Bali 1

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

Kai told the principal that all of them will be skipping their Friday classes for the trip. Sehun was the one who talked to Teddy given that he’s the closest to him among EXO. It took him a while to convince her uncle since he’s having doubts about them especially Kai.

“Hyung, I will personally take care of Sunmi and Sungmin. I promise!” Sehun pleaded.

Teddy crossed his arms on the table and furrowed his eyebrows while talking to Sehun. “Okay then… Just make sure they get back here in one piece.”

“I will! Komawo hyung!”

----------

It’s early in the morning, you stood with Sungmin in front of your building when three silver Escalades stopped. Sehun and DO jumped out of the first one and walked towards you after. They’re all properly garbed from head to toe. White skinny jeans, vintage shirt, flipflops and a wayfarer for Sehun while DO wore khaki shorts, white V neck shirt, aviators, and a loafer.

‘Woah!’ you then checked yourself out. You wore a flowy above the knee skirt, tucked in fitted tank top and a sequined ballerina flats. ‘OMG Sunmi, you’re going on a trip not a date.’ slapping your forehead after.

“Sungmin-ah? How do I look?” you asked.

“Pweetty and shek-shi…” he beamed.

Sehun lowered his shades on the bridge of his nose and stared at you. “What?” you asked.

“Damn girl! You look amazing.” making you blush. “No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No I’m not!” and you started to argue.

DO then grabbed your brother. “Sungmin-ah, I think we should just leave those two here.”

“Noona, stop fighting with hyung. Let’s go!” he yelled as they walk back to the car.

Sehun stuck his tongue out to you and pulled you closer to him. His arm was around your shoulder while yours was around his waist.

“I swear! Something is going on with those two.” Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol while watching through the window of the second car.

“Mhmmm and I will know about it during the trip.” Chanyeol said with an evil grin.

----------

The cars entered the tarmac and stopped in front of a private plane. “We’re taking that?” you asked.

“Yup, all thanks to Kris hyung. His parents are not using it until next week so he borrowed it.”

‘Uwaaa~ They’re all living the life.’

Sehun ran around to open the door for you and helped you out. Your eyes sparkled looking at a white jet aircraft enough for fifteen people. The interior is filled with plush lounge chairs facing each other with tables in between, flat screen TV on the sides, and a mini bar at the rear end.

You sat in one of the chairs having Sehun right across you and DO on your side with Sungmin on his lap, while the rest of EXO took the remaining spots.

“How long is the trip?” you asked Sehun.

“7 hours tops…” he said.

“What?” you rolled your eyes and slumped.

“Don’t worry. You can watch a movie, sleep, hang around, anything… We have this plane all for ourselves.”

Right after the plane lifted off, you watched a movie while Sungmin played with the boys. Who would’ve thought you can actually play soccer inside a plane. Sungmin would kick the ball to each of them while they sat and he just runs around. They would laugh at him when he falls coz he just instantly goes back up and plays again. “Sungmin-ah, gwenchana?” Suho asked. “Neh!”

“He’s like an Energizer bunny!” Baekhyun laughed.

Kris noticed you drifting to sleep so he stood and went to grab a blanket. He slid the TV away and inclined the seat, covered you with the blanket from chest down and placed a cushion under your bandaged arm. ‘Sleep well princess…’

----------

You suddenly felt being shaken. “Sunmi-ah, wake up. We’re here!”

Your eyes fluttered open and stretched your arms out. “Thank God…” you said.

“Don’t say thanks yet. We’re still taking that.” Sehun pointed two helicopters parked on the other side of the runway.

Your face fell at the sight of it and slumped back. “Seriously? You’re joking right?” but he shook his head. “Andwae! I’m staying here!” you sulked.

Sungmin then walked up to you. “Noona, don’t be scared. I’m here!” he smiled and it gave you the courage you needed.

