chapter seventeen.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYgVl0GYW78


Your eyes slowly opened. You found Baekhyun staring at you, your hair. He looked at you and pecked your forehead. "Hello, Twerp," he muttered. He pulled you close to him and gave you breathtaking kiss.
You pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. "Baekhyun, what happened last night?" you asked.
Baekhyun grinned and brushed your bangs away from your eyes. "Well, we had s--"
"Not that," you said. Your face colored pink. "I meant, why did you come home drunk last night?" you asked.

Baekhyun scratched his head. "The staff had party last night, I got drunk, and yeah..."
"Then why did you come home and ask me if I know that you loved me?"
"I just wanted to know that I love you. Some people don't hear that enough."
You laughed and smiled at him. You glanced at the alarm clock. "It's almost time for work, shouldn't you get ready?" 
Baekhyun shook his head. "I don't want to go." He rolled the side to get on top of you. He showered kisses all over your face. "I want to spend my day with you," he said. He looked at you. "Are you okay from last night?" he asked."

You nodded. "Yeah..." you said.
"Why the long face?" he asked.
You looked at him. "Last time, you said you did want this to happen until 3 years after we get married."
Baekhyun hesitated. "I... I changed my mind."
"So you want us to have a kid?" you asked.
Baekhyun looked at you. "How will you be sure that you're going to be pregnant after we were protected?" He looked serious this time. "Hyemi, you said you wanted--"
"But after listening to you, I thought you were right. We should only have kids after marriage," you said.

He pressed his lips into a firm straight line. "Hyemi. You're fine. We were protected last night," he said.
"Well, what made you change your mind?" you asked.
Baekhyun looked away and sighed. "Doesn't matter anymore... Do you know Ryu Jihae?" he suddenly asked. You nodded. He sighed and got out of bed. "That's what I thought," he muttered and walked away to change.
"Where are you going?" you asked.
"To work," he said.
"I thought you said you'd stay."
He came back out of the walk-in closet and put on his jacket. "I'm sure you want me to keep a job, Hyemi," he said and slammed the door shut as he left.

You sighed and looked at the ground. *What's gotten into him?*


Baekhyun sighed and sat down at his desk. He threw his phone on the desk and rested his head back on the chair. Jihae came in without bothering to knock. She had a box in hand. She walked to Baekhyun's desk and touched one of the picture frames that sat on his desk. She threw the picture of you and Baekhyun into the box and gathered everything on his desk that had you in it, and threw it in the box. Baekhyun glared at her. "What the hell are you doing?!"
She looked at Baekhyun and smiled. "Now that we're getting married, you need to throw out all the stuff of you and that girl," she said and took his phone.

"I thought you two were friends," Baekhyun said.
"Friends are always there for each other. They see each other a lot. I've been avoiding her," she said.
"Then why bother being friends with her?" he snapped.
"Oh, because I heard that you haven't told her that you're getting married to me now and that her wedding is off. And if you don
't agree to marry me, on the day of our wedding, I'll invite her to come. And when she sees you at the end of the aisle, I get to break the news to her. And tell her that..." She bent over to whisper in his ear. "You're mine."

Baekhyun clenched his fists that they turned white as a ghost. "I'm. Not. Getting. Married. To. You."
"Too bad. Your mother decided that we should. And we are." She knelt down next to him to look at him in the eye. "I know you don't like me now. But I will try my best to win your heart and make you forget about that scumbag. I will do anything I can to make you like me, Byun Baekhyun." She tapped his shoulder as she walked away. "Remember, you have a week  to move out." She paused and turned to him. "And to tell your love that you're getting married to someone else," she said with a smirk and left.


Short update. ouo
I'm getting sleepy. OTL