Dance Again

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

Teddy managed to convince you in getting a makeover just for the night. He turned you into a Kpop idol with the help from his stylist friends. You were standing in front of a tall mirror checking yourself for like the nth time wearing a strapped one piece bodice paired with net stockings and black high heeled booties. They let your hair down with a messy style and applied glittery make up.

“Uwaaaa~ Noona, you’re sparkling!” Sungmin sat on the couch and was beaming like a boy in candyland.

“Really?” and he nodded.

Teddy was rather dashing in an all-black suit leaning against his table and watched you from afar as you kept pressing your stomach. “Yah! Don’t be too conscious. You look great!”

“Don’t I look fat?” and he rolled his eyes.

GD suddenly came in. “Damn girl! You look mighty y!” he mused.

“Oppa, don’t I look trashy in these? Look… Isn’t it too skimpy?” you panicked.

GD went behind you and you both looked at the mirror. “No, you’re not! Believe me! This right here screams perfection and class!”

“I’ll take your word for it, Mr. Fashion Chameleon!” you smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. “You don’t look bad yourself… You’re pimpin’, oppa!” you rubbed your chin while checking him out on the mirror.

“Tch! You’re looking at the one and only Gdragon, baby! I breathe fashion!” he smirk and dusted off the shoulder of his neatly pressed white tuxedo. “By the way, I got you something.” he pulled you towards the couch and sat. “Here!” then handed a red paper bag.

You opened it and took out what appears to be a shoebox. “Wooo~ This looks expensive, oppa!”

“Of course, you deserve nothing but the best!”

Your eyes grew big after seeing a pair of Christian Louboutin hi-top spiked sneakers in black. “Holy mother of God! Are you serious?” you stared with mouth wide open.

He then patted your back. “Happy birthday, sis!” and you gave him a bear hug. “You don’t have to but, thanks! I really love it!”

“You’re welcome!” and you broke apart. “Are you ready for the show?” he added.

Your head dropped after breathing out a huge air. You’ve been on stage with GD a lot of times but the butterflies never left. “I guess so…” you sighed.

GD lifted your face with both hands. “Sunmi-ah, we’ve been doing this for a quite a while now. It should be a walk in the park for you by now.”

“I know oppa… But I can’t help it!”

“Stop worrying okay? Hyung and I will be there all the way.” he glanced at Teddy.

Your uncle then walked and kneeled beside you. “Yeah, we got your back. You’re gonna be fine, sweetie. Just have fun!”

GD hugged you and Teddy wrapped his arms around you both while Sungmin crept his way in the middle. “I’ll be there as well!” he giggled.

You teared up having the men in your life in your arms. “Having you guys is the best present ever. Saranghae!” you cried.

“Always and forever, Sunmi!” Teddy answered for them.

You broke apart and GD carefully wiped your tears with the back of a finger. “Stop crying baby girl or you’ll ruin your make up.”

Teddy stood and went to his table to get something. When he went back, he opened a small black velvet box and your eyes widened at the glittering jewelry.

A silver necklace with a ring as a pendant swayed in his fingers. “This is your dad’s. I found it last week while I was cleaning my bedroom… Hand me your mom’s ring…” you followed and he joined the silver bonds together. “Lift your hair up…” and you did.

The rings dangled on the necklace and they were clashing at one point. You bent your head while clasping them over your cleavage. It made you warm and fuzzy. Having those rings on your chest made you feel light as a feather. It’s as if your mom and dad are sharing the weight on your shoulders.

You closed your eyes and paused for a bit. ‘Umma, Appa… Thank you for always being there! Saranghae!’

“Gwernchana?” GD patted your shoulder.

You blew out an air and opened your eyes. “Neh! Let’s tear this place apart!”

“That’s my girl! We’ll see you outside, okay?” he left with Teddy after.

Sungmin stood in front of you while fixing his black tuxedo. “Aigoooo~ My baby brother is growing up to be a hottie just like his Kris hyung.”

“I am?” he grinned as you secure the bow tie.

“Of course!” and he clapped.

----------

Teddy and GD walked up the stage and the crowd cheered. Your swag-filled uncle went to the booth while your charismatic brother twirled the mic as he approach the middle of the stage.

“Guys! It’s about start!” Chanyeol yelled. EXO left the booth and stood to watch by the railings.

“Wassup Club Seoul!!!” GD screamed. “WOOOO!!! YEAH!!!” the whole club blasted.

“Y’all know what it is tonight, right?” he added and pointed the mic to the crowd. “YEAAHHH!”

“A’right! It’s gonna be one of the sickest and dopest night in the history of Club Seoul. So y’all ready for this?” and crowd was more than happy to respond. “HELL YEAAHH!”

You and Sungmin were standing on the side of the stage waiting to be called.

“Please give it up for the oh-so-y! Forever gorgeous! Love of my life! My sister and the birthday girl, OH SUNMI!” and the crowd went wild while EXO howled. “YEAH BABY!!!” Sehun added a little extra.

You rolled your eyes after hearing your brother’s intro. ‘Oh great! Nice way to set an expectation…’ you sighed.

GD stepped down the stairs and reached out. You took his hand and tugged Sungmin from behind. As soon as the spotlight hovered you, the club was filled with gasps. Not single one person was left stunned. Boys were drooling. Girls were envious.

“Seems like someone just took their breaths away.” GD whispered and you bent your head smiling.

Then someone from the crowd wolf whistled and yelled. “DAMN GIRL! YOU’RE SO HOT!”

GD then placed the mic over his mouth. “I feel you bro!” and the crowd cheered once again.

