Begging

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

“Boss, someone took the girl…” a man spoke in Japanese over the phone. *Hmmm… That could be Kai’s father…*

“What are we gonna do next?” *Let them settle their own affairs for now… We will deal with Wu Fan and Kai later…*

“Hai!” they hung up and the stalker drove away from Banpo Bridge.

----------

EXO one by one jumped out of their cars upon reaching the mansion. Kai kicked the tall wooden doors and was greeted by men in suits firmly lined up in the lobby.

The butler stood ahead of them trying to negotiate with Kai. “Doryeonnim, try to calm down…”

“Excuse me? How dare you tell me what to do?! Where’s dad?” he hissed while glaring at him.

“I’m sorry but I can’t disclose that… You have to calm down doryeonnim!” the white haired man said calmly.

Kai looked behind him where the guards stood. “Well… Given that those s are here ready to kick me out!!!! I’m pretty sure he is in this Goddamn hole!” he then shoved the butler aside.

EXO walked in a V formation headed by Kai. There fists were already itching to land on someone’s body. He stopped in front of a guard just a few inches away from his face. “Moovvee!” he said with a deep growling voice.

“I’m sorry doryeonnim but I can’t. I have orders to follow…”  the guard stood his ground while looking away.

‘Good thing I had this in my glove compartment. Heh!’ Kai swiftly took a black semi-automatic pistol from the back of his waistline and pointed it at the side of his opponent’s head. “If you don’t want me to blow your head off… MOVE YOUR OUT OF THE WAY!!!” his voice rang through the entire estate.

The color from the guard’s face drained followed by a gulp. He stepped aside and Kai ran passed him trailed by EXO. They leaped over a few steps of the huge staircase up to the second level. He led them through a carpeted hallway and stopped in front of a wooden door.

“Stay here!” he hissed without turning to them.

“But…” Sehun protested and Kai faced him. “This is between me and my dad. I’ll settle this on my own!” he sneered and entered the study room.

DO nudged Luhan and whispered. “This is why I don’t piss Jongin off, he’s scary!” and cringed.

“Yeah… He is!” Chanyeol agreed and Kris started to pace.

Kai slammed the main door behind him with a hand gripping on the gun. He walked further into the room and his eyes widened when he saw Sunmi curled into a ball on the couch. He rushed to her side and placed the gun on the table. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably even if she’s gripping onto Sehun’s blazer while her hair covered her face. He kneeled and brushed her hair behind her ears making her flinch. “J-Jongin? What are you doing here? Why are you here?”

Kai her cheek. “I’m geeting you outta here. Let’s go…”

He slowly stood helping her up along the way and swiftly grabbed the gun securing it at the back of his waistline after. Sunmi gripped onto his fingers with both hands while being pulled out of the room.

Just as he was about to turn the door knob, his dad entered through a different passage and made his way into the table. He sat with a leg over the other and his hands clasped on the arm rest of his swivel chair. “Do you really think I’m gonna let her go just like that?”

Kai looked up while heaving a sigh and turned to cup her face with both hands. “The guys are just right outside. Go to them and no one can touch you anymore, okay?” he her cheek while she clinged onto his jacket.

“But… What about you?” he shot a scary glare to his watching father and back to her with an eyesmile. “I’ll be fine… Now, go!” He opened the door and gently pushed her towards his waiting friends.

Sehun instantly ran to get her. He wrapped his arms around her after she staggered towards them. She sunk her face on the crook of his neck and gripped the back of his shirt. Her hands were still shaking while her chest thumped like crazy. “Don’t be scared... We’re here now…” and rubbed her back.

Sunmi however suddenly panicked and quickly sprinted away from them when she remembered her brother. “Sunmi-ah! Where are you going?” Sehun ran passed her and held her shoulders.

“Sungmin! I need to see him! They might get him as well!” she shoved him but he subdued her.

“Calm down, babe… I’ll get him myself, okay? You stay here with the guys!” and she nodded.

Sehun handed Sunmi over to Kris and left with DO.

“Don’t worry, Sunmi! Everything’s gonna be fine…” Kris her hair while she rested her whirling head on his chest.

-----------

Kai took a deep breath after closing the door. He turned and slowly walked in front of the table. “What do you want from her? Huh?”

“I just wanted to talk to her!” he shrugged.

“Really dad? Do you expect me to believe that crap???” he paced.

“Do I look like some gangster to you? C’mon Jongin! You can do better than that!” he smirked.

“Actually, YES! You threatened her once and now kidnap her! You could totally pass as one!” he pointed a finger to him and walked back to the table. “Dad… Please! I beg you! Stop this bull, right now! You can make my life miserable but not hers… PLEASE!”

