Last Farewell

❝ E X O T I C G R O U N D S — the last batch (closed)

/pokes head around the corner

Hello, everyone. Channicki here ~

I kind of... wanted to wrap things up a bit. Closing this shop down... really does hurt me a lot. Exoticgrounds was the first shop that ever took me in and I actually made a lot of family members working in this shop, whether it be answering questions, giving requests, or even messaging some designers for fun. It was tons of fun reviewing for this store ( since I'm not creative nor skilled enough to make posters. Seriously, though. Don't take designers for granted because what they are capable of doing is something of a completely whole new level )

Believe it or not, I actually kind of cried when I read that thederpchanyeol was closing this store down. I even messaged her and begged her to let me take over the shop so it wouldn't have to close down, and she could stay as a coauthor to check up on it from time to time. Sadly, she chose that closing it down was for the best. I'm going to miss you all and maybe one day, we'll all - reviewers, designers, trailer makers, and even you guys who request - will meet together in a shop again!

Until then, goodbye and let's wish thederpchanyeol luck for her personal and school life! 

We are one!