Wild Ones

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

Both of you pulled away from the hug and it became dark once again leaving some LED lights on the floor and special effects on the wall.

You took a deep breath and blew out a huge air while gripping the mic. ‘Just like old times… You got this Sunmi!’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVS-irp8qjA

The music started slow and you hit it right away with spot on pitch and note. As the music builds up, the crowd raised their hands in the air and bobbed their heads giving you a boost of confidence. Letting the music take over, your body started to move as well.

GD watched you enjoy the stage and started to do his rap part. His face lit up while Teddy raised a thumb on you. You and GD enjoyed jumping and dancing on stage while EXO were all delighted at such an eye candy like you.

“WOOOO! SUNMI-AH!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!” Baekhyun yelled and Kai shot him a death glare but he ignored him.

Kris watched you with careful eyes as you glided around the stage. He was mesmerized at how carefree and playful you were. Eyes that were smiling with the lips. Body waves that were to die for. You no longer look breakable. For him, he’s looking at the real Oh Sunmi right in the very moment.

In the first chorus however, Chanyeol ditch the girl he was dancing with to walk closer to the stage and waved like a maniac to get your attention. “Sunmi-ah!”

You waved and suddenly thought of inviting him to the stage. You didn’t know what you were thinking but just thought it’ll be fun.

He instantly climbed up and danced around you. GD gave you a look but mouthed “Chinggu” so he ignored him.

EXO couldn’t let it pass though. As much as they want to grab him off the stage, they can hardly move since the VIP area is packed as well.

While GD was rapping, Chanyeol leaned closer and whispered. “Can I dance with you?”

“But you're dancing with me already!” you laughed.

“You know that I don’t dance like some normal people around here.” he grinned and you knew what he’s talking about.

“Ahhh… It’s okay Happy Virus! Let’s have fun!” and his face lit up. “YEAHHH! WOOO!”

You did your part again and was surprised when Chanyeol grinded behind you. His arms crept its way around your waist and you just let him do his thing. GD shook his head and you just continued singing.

When the song slowed down, you turned and faced him. You delivered your lines seductively while looking at his eyes and your bodies moved as one in the beat of the music. Your foreheads met and the mic separated your lips. He was enjoying it so much that he was about to kiss you but the music became fast again so you turned to the crowd.

“Jump! Jump! Jump!” GD adlibbed.

The spotlight hovered EXO’s area and all their faces can hardly be drawn. Mouths were wide open. Eyes never blinked. Brows furrowed. ’Happy Virus will be a Beaten Virus after tonight!’ you chuckled.

The three of you worked the crowd until the music stopped. Cheers, screams and howls filled the club and you all bowed. “Encore! Encore! Encore!” but you refused. “Prolly next time. So y’all gotta watch out for it, okay?” you told them. “NEEHHH!” they replied.

“By the way! Please give it up for my friend, Park Chanyeol!” he bowed and they all screamed for him. “And my man, G-dragon!” he bowed as well and they screamed louder.

“Her man? What the is going on here?” Kai hissed and kicked the table on the way to their booth.

“I dunno but Chanyeol just earned himself a beating!” Suho blurted and they all went to the booth defeated.

“Thank you once again and let’s paarrttaaayyy!” you screamed and Teddy played a different song for the crowd to dance along with.

You hugged Chanyeol again and he slightly lifted you off the ground. “Komawo! I had fun!” you told him.

“I should be the one thanking you. You just made my night. Thanks!” and he lowered you down.

You grabbed his wrist and walked over to GD who was talking with Teddy. They exchanged bro hugs after introducing each other.

“Oppa, I’ll catch up with you later. I’ll get back to work now.” you told GD. “Neh…” and he continued talking to Chanyeol.

You went down the stage and exchanged high fives with some familiar faces while making your way to the bar.

“Dang girl! You were smoking hot up there!” Alex beamed and high fived as well. “Komawo sunbae!”

“You should do it a lot, y’know? It totally fits you and the crowd loves you!” Mino added while you grabbed a glass of water.

“Nah… I love it here more!” you said after taking a gulp.

The night went on smoothly as you continued working when Mino handed you a tray of ten beers to EXO.

“Ten?” you asked him.

“They have some female guests…”

“Aahhh… Old habits die hard indeed. Tsk!” you sighed and fixed your skimpy dress before carefully lifting the tray with both hands.

You made your way through the VIP area and kept bowing every time someone greets you. Sehun suddenly stood and grabbed the tray when you reached their booth.

“Thanks!” you smiled but was shocked when you faced EXO.  A group of girls were scattered evenly around them. Hyuna sat beside Kai while his face. Her friend Jiyoon draped an arm around Kris and some girls you don’t know were on Suho and Baekhyun.

You forced a smile to them and started to leave when Hyuna called you. “YAH!!!” you turned and forced a smile to her. “Yes?”

She looked at you from head to toe and smirked. “Who picked out your clothes, a blind guy who hates you?” Sehun glared at her while Kai shoved her away. “What he is wrong with you?” he hissed but she just rolled her eyes away from him.

