiously on their manuscripts in their shared writing room. They wave a hand in recognition and get back to their work. Kyungsoo heads up the stairs and enters his room. He throws the plastic bag onto his bed and lets his body fall next to it. He stares to his ceiling and his thumbs naturally began twiddling. After a few anxious seconds, Kyungsoo leans up and looks out his window that had the perfect view of the front yard. He could see that Kai had put his earphones on and his legs were pulled up against his chest. Kyungsoo observed as Kai’s clouded breaths slowly disappeared into the air.

After fighting a battle with his conscience, Kyungsoo is able to force himself to look and step away from his window. He changes into his flannel pajama pants and loose t-shirt before grabbing a book off his bookshelf. Cozy underneath his warm comforter, Kyungsoo contently reads. 

That was a lie. Kyungsoo wasn't content at all. Not even Kyungsoo’s favourite book could keep his mind off of a certain boy sitting outside his house. That is, if that particular boy was still there. It had been a while since Kyungsoo had last checked. It was almost 1 in the morning anyways, Kai should have given up by now and gone back to his own warm bed.

Kyungsoo hesitates before flying out of bed and rushing to his window. His eyes bulge when he realizes Kai’s body was lying on its side. Fearing the worst, Kyungsoo thumps down the house's staircase and runs outside. Fiddling with the lock on the gate with his jittery fingers, he finally opens it and crouches down next to Kai.

Kai had his eyes closed with his body trembling with shivers. Kyungsoo prays he is only sleeping, so he tries to wake him up by reaching over and shaking him violently. Thankfully, Kai’s eyes open rather quickly and they take in their surroundings. Realization runs across Kai's face before he sits straight up.

“Go home, Jongin.” Kyungsoo pleads.

“No, I’m not leaving you,” Kai’s voice rasped out.

“I get your point already. Just go home, okay?”

“No, you don’t get it, and it defeats the purpose if I leave now. So, no, I’m not leaving.” Kai gives Kyungsoo the once over. “You should go inside now. It’s not good to be out here without any shoes or a sweater.”

Kyungsoo regarded Kai with complete disbelief. “You’re worried about—” Kyungsoo rubs a hand over his face while sighing, “You should go home.” Kai doesn’t offer a reply. “Jongi—“

“What do I have to do to make you believe that I’m not leaving?” Kai cuts him off, seemingly annoyed.

Kyungsoo bites his bottom lip and just stares at Kai who was trying very hard to keep his body tremors unnoticeable. The cold was starting to bite into Kyungsoo's flesh and his bare feet were stinging on the cold pavement. All this being said when he was only outside for a few moments; he could barely conceive of what Kai was feeling.  

“Will you at least come inside then?”

Kai's furrowed eyebrows shoot up and he blinks hard at Kyungsoo in disbelief. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes in response and offers a hand. Kyungsoo could read Kai questioning his motives in his stare. “Hurry up, I’m about to freeze my toes off.” Kyungsoo whispered and shook his hand around for added emphasis. When he feels how cold Kai’s hands are, guilt punches him in the heart. He grips the hand tightly and urgently drags Kai inside the house.

Kai kicks off his shoes and Kyungsoo beckons him to be quiet as they go upstairs to Kyungsoo’s room. Once in his room, he feels arms slip around his waist and a cold body press against his back. “You’re so warm,” Kai whispers against Kyungsoo’s neck. Kyungsoo tenses for a moment before freeing himself from the grasp. He grabs Kai by his shoulders and directs him to the bed. He forces Kai to lie down and piles every blanket he could find on top of him. He takes a sleeping bag from his closet and rolls it out onto the floor.

“You’re not joining me?” Kai whispers from somewhere between the mountain of fabric packed on top of him. Kyungsoo shoots him a look as he sinks into the sleeping bag.

“Go to sleep, Jongin.” And Kyungsoo rolls onto his side so his back faces the bed. Closing his eyes, he’s surprised to realize just how tired he was when he falls quickly and deeply to sleep.

The next morning, Kyungsoo wakes up with fingers running through his hair. Slowly opening his eyes and glancing up, he sees Kai serenely gazing down at him. “Good morning,” Kai whispers and gently smiles. He leans down but Kyungsoo’s hand shoots up and prevent their lips from touching. Kai tilts his head in confusion when Kyungsoo removes his hand. “What is it?” Kai asks.

Kyungsoo blushes when he thinks of the reason. It was really stupid now that he thought about it. Kai examines Kyungsoo’s flushed expression and then smirks. “What? Worried about morning breath?” he snickered out. A little embarrassed by Kai’s accurate guess, Kyungsoo tries to hide his face with the only thing available; Kai’s chest.

