chapter twenty six.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

Warning: Most horrible description of a wedding ceremony ever ahead. xD No I'm serious-- You're reading it aren't you? ... Okay. But I warned you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDkzhB3VPhY


Baekhyun fixed his collor and tie. *Big day. Stay calm Baekhyun. Within half an hour, you'll be with Hyemi forever.*
"Baekhyun, do you know where the rings are?" Lay asked as he came in.
"Seriously? The wedding's about to start, and you just lost it?" D.O complained.
"Oh! It was in my pocket the whole time," Lay said and took the box out.

Baekhyun turned to his friends. "How many more minutes will it start?" Baekhyun asked.
Chanyeol checked his watch. "Almost time, we should go now," he said.
Baekhyun breathed in and out. The thought of getting to marry you made him smile. 

"WAIT!" D.O said. Everyone turned to him. "Who's the best man?"
Baekhyun looked at each one of his friends. "Since Chanyeol is taking Hyemi down the aisle, I guess it's you D.O," he said and walked out.
"YES!" D.O cheered.
Suho chuckled. "Okay, enough cheering, wait until the end, let's get down that aisle before Hyemi does," he said.
The boys all walked down the aisle, as Baekhyun greeted the guests.

You sighed as you glanced at yourself in the mirror. *Today is your day, Hyemi. The most perfect day. You'll be walking down the aisle to meet your husband at the end of the aisle.* You inhaled and exhaled.
"Unnie, it's time," Chaemi said. She helped you get your long train out pass the door.

You met Chanyeol outside your door. He grinned. "Today's your big day, Mimi. Good luck, bestie," he said and held up a thumb.
"Is his mother--"
"Yes, she's here. In the front. Don't pay attention to her, even though she looks displeased."
You smiled. Chanyeol offered you his arm, you slipped your arm into his and exhaled. 
"Relax," he mouthed, patting your hand. You smiled and nodded.

Music started to play. Baekhyun stood up straightly. He looked around and found his mother sitting in the second row. He grew more nervous, but exhaled. The doors opened and Chaemi came walking down the aisle, you and Chanyeol followed behind. Baekhyun looked at you. *Wow she's pretty. As always...*
Within seconds, you finally came face to face with Baekhyun. He smiled and held your hand. You and Baekhyun both turned to the priest and then... The ceremony had started.

After saying your vows and 'I dos,' Baekhyun turned to Lay, who had the rings. "The rings?" Lay whispered. Baekhyun nodded. Lay searched in his pockets. His eyes rounded. "Where is it?!"
"It's in your other pocket that you didn't check," D.O said.
"Oh," Lay said and grabbed the rings from his pocket and gave it to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun sighed. *Why'd I give the rings to Lay?* Baekhyun looked at you with a smile.

He took your hand and carefully slipped the ring onto your finger. He gave you his ring. You smiled and slipped the ring onto his finger. Baekhyun grinned and kissed on the lips. D.O and Sehun let out a cheer, and clapped. Soon everyone else joined in. Baekhyun's mother watched as you and Baekhyun pulled away and walk down the aisle. There was no smile or any sign of happiness on her face.

****

Everyone gathered outside. "Smile!" the photographer said. On the countdown from 3 to 1, a flash came from his camera.
Chaemi pulled you away from the group. "Throw your bouquet!" she said. You laughed and threw the bouquet at her. She caught it and raised it in the air. "YES! I'M GETTING MARRIED!" she shouted.
Sehun groaned. "But we're still young!" he said.
Chaemi rolled her eyes. "Just because I caught it, doesn't mean that we have to get married now. Besides, I might marry someone else instead of you!" she said
Sehun pouted. "What?"
Chaemi laughed. "Kidding~"

"Hyemi," Baekhyun called. He grabbed your arm and pulled you under a tree, where his mother stood. Baekhyun gripped your hand as he stood next to you, and face to face to his mother.
She sighed. "So I guess I couldn't stop you at all," she said. "Even though Jihae rudely stole you away from Hyemi, you two still make the perfect couple."
You and Baekhyun exchanged glances and then looked at her. "Excuse me?" Baekhyun said.

"You two are the perfect couple, I admit. When I told you that you were going to marry Jihae, you were angry weren't you?" Baekhyun nodded. "The way how you all got through those troubles to prove that Jihae lied about her pregnancy and how to stop the arranged marriage." He nodded again. "The arranged marriage was a test. A test to see if you both really love each other. I don't want my son to be in love with the wrong person. But, seeing you and Baekhyun, unable to move on, proved to me that you two are meant for each other. That's why I came. That's why I didn't do anything to ruin the wedding. When I saw you both walk down that aisle, I knew that you two will stay with each other forever." A rare smile appeared on her face.

You smiled. "Thank you? Mrs--"
"Call me umma," she said with a cheerful tone.
You blinked. "U-umma..." you said.
She smiled again. "Now I expect a grandchild," she said suddenly.

Baekhyun looked at you and rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually, Hyemi's been pregnant while you were gone..." Baekhyun said.
"Really?" she asked and blinked. "Then I expect a baby coming in 6 months!" she said and laughed and walked away to rejoin her friends.

You turned to Baekhyun. "Wow... Now I know where you got that attitude from," you said. Baekhyun gave you a confused look. "You both have the rarest smiles. You both hardly smile. And before you both met me, you guys were grumpy. And in the end, you both like me," you said with a smile.
Baekhyun grinned. "Then you must have a gift. You're the biggest change in our family." He pecked your lips. "I love you, Hyemi."
You smiled. "I love you too..."


OTLOTLOTL I told you it . LOL
I haven't been to a wedding in the last 7 years. And I never paid attention to the ceremony. So... Yeah. EPIC FAIL. xD
But.. asufsadjfsdjhf I LOVE TRITOP~ I love the song, To My Girlfriend. Perfect for this chapter! <3
One last chapter for you guys.