His dad straightened up. “You’re actually begging me right now? For her?” Uwaaaa~ Jongin, this is the first!” he slowly nodded his head.

Kai leaned closer and planted his fists on the table. “Because she’s the first person I truly loved more than myself. I can’t live without her, dad! I won’t ask anything from you, just let me be with her!”

“Does she even wanna be with you? I saw her with Sehun earlier near Banpo Bridge… They seem pretty close and they look like a happy couple, y’know!” he smirked and lazily sat on his chair.

“Look dad! It’s for me to know and it’s none of your business. Just stay out of this and leave us alone!” he slammed both fist on the table.

His dad stood and leaned towards him. “Fine! But I’m still gonna watch you!” he poked a finger to his chest.

“You can watch all you want but NEVER… EVER… TOUCH HER!” Kai’s stare bored a dagger through his dad as a warning and left.

He slammed the door and Suho ran up to him. “What happened?” he worried.

“I just talked to him and I don’t think he’ll mess with us anymore…”

“You have to make sure, Jongin or you’ll lose Sunmi for good.” Baekhyun added after reaching them.

“Oh I definitely made sure he got the message!” and they patted his shoulder.

Kai walked towards Sunmi who never left Kris’ arms. He rubbed her back and she turned her head to him. “Gwenchana?” she asked and he smiled. “Babo! I told you I’m gonna be fine… I should be the one asking you that… Are you okay?” and she nodded.

Kris pulled away and tugged her out of the mansion. “Let’s go home, then...”

They passed the guards who were now making way for them. Kris placed an arm around her shoulder and pressed her towards him while the boys kept their guard up.

Chanyeol pointed a finger to the biggest guard while passing him. “I’m gonna whack you to pieces!” and slammed his fist on his palm. The guard moved and Chanyeol quickened his pace towards the door. “Oh ! I’m outta here!”

“Tsk! All talk and no action… Scaredy-virus!” Luhan chuckled.

They all arrived in the apartment. She and Suho walked into her room and saw Sehun sleeping beside Sungmin. “He’s must be tired already…” Suho sighed and was about to wake him when Sunmi stopped him. “Just leave him there. It’s okay…” she smiled.

“Are you sure?” and she nodded. “I’m sorry about what happened earlier.”

“Let’s forget about it, oppa. As long as no one got hurt, I’m good.”

Suho ruffled her hair and they went outside by the main door. They left one by one and each gave her a hug.

Kai was the last one to approach her. “I’m sorry about my dad! Don’t worry, he won’t do such stupid things again.”

“It’s okay…” she smiled. He closed the gap between them and gave her a warm embrace. “Aigooo~ Sunmi! I almost had a heart attack earlier. Good thing, you’re not hurt!”

“Yeah, me too… But I want you to get rid of that gun… It’s dangerous, Jongin!” he slightly pushed her and held her neck while she kept her arms around his waist.

“I’ll think about it…” he grinned. “You’re so stubborn! Aish!” and rolled her eyes.

“Good night, Sunmi!” he kissed her forehead. “Good night…”

Sunmi took a shower, changed into her pj’s and laid beside Sungmin. She his hair then kissed his cheek. “Good night dongsaeng!” and leaned closer to Sehun to kiss him as well. “Sehun-ah, good night!”

His lids slowly opened. “You’re here?” he croaked. “Neehhh…” she smiled.

“What happened? Gwenchana?” he added. “Let’s talk about it tomorrow, okay? Go back to sleep…” she his cheek.

Sehun however stood and transferred beside her. “Move…” he pushed her.

“Yaahhh… Sungmin’s gonna fall off the bed…” she whispered while Sehun kept yawning.

“Let’s sleep on the floor then…” he muttered.

“You’re ing unbelievable, Sehun!” she hissed.

Sehun took a pillow and an extra comforter and dropped it on the floor. He laid on it while half asleep and pulled Sunmi off the bed. *gasp* She landed on top of him and instantly wrapped his arms around her.

“Good night baby!” and shut his eyes.

“Yaahhhh~” she tried pushing off his chest but he locked her with his long legs. “Go to sleep or I’ll harass you until you pass out…”

“MWOH?!” she glared at him but he ignored her. “Fine…” she surrendered.

Sunmi dropped her head on his chest and Sehun kissed it. “Ahhhh~ My baby smells so good.”

She raised her head again and glared at him. “I thought you’re asleep already?” and Sehun pressed her head back. “For sake Sunmi! Go to sleep!”

“Okay! Okay! Geez!” she smiled and sealed a kiss on his neck.