That’s when it hits him. He pulls back from Kai and takes in the bed’s comforter he definitely did not fall asleep under. Turning around, he sees an empty sleeping bag on the floor in front of his bed. He rolls back around and comes face to face with a mischievous looking Kai. “You looked cold.” Was the excuse that came out of Kai’s mouth. Kyungsoo only glared and haughtily got out of the bed.

Kai follows after him and drapes his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck from behind before he could leave the room. “Do you get it now?” Kai whispers into his ear and squeezes him lightly. “This time, things can be different.”

Kyungsoo slowly turns around in the embrace. “No, things aren’t going to change, Jongin.”

“You’re right,” Kai knocks their foreheads together, “They aren’t if you don’t try.”    

“And how do you suppose I try?” Kyungsoo whispers, concentrating on their bare feet rather than their proximity.

“Have you talked to your parents?”

“That won’t work,” Kyungsoo immediately replied, shaking his head.

“Have you even tried?”

“It won’t work,” Kyungsoo repeats. Lifting his head and finally peering into Kai’s eyes, he pleads with Kai to drop the subject.

“Try, Kyungsoo.”

“It won’t work.” And Kyungsoo escapes from Kai and exits the room.

Kyungsoo whips up some Saturday morning breakfast for Kai and himself. He was thankful that his parents’ deadlines were near because that meant that they rarely left their writing room, no matter what happened outside of it.

Kai eats and leaves without a goodbye kiss, a touch, or a word.

Kai’s mad at him. And Kyungsoo’s mad at himself. 


(Chapter revised 09/15)
Okay, hii guys <3 How is everyone doing? Good I hope. I had a little trouble with this chapter D: I hope everyone likes it nonetheless ^^ Special thanks to ForeverFlippingA and siahna for giving me their valuable opinions J
So, story talk: OMG, the moving conflict has finally arrived! Like you weren’t expecting that lol. Stay subbed to find out what happens D: D: D: D: D: D:!!
Speaking of subs, HOLY MOTHA FLUFFER (lol, creds to a special commenter. You know who you are)!!! OVER 200 SUBS, DYING DYING REALLY CLOSE TO DYING ANDDDD dies. Thank you everyone :’( You’re all so nice. I.just.can’t. /diesagain.
Okay, now serious chat:

In regards to the chapter: I want to make this fic as pleasant as possible for everyone. I understand some people are not comfortable with . Heck, when I first started getting into the whole boyxboy thing in mangas, I just couldn’t bear reading the ones. Yup, only cute shounen-ai for me. Then, I obvi eased myself into it that it got to the point where I enjoy hardcore graphic (image wise at least. Wanna read a really good one? I recommend Wild Rock, SOOO good). Anyways, getting sidetracked… The chapter CAN BE SKIPPED OVER. I will post two chapters at once, one with an m-rating and the other being a ‘safe’ chapter following the . So, if you’re not down for , you can skip over the m-rated chapter and read the next one no problem. I hope everyone will be okay with this arrangement will continue to enjoy this story.

Okay, glad I did that. Onto comment replies. Annnd there are a lot. Bear with me?

