What Happened To Luhan?

Twilight Love

Sehun's POV:

Its been days since I been thinking about my feelings about Luhan...everyday I see him laughing along with his friends,his smile that always make my heart beats so fast...but...he never looked at me,whenever I wanted to talk to him,he always runs away before I can reach him,is it because of that incident that time?I swore it was because I just wanna know how he got to school,nothing else...but since maybe he did not like what I do to him,I did the only thing I can get imformation from him:Asking his friends.

Hey,but recently,I heard from Tao that a gang of ertic boys were targeting him,making me worried for his safety.To my horror,wen I managed to talk to him about it,he shouted at me to stay away from him because it was not my business and sine that day on,I somehow observed that he always have bruises on his neck and visible parts of his body.He started to avoid everyone,even his closest friend,Baekhyun.He became very weak and when anyone comes close to him,he starts shivering alot.I also noticed that he always comes to school late and always limping around,I became very worried but the only thing I can do to get to the bottom of this is to secretly stalk him but...he hates it right?

I mean,is his privacy and I shouldn't interfere with it right?A part of me says that I should follow him but the other says that maybe he is just tired and when he is tired maybe he will be in the bad mood...so...I let it pass.But as days pass on,Luhan suddenly stop coming to school and this made me more worried.Luhan never wants to be absent from school so what happen?I went to ask Baekhyun but all he could say that Luhan was avoiding him and when Baekhyun visited him,he shouted to him to get away but Baekhyun observed that he covers himself up in layers and layers of blankets even though its summer and he felt that something bad was going on and Luhan is hiding from all of us.

Well,at night when I turned into a vampire,I secretly went to his house and sneakedto take a peek of him.There he was,sleeping peacefully...NOT. He was screaming in his sleep like he was having a nightmare and he was telling someone to stop.Stop what?And who is that someone?Curiosity filled into me.I have to get into the bottom of this,no matter how much Luhan will hate me.

The next morning,I got my vampire friends and Luhan's friends to planned on how to help Luhan.I heard from Kyungsoo that nowadays,Luhan has been coming home late at night,and he seems like he did not do any of his homework at all.Since vampires can sneak around easily without being found out,we decided to stalk Luhan after school and Baekhyun,Tao and Kyungsoo will reach the destination after we located where Luhan is.We all agreed on the plan and decided that we should start on it immediately.

School time pass by every quickly but suddenly,my teacher wans me to stay back in school for awhile so I decided to let the rest start the plan and when I am done,I will joined them.Well,I hoped that the teacher finished what she wants me to stay back for quickly but in the end, I have to stay back for 3 freakin hours.I can't really concentrate because my mind had floated away from school to how the plan is going so far,I hoped that Luhan is in no troube,oh how I pray so hard...

Finally I finished what I have to do and checked my phone to see whether anyone contacted me.Hmmmm...27 missed calls.Wait....27???Why so many?Panick started rushing into my heart and I dashed out off the school and called Kris on the way.Ring ring...ring ring...oh come on dammit Kris answer your freakin phone! Well in the end I got to call everyone and only Baekhyun picked his phone up.

"Hey how was the plan going?Did you find out what happened to Luhan?"

"..."

The only thing I can hear is silence and...SOBBING?I started panicking again and this time I shouted into the phone.

"HEY WHAT HAPPENED?"

Finally,Baehyun speaking...

After Baekhyun telling me what happened,I practically dropped my phone in shock.Luhan,why are you hiding this from us?Why?Why are you deciding you want to suffer this all alone?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey is ExoticSone here^^ I promised everyone I will write Hunhan right?:) Yea...so here is it....XD I hope you enjoy this chap even though its kinda short...:P

Okay,ExoticSone signin out^^