Bali 2

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

You checked yourself in front of a tall mirror after changing into a pair of red floral bandeau bikini. Your body is not supermodel material but still drool-worthy. You got the curves, long and lean legs, well toned shoulders, normal sized chest, flat tummy. ‘Tummy? Oh crap! These bandages are so out of place.’

You then started to unwrap the bandages off your lower torso. You felt lighter and bare but in a good way. Deep breaths are still a pain though. You slipped into a pair of black flip flops and sling a tote bag over your shoulder on your way out.

Just as you walk down the stairs, your phone rang so you took it out.

“Sunmi-ah! Whattup?” *Hi Teddy oppa! I’m great! You?”

“I’m a’yt! How’s your trip?” *It’s breathtaking out here.* and you continued talking while making your way to the pavilion.

EXO sat around a table all in boardshorts paired with either a wifebeater or a plain shirt. They saw you approach them and all jaws dropped to the floor.

DO covered Sungmin’s eyes but he shoved it away. “Hyung, wae yo?” he asked.

“You’re not allowed to see such perfection. You’re innocence will be tainted.” DO said without looking away from you.

“Huh? But I always see noona like that at home.” DO then covered his mouth and Sungmin shoved it away as well while Chanyeol and Baekhyun snorted.

“Sorry but… Damn, she’s so fine!” Suho bit his lower lip while you checking you out.

“Mhmm! Hottie much!” Sehun added.

“Hottie?” Sungmin wondered. “Wae?” DO asked.

“Noona once said that Kris hyung is a hottie.” and all hell broke loose.

“MWOH???” they all protested except Kris who remained cool on his chair trying to prevent a smile.

Baekhyun sat on the edge of his seat and started interrogating Sungmin. “When did she say that?”

“We’re walking to the grocery store to buy ice cream when she saw hyung get off his bike.”

“Was she drunk, sick, or delusional at that time?” Baekhyun added.

“Ehh? What do you mean?” the poor boy just scratched his head.

They all looked at Kris who is very well pleased with what he just heard. “You’re enjoying this, don’t you?” Chanyeol blurted.

“Very much!” Kris chuckled.

You stopped by the vacant chair beside Sehun and gave Sungmin your phone. “Sungmin-ah, Teddy oppa wants to talk to you.”

He then placed it on his ears while sitting on DO’s lap and talked.

“What happened? Did I miss anything?” you asked after taking a seat.

“Nothing… Just some guy stuff.” Suho said.

“Aah… Sehun-ah, can you please tie my hair. It’s so hot!” you fanned yourself and handed him a hair rubber band.

“You’re just hot!” he whispered and stood up to fix your hair.

You shook your head while they watch Sehun do a messy ponytail on you. Kai never left his gaze on you and it got awkward when his eyes kept looking down on your body. If stares could strip, your bikini would’ve fallen right away. You almost thought of hiding under the table to avoid him but all you could do is look away and ignore.

Sungmin then handed you back the phone when they hanged up. “Okay… Time to eat!” Suho announced.

Waiters suddenly came out placing different dishes on the table. Sehun took your plate and filled it with everything he can get his hands on. “That’s enough. I can’t finish it all…” you tapped his hand.

You all ate under the humid weather of Bali in a luxurious resort. It’s a new environment, culture, and experience but you love every bit of it.

After the late lunch, they all decided to hit the pool. DO helped Sungmin change into his swimming trunks and placed a pair of floaters on his arms. You took out a sunscreen from your bag and applied it on him. “Aigooo~ Your tummy is big already. You look like Winnie the Pooh now…” and the boys laughed.

“Nooonnnaaa…” he complained.

“But he’s cute, that’s why I like him.” you added while rubbing his back this time.

“But I wanna be a hottie like Kris hyung.” you quickly covered his mouth and Chanyeol snorted.

You tossed the sunscreen back to your bag and dragged Sungmin to the pool. “We’ll go ahead and play…” you forced a smile to them.

