chapter one.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxcl1XOA-Rc


"Unnie! What about that dress?" Chaemi pointed at a dress in the window as you passed by a wedding dress store.
"Chaemi, we're just here to plan a wedding photo shoot for me and Baekhyun. It's still early to get a dress," you said. You pulled her inside the store and met the salesperson. "You guys also do wedding photo shoots too right?" The salesperson nodded with a smile.
"Great!" Chaemi said. "Oh, on the photo shoot, have her wear that dress!" Chaemi said, pointing at the dress that she pointed out earlier.
You pulled Chaemi's arm down. Chaemi pouted. You and Chaemi sat down at the table, across from the salesperson. "When are you going to get married?"

"Well... He and I have planned for it to be in... Approximately 3-7 months from now. More or less," you said.
"How long have you been engaged?" she asked.
Chaemi sat impatiently next to you. "Just a month," you replied.
She nodded and pulled out a planner. "Then, since you are unsure about when the wedding is. Once you've figured out when you're planning to get married, you can reschedule it a month before the wedding is."


After planning for a photo shoot, you and Chaemi walked to Chanyeol's home. "Are you and Baekhyun oppa moving out after the wedding?"
"Of course. He and I aren't going to stay in a house where there are 11 boys that live there," you said.
"Oohh... Of course. You and Baekhyunnie oppa need some alone time together than having those 11 boys bothering you guys," she said and winked.
You looked at her. "Excuse me?" you said. "What happened to your innocent mind, kid?" You shook your head in disapproval.
She ignored your saying. "Well, actually, Luhan oppa moved back with his parents to be with Jieun," Chaemi said. "So, one less lonely boy."

You shook your head and opened the door of Chanyeol's home. "NOONA!" Sehun called out. "Aesook coughed out her lunch on me!" he whined. Aesook ran towards you happily.
Kai laughed out loud. "Serves you right for stealing the last pack of ramen!"
Sehun pouted as you picked Aesook up. Chaemi walked to her boyfriend. "Well, you kind of deserved it," she said to Sehun.
Sehun frowned. "I do not!"
Chaemi softly giggled. "Just go change," she said and led him up the stairs to his room.

"Noona," Kai said, with his mouth full of chips. "Baekhyun hyung is upstairs if you're looking for him."

You went upstairs and indeed found Baekhyun in his room. He lay in bed, still not dressed in normal clothing, just in his night clothes, obvious that he was still asleep. He hugged a pillow and lay to the side that faced the door. You walked inside the room and looked at him. You leaned towards him, whispering, "Bacon~ Bacon oppa~" No movement. You waved a hand in front of his face to see if he was really sleeping. Out of the blue, a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you on top of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at you with a smile. "Oppa~ I like the way you say that," he said and held you close to him. "Where did you go? I woke up and you weren't there," he said and did a fake sob.
You shook your head at his weird act. "I only went out to plan the wedding photo shoot," you said.
"Who did you go with?" he asked.
"Chaemi. She was the only person up," you said.
"She didn't do anything weird did she?"
You looked at him. "So many questions," you said and rolled your eyes.

Baekhyun glared at you. "Yah, I have to make sure that my fiancée is in perfect shape from now till the end of time," he said. "I won't forgive myself if you get hurt. No matter what or who hurt you."
"Would you feel better if I went with Sehun?" you asked jokingly.
"No! The boy follows you around like a puppy does. Even more than Aesook does. And she's the puppy. The kid should be handcuffed to Chaemi at all times."
You smiled. "Well, kids do like me," you said.
"Yeah, when you give them candy and all that sweet stuff. Like one of those strangers that lure kids into their vans by using candy."

You looked at him. "Speaking of kids--"
Baekhyun shot you a death glare. "No. Only until we get married for 3 years."
You glared back at him. "You may have changed from a happy piglet, but you're still one grumpy bacon," you said.
"Yah, watch what you say," he said and poked your sides. You stuck your tongue at him and giggled. "Don't you dare stick your tongue at me," he warned. But you stuck your tongue at him again. Before he could get up and attack you, you ran out of the room. Instead of doing anything, Baekhyun sat in bed and chuckled as he watched you.


Sehun and Chaemi went on their date, while Kai and Tao followed behind, stalking the two. Chanyeol and the rest of the boys went to the cafe and opened the cafe. You and Baekhyun were just waiting until they all left. Once they did, you and Baekhyun went inside the kitchen.

"What should we eat?" you asked as you looked in the fridge.
Baekhyun grinned and wrapped his arms around you. "Pancakes," he said.
You pouted. "You know I can't do pancakes," you said.
"I know. I just wanted to remind about the day you tried to make me pancakes."
"Don't remind me of my fails!" you exclaimed.
"But that was the first time it I was able to smile. Because you made me smile," he said.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "Such a cheesy oppa. I hope your wedding vows aren't so cheesy," you said.
"Don't worry, I'll try my best to be cheesy," he said.
"I said." You sighed. "Forget it. You're always cheesy, and it's cute," you said.
"Nothing about me is cute, Twerp," he said with a poker face. "Now go make me some coffee while I make the food. Like I did for you for the first time," he said and winked.


How's the first chapter? ouo Had to keep looking back to the first story. Totally forgotten everything that happened in that story. orz.
Ohmygod. I just posted this story yesterday, and there's already a 100 subbers who subbed. You guys are true Bawerp shippers! <3 Most of you guys are from the roleplays I manage. xD *coughKA and FMcough*
Don't worry Chaehun shippers, they'll be a lot of Chaehun moments in here! keke
OTL i dunno why, but i have the urge to put my favorite icons at the end of each chapter whenever i have a note. ><