@aimee2304 – lol, thankies :) Hope you like this update~~
@DBSKforever5 – Bahaaa, yeah. I surprised myself lol. I didn’t realize how romantic it was until people started commenting, I was like….derr, I made a cliché kiss scene lol. OH WELL, I’m glad you liked it anyways!
@Exolove – Gosh, your feels sound so painful. May you survive your fangirling years *blesses*. Ahaha, there are a lot of good Kaisoo’s angst coming out right now. I get chu, I’m glad the last update could balance out your heart <3  Lol! Hope you liked the Baekyeol if you read it >> ;)
@panjang45 – Naww, thank you. I’m glad you like it ^^ Things are about to get serious though! Uh oh!
@MrsKkamJong - *cleans out ears* Wow, you got some lungs on you! Lol, sorry I’m lame. OMG, adoption Sehun, oh my gosh. That would be perfect. Gosh, you should have a list of fic prompts. LMFAO, it’s true. Kai is totally on the prowl for a hot piece of D.Onuts. XP …I feel like you won’t let this slumber party thing down. Oh goodness, I brought this upon myself, didn’t I?
@Tika_Pyro - *waves magic fingers* Question=answered. :)
@taesteful – LOL, yupppp
@shieshiesae – Ahaha, so much angst. I gotta balance it out (it’s not like I already planned this out before they got this angst out pftt no, I serve my readers >> coughcough) I’m happy to have bended your broken Kaisoo heart <3
@Drawingfishies – Lol, sorry, I wish I could better explain paper mache to you, even if you’re telling my it’s okay. I’m really not good with describing things sometimes ><’  Naw, glad you liked the kiss. Kind of happened out of nowhere, but yeah. The funny gif a day, keeps the smile on mah face. :P
@SHINeeLuv1 - *gathers Kaisoo feels in arms and hands them over* There you go, enjoy. AND I WANT OU TO LIVE OMG *grabs electric heart booster thing that I’m too lazy to google the name for* LIVEE! You alive yet? Anyways, I tots followed you on tumblr a few minutes ago. My tumblr isn’t really ‘active’ yet. Not sure what I’m waiting for, maybe when I work less?  ANYWAYS, I wish I could have the time to do what you do /falls over in tears. Sounds so lovely. LOL, I didn’t realize the whole starry night thing would be so popular. Right on *thumbs up* :)
@yingyangbutterfly – Naww, don’t feel bad. Comment when you feel like it. :) Lol, yeah I totally sneaked that kiss in there. Was wondering if it was too sneaky. Ohhh well. And yeahh, I posted the chapter before letting my beta check over it because it had been a while since I last updated. I was tres excited >
@chippawabrike – Really? I made you imagine that? WONDEFUL! *throws confetti* Russian accent=accepted. XP Thank you comrade for commenting! Umm, hopefully Kyungsoo had enough angst for you OO’ Not sure, I’m not really experienced with angst (even when I gosh darn try it ends up fluffy in the end, waeee? #authorsnotimportantproblems) Lol, glad you liked my impromptu metaphor.
@IshidaMichaelis – I ACCEPT ALL HUGS. HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!  Nawww, I like how you see this story. You make me feel like it's so pretty and romancey. Lol, you boost my confidence! *facepalms* Yeah, that kiss sentence. I debated with myself over it for like several minutes. I was wondering if it was too sneaky...hence why I italicized it cause I thought people might miss it or something. So, I'm glad you liked how I wrote it :')  Naww, you are too kind *ugly crying face* You make such lovely comments, you really are like amazing~~ with multiple swiggly lines, okay? Let's chat on twitter sometime okay XP!
@myloveisinfinitex3 - Lol, I guess. I don't knooooooowww *smirky giant smile thing here* OMG, DONGHAE. COME HERE *drops confetti previously caught and runs to catch Donghae instead*
@darkrose123 - Wahh, real life drama D: No wayyy. That's too much *modesty modesty modesty*. Ohh, no worries :) Being a not-so-frequent commenter myself, I definitely like it when author's reply. I wanted to do the same for my readers. I know some people aren't fans and just want to be silent readers and don't like this big block of unrelated text...but yeah. I like replying so yeah...yeah. AND YOU ARE SPECIAL! You have a place in my hearttt <3 <- my heart. 
@shellfish - OMG, no! COME BACK TO LIFE. This friendship barely started!
@sunshining - :') Thank you so much. Lol, glad you liked the kiss. And I see nothing wrong with squealing and fangirling. Actually, I shall join you. /finds photo of Kaisoo and FANGIRLS THE HECK OUT
@Xandra - You don't say? Well, I love you too. <3 XP
@jellified - Sparkles. Accepted. Me gusta. 
@summerdrag - You bring up a good point about the size of the box. I'm not sure, I just let my imagination do it's thing. But I can tell you it's probably a huge friggin box LOL. 
@JuliaYes - Omg, anime adaption of this? You flatterer, you! Naw, thanks. I was like eepp, too soon? Aahaha anywoot, I fulfilled your request with more kisses, hoped you liked it ;) And I'm still fangirling over your fanart. Like ferrealz. You are one cool person. 
@lovefaith - lmfaooo, it's so true. Kyungsoo is a dumbie :P Naw, glad you liked the kiss scenes :) Uh oh, D: ...what's your UN? I'm so bad at guessing. I will properly greet you! And and and send you lots of love tweets...or something ~<3?
@taembb__ - Bahahaa, Kyungsoo needs some sense knocked into him. Kai might be the one to do it :O? OMG, you followed me? YESH, your UN? I'll tweet you my love and moree. 
@tami-- - *swipes off sweat* Thank goodness, I'm glad you like the kiss! I was legit staring at the way I did it for several minutes before I was like EFF IT, it's gonna stay that way!