You sat on the highest step of the pool while he sat on a step lower than you. Your brother was scared at first given the depth and length of pool but got used to it after adjusting to it. He would run around the stairs and splash water on you. “Be careful! You might slip!” you told him. “I will!”

You suddenly saw EXO left their seats and took off their shirts. They walked a few steps back and ran towards the pool followed by a jump. “Cannonball!” DO yelled. “Wooooo!” Chanyeol added. Kai did a backflip making you clap your hands in delight.

‘Who’s the hottie now?’ he thought when he saw you liking what he did.

You couldn’t help but gulp when 7 half -wet bodied-good looking boys approach you. Your eyes tried so hard to look at them one by one but they're all far too distracting that you can’t keep your eyes in only one of them.

“Sungmin-ah, wanna go there?” Baekhyun then opened his arms towards your brother. Sungmin jumped into him and they carried him to the middle of the pool.

“Be careful, okay?” you yelled and Chanyeol raised his thumb.

Kris strode up the stairs while brushing up his wet hair. Your eyes followed every drop of water that slid down his chest. His boardshorts were too low that you can already see the ‘V’ on his waistline, it runs from the hips down to you-know-where.

You snapped back to reality when you felt his wet body beside you. “Sooo… I heard from a very reliable source that you once said, I’m a hottie?” he asked.

‘Sungmin! Be thankful that you’re my brother… Aish!’ you thought. “Ehh? Your source might have heard it wrong.” you just kept your eyes fixed on the boys.

“I don’t think so… Kids don’t lie y’know.” he added. ‘I’m so busted!’ you sighed and sunk your face in between your knees. ‘Kill me now…’

“I’m honored actually. It’s the first time someone said that about me… Thanks!”

You lifted your head up and he laughed at your blushing face. “Hahaha~ You’re too cute!”

You cupped water from the pool and splashed it on your face instead. “It’s not funny!”

He suddenly stood in front of you. “Wanna go swimming?”

“HA! HA! That’s not even funnier!” you scowled.

“I’m serious! Don’t be scared, you have me!” he then reached out a hand to you.

Your heart instantly raced and the butterflies could almost fly out of your mouth. “I-I can’t.” you stuttered.

“Yes you can… Take my hand. I won’t let go, promise!” You looked at him and seeing his encouraging eyes somehow pushed you to take his hand.

He slowly pulled you towards him. “Just one step at a time… We have all the time in the world.”

Each step down the stairs burned your insides and as the water gets deeper, you would step back but Kris held on to you. Your feet finally reached the bottom of stairs and the water is chest deep. “We’re gonna join them, okay?” and you softly nodded.

You trailed Kris from behind since he’s pulling you with both hands. He noticed you started shaking so he pulled you closer to him and joined your arms together around his waist.

“Look who’s here!” Kris then pulled you from behind without letting go and moved you in front.

“Noona!” Sungmin waved and you forced a smile.

You were just watching Sungmin and the boys play while you and Kris remained standing. The urge to approach them kicked in so you started to make a step when you slipped from Kris’ grasp and panicked.

You instinctively pushed yourself up and wrapped your arms around his neck while you anchored your legs around his waist. “NO! NO! NO!” you stuttered.

‘Oh ! How can she just do this to me? Calm the down…’ he told himself. “Woah! Easy there… I got you! Don’t panic!” Kris said.

“I’m scared less right now… Please don’t let go…” you pleaded.

“I won’t… Do you wanna go up?” he asked and you nodded.

Kris held onto your thigh while carrying you. He lifted you up with ease and made you sit on edge of the pool while your feet dipped in the water. He jumped out as well to get a towel and wrapped it around you after. "T-Thanks!"

Kai could no longer take the agonizing pain of watching you both so he jumped out of the pool and left.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked.

“Getting some drink!” he hissed.

“It’s still early! Let’s all do it later!”

“I don’t care!” he continued and went in the bar area.