‘Oh no she didn’t! just dissed my Jiyong! You can mess with me but not with the people I love the most!'

You looked away while blowing out an air and faced her again. “You know what? Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you could be pretty on the inside and they might just like you.” you then pointed at Kai and Kris.

“MWOH? What did you say?”

Hyuna suddenly stood and was about to lunge at you but you swiftly grip a bottle of beer by the neck and smashed it on the table. It broke in half and pointed the remains on her face.

Sehun and DO instantly stood behind you while Kai looked at you all worried yet contented coz you’re now standing up for yourself.

“This dress just happens to be the blood and sweat of the man I love and how dare you disrespect him! This is my turf and no or some mother in’ ho can diss anytime they like. Learn to have manners!” you hissed and she whimpered looking at the broken bottle inches away from her pretty face.

Hyuna sat back on the couch while you hurled your weapon in a corner and left. You squeezed through the crowd who was watching you while Sehun and DO followed.

“Can’t you really shut that ing mouth of yours? For once, try to do something useful with that aside from talking !” Kai hissed and stood. “And please! Don’t get your hopes up. I will never like you even if hell freezes over!” he kicked her foot away when he passed to leave.

While Kris her partners face and spoke. “If I were you, I’d choose my friends wisely. I hope you realize by now how much of a she is.” He then smirked at Hyuna and followed Kai.

----------

You walked out at the back of the club and started pacing while pounding your chest as it thumped like crazy. Vapor also came out of your mouth since the night has become a bit colder. “ing piece of ! How can that talk to Jiyong oppa like that? UGH!!!” you kicked a can out of frustration that smashed in a wall.

You crossed your arms to brush the goose bumps from your arms when a gust of wind passed by. “Aish! Why is it so damn cold when I’m fuming mad right now?” and a pair of arms suddenly embraced you from behind.

“Better?” he asked. You turned your head and saw GD.

The anger you’re feeling were all removed at the sight of him. His warmth and gentle touch is all it took to calm you down so you turned and sunk your face in his chest to enjoy his comfort.

“I saw what happened. You’re not supposed to lash out on someone just like that and point deadly stuff on their faces. It’s dangerous!”

“But she’s talking about you and I can’t let that happen.” you muttered under his skin.

“Then the more you shouldn’t do it. Don't argue with idiots, they will just lower you to their level and mess with your mind. You should know better Sunmi. You’re a smart girl!”

“Miahnae…”

He then cupped your face while you kept your arms around his waist. “Gwenchana?” and you nodded. “Aigooo~” he hugged you again.

“Ehem…” Sehun cleared his throat after EXO came out. Kai and Kris could almost give up on you with the way you treated GD. They never saw you hugged or kissed a guy without hesitating and even called him your man.

GD turned and faced them while you rested your head on his chest still hugging him from the side. “Hey guys, wassup?”

“What do you mean wassup? At least introduce us to your “man”!” Sehun gritted his teeth so Chanyeol nudged him. “Yah! He’s not what you think he is!”

“Shut up! You’re in deep already and you’ve got some explaining to do later!” Suho blurted.

GD placed an arm around your head and pushed it closer to his face. “I reckon that your friends are the jealous type.” he whispered and you giggled.

They all wondered why you still managed to laugh given the awkward situation. You pulled away from GD and laced your fingers together instead.

You pulled him as you walk closer to EXO and introduced him. “Guys, I want you to meet my man…” all their faces fell

“…my life…” Sehun is about to cry

“…my everything…” Kai and Kris braced themselves for a major heartbreak

“…and my brother… well, not really brother per se but he’s good enough to be my older brother. Kwon Jiyong!” and all of them came back to life while you chuckled.

“Yah! Oh Sunmi! How can you do this to us!” DO nagged.

“What? It was you who assumed things.”

GD then reached out a hand to them. “Nice to meet all of you. Just like Sunmi and Sungmin, they are my only family as well, so I do appreciate you looking out for my siblings.”

“It’s our pleasure… Hyung…” Kris shook his hand after.

“We’ll take care of them. Promise!” Kai did as well.

After they talked, GD was about to leave.

He hugged you once again and your back. “Don’t get into trouble okay? Be careful. Eat a lot and stay healthy.” and you started to tear up.

“I-I will. I’m gonna miss you!” you stuttered.

GD cupped your face while wiping the tears with his thumb. “Be strong. If you need me, you know how to find me…” and you nodded while EXO watch you break into his arms. “Saranghae Sunmi-ah!” he then kissed your cheek.

“Saranghae oppa!”

Sehun walked towards you and GD passed you over to him. “Take care of them…”

“Don’t worry hyung! I got her!” you then sunk your face in Sehun’s chest as you can’t bear to watch GD leave. He kept your hair until you calmed down.

“Sorry about what happened in there.” he whispered.

“I don’t wanna talk about it. Let’s just go home.”

Sehun removed his jacket and let you wear it while DO took Sungmin.