chapter twenty five.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Fg35CPuvY


His smile melted your heart. A rare smile that you missed. "Hyemi," he said. You missed the way he called your name. He walked towards you. Every step of his, made your heart race. Baekhyun stood in front of you and sighed happily. "Hyemi. I know that you haven't forgiven me for just leaving you like that, but I made a promise that I'd stay with you and come back for you, and a promise that we'd be like every couple in the streets, walking hand in hand. But there are 2 people in my life that are important to me," he said. "You and the baby," he said with an angelic smile.

He chuckled. "Here I am, blabbering about something that's not what I wanted to say." He looked at you. "Hyemi. Even though we were separated... Once or twice..." He suddenly got down on one knee. "I always thought about you, and only you. You're always the only thing I see whenever I close my eyes and reopen them, wishing that you were with me." He sighed and reached into his pocket and took out a ring. His actions surprised you. "Kang Hyemi, I love you from the start till the end. But I'm asking... Will you marry me? And this time, I mean it," he said and looked up at you, with a smile on his face.

You stared at him. "SAY YES!" Chaemi shouted from her hiding spot. Sehun covered with his hand. Chaemi let out a muffled shout.
At last you said, "Yes."
Baekhyun stood up and looked at you. "You're not just saying that because you feel sorry right?" he suddenly asked.
You rolled your eyes. "Of course not." You sighed. "Ever since you left, I was unable to move on even though you told me to move on. I could never forget you no matter how many times I tried. I was still in love with you. And I still am," you said.
Baekhyun grinned. "So, yes?" You nodded. His grin widen. He slipped the ring onto your finger and crashed his lips to yours.

Chaemi and Sehun ran towards you and Baekhyun, as the boys followed. A loud pop was made, confetti fell down. Shocked, you broke the kiss. "CONGRATULATIONS UNNIE AND OPPA! ... AGAIN!" Chaemi shouted.
Baekhyun glared at Sehun. "Yah, you're lucky I didn't yell at you back at the beach. Since we're all happy now..." Baekhyun slapped Sehun's neck. "Don't throw a pregnant women in the water. Who knows what would've happened back there," Baekhyun scolded.
Sehun pouted. "You may be a happy man now, but you're still mean," he said.

Baekhyun chuckled. "AND! Tomorrow is the wedding!" Chaemi said.
You looked at her. "Tomorrow? Do we even have enough time to--"
"Don't worry noona. Chaemi and I planned a back-up wedding, just in case Baekhyun's mother did anything to ruin it," Sehun said. "All invitations are sent out, your wedding photo shoot is next week, and yeah."
"Huh, you maknaes cause a lot of trouble. But you guys go through a lot of trouble for us to get back together," you said. "But you guys are amazing."

"HEY! What about me?! I took care of you while Baekhyun was gone!" D.O said.
You rolled your eyes. "You guys are amazing as well," you said with a wide smile. You paused. "Wait, what about the dress and--"
Chaemi shook her head. "You'll see once we get home, unnie."

****

Chaemi pulled you into your room, dragging her bag behind. "Unnie, since Jihae's wedding is canceled and, she took the dress that you wanted..." She opened her bag and pulled out the dress. "Ta-da!" she sang.
You gaped. "How'd you get it?" you asked as you looked at the dress.
"When Sehun and I were at Jihae's house to get the evidence that she's not pregnant, I found it in her closet, the same size and dress that you wanted. And since she's not getting married.... Or never will get married, I took it," she said.
"Yah, that's not right!" you said.
"Oh come on, unnie. You know you want it," she said wiggling her eyebrows.

You laughed and took the dress. "What about Baekhyun's mother?" you asked.
"Oh, I invited her," she said.
You looked at her. "What?!"
"Relax! I have a plan!" she said. "Just, stay calm and worry about getting your beauty sleep until tomorrow," she said. "And don't let Baekhyun oppa see the dress!"


I don't know what I wrote. xD But it's short.
Okay... UHM.. 2 more updates! Then I need to work on Suho's story. :3