chapter six.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlq0IVEFOyU


You sat down next to Baekhyun at Chanyeol's cafe. Lay and D.O played checkers. Lay slammed his black chip on a square. "CHECKMATE!" he said.
D.O looked at him. "This isn't chess," he said.
"What?" Lay replied. 

D.O sighed and shook his head. He glanced at you and Baekhyun. "If you guys aren't going to order anything, then leave," he said.
"It's not like you own this place," you said and stuck your tongue at him.
D.O glared at you. "If you weren't engaged with Baekhyun, I would so kill you right now."
"Says the boy who lost the fight with Kai this morning," you said and smirked.
"Yah, the boy works out and he's younger. There's a 55% chance of him winning."

"That's almost 50%... What happened to you?" Baekhyun said.
"YAH!" D.O exploded. Lay laughed at the scene. "Don't you two have some wedding plans to do?" he muttered.
"Yes. But, not--"
"Until your mom leaves," D.O finished. "Got it." The cafe bell rang as someone opened the door. D.O stood up and turned to face the customer. "Welcome to--" D.O froze, eyes wide.

Everyone looked up to see if D.O was going to explode again, but then turn their gazes to the customer, you all froze to the sight of Baekhyun's mother. His mother searched for Baekhyun, as D.O ran to Lay. "It's time to run away! Grumpy Mama Bacon alert!" He ran out of the cafe like a manic with Lay following behind.
Baekhyun's mother's eyes laid on you once she spotted Baekhyun. You shrank back in your seat, holding Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun swallowed hard and squeezed your hand. She walked towards the both of you, didn't even bother to greet you and Baekhyun. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your job now?" she asked Baekhyun.

"I haven't found one yet," Baekhyun said. 
She sighed in disapproval. "And you?" she asked you.
You opened your mouth to say, but no words came out. Instead, Baekhyun spoke for you. "She won't be going to work," he said. "She'll be spending her time in college."

His mother looked at you, less stern than before, almost impressed. "College?" she asked, tone sounded a tad less rude than usual. She gave a small smile, but hardly noticeable. "Glad you're continuing to study," she said. "What are your majors?"
You gulped, but replied, "Language and business..."
She nodded. "That's good. Learning multiple languages, that'll get you to get jobs more easily." Without saying anything else, she turned and walked away.

You and Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief. "She scares me," you said.
Baekhyun shook his head. "Everyone's scared of her," he replied.
D.O and Lay poked their heads inside the cafe and looked at you. "Is Grumpy Mama Bacon gone?" D.O asked. You and Baekhyun nodded. D.O exhaled and walked in with Lay. "Thank god! I thought she might bite our heads off," he said. He plopped down on the chair next to you. He glanced at you. "But then, I'm more scared of you." Baekhyun glared at him. D.O shrank in his seat. "But more of him."
Baekhyun looked at you. "Told you everyone's scared of her."

The door opened again. D.O stood up. "Welcome to OHMYGOD!" He started to laugh so hard that he ended up rolling around on the ground.
Kai scowled at him. Lay, you, and Baekhyun looked at Kai from head to toe. Kai was dressed in drag. Baekhyun and Lay snickered, you stayed quiet, but found the scene funny. Kai shot death glares at everyone. "Shut up!" he snapped.

Tears started pouring out of D.O's eyes from laughing too much. "What happened to you?!"
"Our stupid maknae. That's what," Kai growled.
"HYUNG!" Sehun entered the cafe with red lipstick in his hand. "You forgot the lipstick!" he said.
Kai backed away. "STAY BACK!" He hid behind D.O.
"YOU NEED TO! YOU LOST THE BET!" Sehun said, trying to get to Kai. The two started to run around the cafe.


Short update.
I don't know what to write anymore. ;A;
I'm tired. *is a panda*