You forced yourself to leave the plane and approach the waiting choppers. “Mianhae Sunmi-ah, we have to take these since the resort we’re staying in, is situated on a cliff and to avoid traffic as well.” Suho said after walking up to you.

“I have no other choices right?” and he forced a smile. “It’s fine then…”

You, Sehun, Kai, Kris, and Sungmin took the first one while the rest of EXO took the other. Sehun sat beside you having Kai and Kris who took Sungmin on his lap, in front of you.

“Sungmin-ah, come over here.” you grabbed him from Kris and placed him on your lap instead.

“Are you sure?” Kris asked and you nodded.

The rotors started right away after the door closed and it scared the wits out of you. You wrapped your arms around Sungmin and sunk your face on his back. “Noona, be strong.”

“This is me being strong. Don’t mind me…” you spoke nervously then you lifted off. “! OH-MY-GOD! ! ! @#$!*#$!!!” you panicked as different curses come out of your mouth.

Your hug became tighter that Sungmin complained. “Noona, I can’t breathe…”

“Oh! Sorry…” you loosened it then Sehun placed his arm around you. “Calm down… We’ll arrive shortly.” while Kai and Kris couldn’t do anything but watch you being tortured.

“Noona, look! It’s beautiful!” Sungmin pointed the window.

“No thanks!” you muttered under his back.

“Noona, we’re flying!” he added.

“I know and it’s killing me!”

Kai leaned closer and patted your shoulder. “We’re almost there…”

The trip ended shortly but seemed like forever to you. Kris stepped out first and took Sungmin from your lap. You reached onto his hand and grabbed onto it as you stepped off the helicopter followed by Kai and Sehun.

Your mouth fell wide open when a huge villa welcomed you. “Welcome to The Bulgari Villa!” says a female attendant.

‘No way this is a villa, it’s a mansion for crying out loud! Uwaaaa~' you thought while enjoying the view.

It is a private property that includes two bedrooms, a living room with bar, a spacious dining room, a private cinema, a kitchen and a spa treatment room. There's a 20-meter pool and a meditation pergola surrounded by an extensive terrace and small pavilions where you can eat and hang out.

“Close that mouth or I will kiss you again…” Sehun whispered upon reaching your side and you did.

“Yah! That line is getting old. Try something new!” you scoffed and continued. “How did you guys managed to get this place?”

You all walked towards the villa and Baekhyun faced you. “Suho hyung’s dad is a major stockholder of this resort and we go here anytime we like especially when Seoul gets boring.”

“Just like that, huh? I can’t believe you rich people…” you sighed. Sehun and DO then raised an eyebrow to you. “What?” you asked.

“What was that “I can’t believe you” crap all about?” DO asked and they all stopped to face you.

“No offense but I was just trying to state the difference between you guys and me.” you explained

Suho was walking beside you when he made you face him. “We’re all on the same ground. We do have the upper hand but that doesn’t mean we're any better.”

“Can we stop this conversation already? We came here to have fun, not to go emo and !” Chanyeol nagged and you all agreed.

You all entered the enormous villa and Suho walked you into one of the bedrooms. “You and Sungmin can stay here while all of us share the other room.”

“You won’t fit in that room… You can let Sehun and Kyungsoo stay here with us.” you suggested.

“Are you sure?” and you nodded. “Yeah… I’m already used to Sehun’s snore and Sungmin is comfortable with Kyungsoo already. So, it’s all good!”

“Okay, I’ll tell them… You go get changed and meet us in the pool area to have lunch.”

“Got it!” and Suho left.

----------

Suho went into the other room where they started to get change. “Sehun-ah! Kyungsoo-ah! You’ll be staying in Sunmi’s room.”

“Wae?” DO asked.

“We won’t fit in here! If you don’t want to, then I’d be happy to volunteer myself.” Suho grinned.

“Me too!” Chanyeol raised his hand.

Before anyone of them can talk further, Sehun and DO sprinted out of the room.