chapter eight.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71eviqP_LZU


You woke up just an hour before 9 PM. You looked up and found Baekhyun, still asleep, his arm under your head. You soften at the sight of him. Just like the first time you saw him asleep, he looked peaceful and not as grumpy as usual. You had to admit, you were glad that you ended up staying with Baekhyun. Without you, his smiling face would never reveal ever again. Kind of made you regret the time that you tried to leave him. He couldn't smile without you around. Even though if he tried, he would think of you. His smile was one of the most rarest things that you could get to see before. Your fingers brushed against his forehead as you gently moved his bangs away from his eyes. Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open, finding you in front of him. He softly smiled and grabbed your wrist. You looked down and saw that he was awake.

You smiled. "Hello sleeping beauty," you joked.
He silently chuckled. "Sleeping Beauty was awaken by a kiss from Prince Charming. And according to me," he said. "I was not awoken by a kiss. And I'm suppose to be Prince Charming." He pulled you close to him. "And you're suppose to be Sleeping Beauty." He lightly pecked your lips. "Are you hungry?" he asked. You nodded. "I think there's leftovers in the fridge downstairs. C'mon." He got out of bed and helped you up.
You stretched your back. "I'm glad I don't have to sleep on the corner anymore," you said. You held Baekhyun's hand as the both of you walked downstairs to the kitchen.

The lights were on, obvious that the boys were still awake. You and Baekhyun entered the kitchen and found the 11 boys at the table playing board games and other things. Sehun looked up from his homework. "Hyung! Are you going to have a Bachelor Party?" he suddenly asked.
Baekhyun blinked. "Bachelor Party?"
"Yeah, a party, with guys, and we party, and do stuff without girls annoying the crap out of us.," D.O said with his mouth full of bread.
Kris rolled his eyes. "Its a party for the groom thrown by the groomsmen as a sort of 'last night of freedom' thing. Usually drink, party, and do whatever they can get away with before marriage," he said as he sipped his tea.
D.O rolled his eyes. "Thanks Mr. Fancy Pants," he replied.

"It's not even close to the wedding yet. Why are you guys worrying about this?" Baekhyun asked as you went to heat the leftover food.
"Hello~ You're getting married. Last thing we could do with you is the Bachelor Party. Then you'll be moving out," Kai said. "And that's going to be the last time we get to boss you around. Then Hyemi will do all of the bossiness."
You shot Kai a glare. "First of all, I will not boss him around. And I never have. Second, shut up," you said.
Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. "That will be planned after the wedding is planned," he said, sitting next to you when you bought the food back to the table. "We still have a lot of time. Autumn's almost coming and so will winter. Just have to wait a year before the wedding," he said.

D.O groaned. "Great, another year with the lovey dovey couple," he said.
"You could learn from them," Suho said as he played a game on his phone.
D.O glared at his hyung. "Shut up, Mr. Guardian Angel."
"Stop putting Mr. in front of all the names you can come up with," Lay said.
D.O glared at Lay as well, but didn't say anything.


The whole week passed by quickly. Lucky, you didn't have classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It was Friday and you sat alone in the library, on your laptop, trying to finish your 10 page essay. You yawned as you wrote the last page. "You're almost done?" You looked up and met Jihae with a warm smile on her face.
You smiled. "Yeah, just one more page that needs to be finished," you said.
She glanced at your phone. "Mind if I call my manager? I have to tell her that I'll be late to work," she said.
You nodded. "Sure. I'm going to get us some coffee," you said and walked away.

Jihae sat down and took your phone. She pressed the power button, and the screen lit up, just as she was about to unlock it, she paused. *Who's that?* She looked at your phone wallpaper of you and Baekhyun. She cocked her head to the side and gazed at Baekhyun's smiling face. *He looks familiar...* She continued to gaze at his face on your phone. You came back within minutes. "Here you go." You set her coffee in front of her.
Jihae looked at you and pointed at the picture. "Who's that?" she asked.
You smiled. "That's Baekhyun, my fiancé," you replied and looked back at your laptop.

She looked back at the picture. *Baekhyun... The son of the lady who applied him to work for us...* She continued to look at Baekhyun. "You guys make a good couple," she complimented, not sure if she should've said that.
You smiled. "Thanks. Some people say that we don't. Probably because they always see the bad side of Baekhyun rather than his good side."
*Thanks for mentioning that. I'll keep that in mind when I accept his application.* She looked at you. "I'll be right back," she said and walked away with the phone.


I think I'm making this sequel get to the point faster than I imagined.. :\
I believe this is my... 3rd update? xD
I'll try to make things more interesting. ;)