@stepiee - Gahh, I'm happy :') You make me happy :) SMILES everywhere. I'm glad you like all the chapters ><' I hope you like this one too fgfhdiodfhgd
@blaaah - Teehee, he's nice isn't he? He's kind of nicer than I originally planned. But um, yeah. I and other seems to like him enough :)
@supergirl94ily - LOL, corruption is EVERYWHERE!  Lol, no worries. It's awesome that you commented but me being a worrisome mothering type, I'm going to be all "You should may attention in school!" And stuff. But, my thank you, you are an awesome rebelling person whose like amazing, is overpowering my mothering side. 
@wooyochie - Teehee, I'm happy you loved it and the kiss (which I had a terrible internal debate over). Hope you likey this update :)
@woobabylove0904 - Bahaha, yup. Kai can be all not sauve at times. :P
@you_life_ruiner - Your UN makes me think I'm ruining your life. lol. I hope you like this updateee <3
@SmilingAngel16 - ohmegosh, thank you for comment :') I'm happy. Like real happy you did <3 I hope you continue to like it ^^!!
@krazi_Muzique - I love your comments. You really make me think you read my story word for word! It's so nice to know someone does that! /tearseverywhere. I'm happy like the story and my replies :") 
@Slowly - BAM, surprise right? Ahaha, I was debating with myself the way I wrote it for a while before I was like "just italicized that shiz and gogogog" Gahh, sneaky kiss scene is sneaaakky. Lol, not going to lie, the whole forgetting to sub has happened to me before
@ayade_e - Hear that? That's my jaw dropping because of your amazing comment. Attempting.to.hold.back.TEARS, oh too late. They're everywhere now. The way you see the fic makes my heart flutter wildly, thank you so much! I wish I could give an awesome reply back, I don't think I can compare. So, all I can wholeheartedly say is THANK YOU and lemme hug you a little? Please? My feels :')
@SimpleMinded - Lol, I'm imagining Lay making a random appearance now due to your unicorn reference. And chanyeol with your creepy reference. AHAHAHA, anyways. Thank you so much! 
@Abbeykwon - Ohh, hello new reader *waves* Lol, I tried hard to avoid making it too fluffy...but then, boom. FLUFF. There's like angst Kaisoo evvvverywhere. I feel alone a little. lol, but I'll be okay. lol, glad this fic could save your heart <3
@Alice-ana - Goodness, that's one hell of an ego-boosting statement. You're too much *waves hand and blushes profusely* 
@Myakyuki07 - Late? NEVER. A comment is better than none, I accept them at all times of the day...or rather AFF does but besides the point. Omg, does the fic actually make you feel that way? Yeshh. And I totally know what you mean with the engineer/art thing. I was going to go into engineering but changed routes to something into the arts (cognitive science). Anyways, off topic. You ish cool and I luv you loads. 
@RedLadyJewel - You...have blown my mind. REALLY? Score! Cardboard box trivia FTW. Since you've been in a similar situation as Kyungsoo, I hope this fic is depicting things accurately. I don't have much personal experience myself, so I guess I'm a little glad you understand Kyungsoo's rules and think they have a good base to them.  Much love to you okay? <3
@doublemagnaes - HI there. *waving* Lol, it's okayy. Subbing and commenting. One and both make me happy :) and is this fic really :O I'm happy :') And I'm trying to make things space out correctly. I hope when it comes out you find the progression suitable. :)
@ilovekoreanboysmost - Oh hey, I love korean boys most too. Okay, moving on. REALLLYYY? Thank you! Ohmygosh, comparing this to a movie, so nice of you :') And, um...I haven't written any BAP stories...and On a Boat was written by the wonder uchouten. *confused?* Wait, this is on rec-lists? D:! dfodshjfoisd, that's wonderful. Anyways, ahaha. There are soooo many angsty Kaisoo's out there. My feels and writing apparently don't write angst well. This ended up way fluffier than intended but MEH, it's s'okay. D: Iphone, goodness thanks for the effort you put into ccommenting! Cause those touchscreen keyboard can be difficult to work with (silently admiring authors who can write chapters on their mobiles) So, um, you're cool. And thanks for being awesome. Yeah. Bye <3
@Lullycream - I MISSED YOU OKAY?! Gosh, your writing is poetic in itself. You make me feel all special and gooey inside <3 Thank you for being so nice and amazing <3
@MissEe502 - Nawww, glad you're liking everything so far <3 And don't worry about it! Any comment is better than no comment really! Thannkk you. kisses flying to you, kay?
@YoungWoo17 - Ahaha, naw thank you. Glad you like it, but sorry you're hurting OO' Totally not my intention. <3
@pearl092091 - You snuck a comment while I was replying to them! Anyways, LOL. Calling your parents, lolllling. I'm glad you like it...um, hope your feels are okay ^^

HOLY SHIZ, kay guys. I have some news to break to you. I know I said I love replying to comments. But um...with the amount I'm getting... There's a bit of an overflow and it takes me between an hour and two in order to reply to them all. So, starting next chapter, if I have a lot of comments, I will bundle the smaller, more generic comments together and give you my love. I'm so sorry everyone. I want to get these chapters to you as fast as I can and I want to comment to all your comments. Please don't stop commenting because of this, okay? I honestly read every comment and my heart simply soars. You guys are so amazing <3
So, before I run off:

Gahh, so cute :)