“Uwaaaa~ Can Sunmi get any hotter than that? Daaaanggg!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“I know right?” Chanyeol retorted. “Sehun-ah, can you share her with me?” he joked and immediately got smacked courtesy of Suho. “Thanks hyung!” Sehun snickered.

“Wow! Sunmi is perfect! I can’t even…” Luhan beamed.

“Of course! That’s my baby right there!” Sehun said proudly. EXO never left there gaze on the stage especially at you who is about to talk.

You stood in the middle with Sungmin on one side and GD on the other with a mic on hand.

“Hey guys! I at speeches so I'll make it quick and short… Firstly, to my Teddy oppa and Jiyong oppa.” you glanced to them. “Thank you not just for tonight but over the years as well. I couldn't ask more from you guys. I love you!” Teddy smiled while GD placed an arm around your shoulder and kissed your head.

“To my baby brother, Sungmin.” he looked up to meet your eyes and you held his chin. “Thank you for always making noona happy. Saranghae!” he reached for the mic and you pointed it to him. “Saranghaeyo Sunmi noona…” he puckered his lips and you bent to kiss him. The crowd softened at the two of you. “AAAWWWWW~”

You pressed your brothers head to the side of your thigh and continued. “Can the spotlight go over to that area please?” you pointed at the VIP area. EXO was caught off guard when a blinding light shot them but straightened up after noticing the whole club was watching them. “Those boys mean the world to me. They are my source of strength and happiness and I thank them from the bottom of my heart!” you waved.

“Should I be jealous over them?” GD whispered when he saw the bright smiling faces of EXO.

“Opppaaaa~” you chuckled then Suho and Luhan’s voice suddenly thundered. “WE LOVE YOU SUNMI!!!”

“Crazy boys are crazy…” you muttered and shook your head. The spotlight went back to you for a closing remark. “And finally to each and every one of you who made it tonight. I appreciate you taking the time to celebrate my birthday with me. Have a great night and LET’S PARRTTAAAY!!!"

You then bent to Sungmin. “Noona will play with Jiyong oppa first, okay?”

“Neehh! Have fun!” he smiled and you handed him to a bouncer.

GD gave you a tight embrace and cupped your face. “Let’s do this, baby girl!” he kissed your forehead after.

“Hwaiting!” you both signaled Teddy and he replied with a salute.

The stage got dimmer with only LED’s and laser lights to illuminate the stage while the mirror ball reflected the multi-colored metallic confettis hanging on the ceiling.

You gripped the mic with both hands tightening your fingerless leather gloves. You shook your legs after seeing GD fix his jacket on the other side of the stage and took a deep breath. ‘Just like old times…’ You took your stance and the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgFH01k0gU

GD started off with an intro. He was oozing with swag and the crowd loved him right away while you started to bob your head to the beat. He stayed in the middle and the girls on the crowd reached out for him. The spotlight hovered you once again when your part came on. Your pitch was perfect as always hitting the right note spot on.

GD nodded to you and you started walking down the stage. Two bouncers made way for you. You kept your rhythm while dancing and singing on the ground. Your charisma overflowed but your voice remained stable. Some of the guys reached out so you shook their hands and continued walking.

“If this would be a perfect world, we'd be together then...” you gripped your mic closer to your mouth when the music started to build up. You made your way into EXO’s booth who were waiting for you with hungry stares. There heads were bobbing. Lips form a smirk. Kai rubbed his palms together. Luhan pinched his chin. Kris showed a cocky stance with arms crossed on chest. You teasingly reached your hand out to them even gave DO a wink.

The bouncers cleared up a small area in front of them where you can dance. You flipped your hair from side to side. Lowered your body while gyrating your hips. Maintaining a seductive eye contact to each of them.

When the chorus came on, “I wanna dance, and love, and dance again” you sang and jumped to the lively beat. The rings on your necklace glistened everytime it catches a laser light. Your feet moved channeling a samba dance while playfully smiling to them. EXO showed there own dancing prowess and you can’t make up your mind who to pick. Luhan, Sehun and Kai caught your attention the most.

GD took over giving you time to pull Sehun. You placed the mic down and leaned to his ear. “Care to show me what you got?”

He looked away while biting his lower lip. “You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into…” he whispered back.

“Not fair!” Chanyeol pouted and was ignored.

Then came the second stanza. “Baby your fire is lighting me up…” you remained standing to let Sehun do all the work. His hip s were to die for and your bodywave didn’t match to his. His hands were glued on your hips and he grinded in front of you. Your free hand gripped onto his waistline while the other remained on the mic by your mouth. He was staring deeply into your eyes and you almost forgot your line.

You broke apart when the second chorus came on. You jumped and raised your hands in the air while flipping your hair to the side. Sehun did some freestyle popping and crumping. “WOOOOO!!!” the crowd from the dancefloor cheered.

You handed the mic to a bouncer when the bridge drew near. GD took over while you and Sehun worked the dance break. You let his hands touched your body. You were both engulfed by the music that when you’re pressed together, you moved as one. You did a fusion of hiphop and samba. He even slapped your . You were both smiling the whole time when each of you took turns in snaking your hands from the hips up to the chest.

You managed to jumped into him and wrapped your legs around his waist making the crowd go wilder. “WOOOOHOOOOO!!!” Sehun spun around while you catch your breath on his shoulders. “I got you babe… I always do…” he whispered while panting.

“I know…” and he lowered you back to ground when the rest of EXO joined you. The VIP area became an instant dancefloor and you ended up dancing and singing surrounded by the boys. "YEEAAHHHH!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

The crowd never stopped cheering until the music stopped so you promised an encore before the show ends. GD and Teddy worked there magic in keeping the upbeat vibe while you sat with EXO to catch your breath.