Mark

Twilight Love

  hey guys, it's sauce101, the co-author of Twilight Love! :D the main author, Exotic Sone, is really busy and she can't update her chapters. since i'm in charge of writing the Taoris and Baekyeol chapters, you guys probably won't be hearing about Hunhan for a while, i'm really, really sorry. please don't unsuscribe, Exotic Sone would be back soon enough to satisfy all the Hunhan fans~. thank you! :D oh, and, we're thinking about changing our title. any suggestions?

chanyeol's POV

  ok, so i know i shouldn't be having with Seohyun just to take her blood. but it's so much EASIER this way. Kris said i was just LAZY but that's not it. ok, fine. maybe i AM lazy but do you even know how hard it is to hunt these days?

  Baekhyun's been avoiding me ever since the day he caught me with Seohyun in the janitor's closet. and i had to do something about it.

  "hey." i said cheerily, walking towards Baekhyun, he was standing next to the drink fountain, there was no one else there besides the two of us in the coridor. Baekhyun's eyes widened, giving him a deer-in-the-headlights' look.

  "hey," he said softly. he looked at his feet nervously, not meeting my gaze and the fabric of the scarf around his neck. i stared at his long, slender, pale fingers and my attention slowly turned to the scarf he was wearing. it was a reddish, coppery colour and it brought out the pink in his cheeks. i noted how long his ink-black lashes were and how his warm, chocolatey brown eyes seemed so dark against his pale face.

  but wait.

  a scarf. in summer. that just wasn't right. "nice scarf." i smiled, tugging the end of the fabric lightly. baekhyun backed away slightly. "yeah, listen, i have to get back to class, so if you'll just excuse me..." he muttered, pushing past me.

  he was hiding something.

  i didn't give him a chance to leave and in seconds i had him trapped, with his back against the wall and my hands touching the wall firmly on either side of him. "what are you hiding?" i demanded.

  "nothing. " Baekhyun mumbled, staring at his feet. my eyes narrowed and before i knew it i yanked off his scarf (with my inhuman strength.)

 "ah-" Baekhyun's hand rose to cover a part of his neck, and he blushed darkly. "don't-! let me go!"

  and once again, with my inhuman strength (it always comes in handy at times like these. :)) i pinned his arm above him and stared. on his pale neck was a mark. a vampire mark. i could see it wasn't just any vampire mark, it was KAI'S.i could tell. (somehow.) i stared. he's been giving his blood to Kai?! i just felt angry. it felt wrong that another guy was taking blood from Baekhyun. it PISSED. ME. OFF.

  "did you offer Kai your blood? what's with the mark?" i demanded.

  "so what if i did?" Baekhyun looked up at me. his eyes flashed. the acidity of his voice stung me and i pulled back as if he just slapped me.

i stared at him.

  "we're blood buddies. like you and Seohyun, except i don't ask for like the SHE IS." he shouted.

  "shut up-" i started. i didn't want to hear anymore.

 "no, i won't shut up. i don't even know why you're so MAD. i offered you blood but you said you 'didn't take blood from dudes'. " he went on, drawing imaginary quotation marks with his fingers in the air.

  "you said it was GROSS. did you have any idea how i felt?! huh?! did you know i was gay?! did you know how much your words hurt me?!" he yelled. "i HATE YOU!! KAI IS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ARE!! HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT MY FEELINGS UNLIKE THE COW YOU ARE!!"

  i couldn't take it anymore. hearing what he said, his words struck me, again and again. like a blade. i pulled him into my arms. and that seemed to shut him up. "hey! stop that! what the hell are y-"Baekhyun struggled. "let go of me you assho-"

  "i love you." i breathed.

  and he stopped. "i love you." i said it again. silence. the world stopped. and all i could hear was him breathing. and i could feel his heart pounding in his chest against mine. 

  "i thought you said being gay was gross." he muttered coldly, but his voice was soft.

  "that was before."

  "how do you know you love me?"

  " i always knew. i just realised i knew."

  the words melted Baekhyun, and unconsciously, he smiled through his tears and hugged me back.

 

how was it? was it ok? that's all for chapter 4. :) taoris chapter next!! XD

-sauce101, the co-author.