chapter twenty two.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX1SyDhqRAw


After getting his things at SME, he drove directly to Chanyeol's house. The 12 friends sat in the living room, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. "So what's the plan again?" Lay asked.
D.O rolled his eyes. "Baekhyun got Jihae to show him the document that he signed and ripped it apart. That means Jihae and Baekhyun aren't getting married anymore," he explained.

"What about his mother?" Sehun asked.
"She's away on a trip to Europe. She won't be back until the "BaekHae" wedding," Chaemi said.
"Why'd you say BaekHae?" Kai asked.
"Because it's easier to say than Baekhyun and that ," Chaemi said.
"Was that so hard?" Kai asked.
Chaemi blinked. "What?"
Kai sighed and shook his head. "Never mind."

They heard a car door slam shut. "He's here!" Everyone rushed to the door.
"BAEKHYUN!" they all tackled Baekhyun to the ground. "WE MISSED YOU BUDDY!" Xiumin helped Baekhyun up.
"OHMYGOD, BAEKHYUN! YOUR BACK!" D.O shouted and ran to him, jumping on his back.
Baekhyun looked at D.O. "I saw you 2 hours ago," he said.
"YEAH, 2 HOURS AGO!" D.O said.
Baekhyun laughed and shook his head. "Is Hyemi here?"

They all shook their heads.
Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "No?"
"She says she doesn't want to see you," Chaemi mumbled.
Baekhyun looked at the ground. "But, we have a plan to get you two back together," Sehun said. "Once we think of something..."
Baekhyun sighed. "Thanks for getting me all excited for no reason."
"Well, we could go and get Hyemi right now." Chanyeol ran inside.
"OPPA!" Chaemi said and gave him a bear hug. "I missed you!" she said.

****

Everyone, including you and Baekhyun sat down in the living room. Yoou were forced to sit next to Baekhyun. D.O sat next to you.
"Wait... So how many months have you been pregnant?" Lay suddenly asked.
Everyone sighed and rolled their eyes. "Almost 3 months," you mumbled.
"How'd--"
"Okay, let's just watch some T.V and not talk about Hyemi's pregnancy," Chanyeol interrupted and the T.V.

The first channel was the News Channel. The first thing that everyone saw was Jihae on T.V. D.O groaned. "What does this girl have to say now?"
"Jihae! I heard that you're pregnant with Byun Baekhyun. Is it true?" one of the reporters asked.
Everyone's eyes rounded and shot glances at Baekhyun. He was also in shock. Jihae smiled at the camera and said, "Yes, I am."

All eyes were on you. You kept an expressionless face, but you were hurt inside. "H-Hyemi, I promise, I didn't have s--"
Instead of saying anything back to him, you walked away. D.O shook his head in disapproval. "I can't believe you would do something like that," he said.
"Y-yah, she's lying! Why the hell would I have with her?!" Baekhyun said.
Sehun and Chaemi looked at each other and sighed. "Okay, huddle up. Time for a new plan," they ordered.


Last update of the day. OTL I must be only doing this because my account to one of my favorite rps is locked out. xD
I might update again today. Depends though.
This is the last drama. I promise!