CHAPTER 4

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 4---

--- Morning in Cube Elite School ---

Hyunseung, in Senior Grade class in 3-1. Kingka and also students chairman. You can hear many girls chattering about him, One of them call as SNSD.Tifanny, Jessica and Taeyeon were arguing about whos going to be Kingka's girlfriend.

"Hyunseung oppa, is so handsome, I want to be his girlfriend.” Tifanny said.

“Yah! Tifanny, you can’t be his girlfriend. Because, I will get him. I’m sure.” Jessica send her sweet smile while looking at a Hyunseung.

Hyunseung hear them. ‘Aish! So annoying. They think I'll notice it. They just care about boy not study, Stupid girl’ He tought and go to class. The boys greet him. Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob,Kikwang, Dongwoon and me we call us BEAST. We often spend our time in dance studio to practicing.

 

“Yo! Hyunseung how's your holiday? Why I can’t call you yesterday, something happen?” -Yoseob.

“Totally mess cause one crazy girl. She broke my phone. Now she'll stay in my house. I can’t believe it.” Hyunseung explain.

“What will you do to her? Thinking for a revenge, I’m right?” -Doojoon.

“You know me better. Take revenge to her.” Hyunseung smile.

“Of course we're like brothers. So, how it will be?” -Junhyung.

“She'll study in this school its make it easy to have revenge. I still don’t know what it will be, think it my house later. Now study, class will started.” Hyunseung said and read his book.

“Don’t do something dangerous. Students will think you bad, okay.” said Kikwang and the other back to their sit.

The teacher come and class begin.

 

--- Meanwhile, Hyuna's side ---

I was preparing for school tomorrow. I'm worried, how if I didn’t have friends. Tomorrow I'll be a student in Cube Elite School, one of the most popular school in Seoul. School with many smart students and also rich. I’m afraid they didn’t like me. What can I do? I'll be happy if I can be friend with someone that sincere with me. I’ve experienced it when I'm in Paris. Everyone wants to be friends with me. But when both my parents died they no longer with me, I’m afraid that can happen again. Should I change my style to be a nerdy girl with glasses and old hairstyle.

 

--- School ended ---

“Yo, seungie want to go have lunch and go to bookstore?” -Junhyung.

“Mianhae I can’t. I’m tired and think about my revenge.” Hyunseung apologizing. He go to his car and go home.

“Be carefull.” The guys said and leave the school.

----------------

Hyunseung arrive in his house go to his bedroom, he see Hyuna standing in her mirror, make up like a nerd girl. He just go straight to his room and take a rest.

 

---- Hyunseung’s room ----

Hyunseung was reading a book, He forgetting his revenge on Hyuna. After he realised that he think and get an idea. “I’ll make her be my slave, must do whatever I told.” Hyunseung said and go to Hyuna’s room.

 

--- Hyuna’s room ---

I shock because Hyunseung suddenlycome to my room without bother to knock the door, “Yah! why you come to my room, are you a ert? Don’t do anything bad to me.” I yelled at him.

“Why you’re yelling, everyone will hear you.” Hyunseung said but I’m still yelling. But suddenly why he was looking at me like that? Our body is so close. His face getting closer  to me, his eyes stare at my lips. I close my eyes. I hear his chuckle and said, “ Are you that expecting I will kiss you?”

“Yah! how can I.” I said trying to hide my red face.

“Why you close your eyes and now I see your face was red. You must know I’m not a ert, like you said.” He teased me.

“I’m angry so my face was red, stop asking me. What do you want from me?” I said while thinking, ‘Aish! how can I want him to kiss me and my heart keep betting faster. That embrassing, he will know I’m blushing.’

“Responsible. I want you to be my slave and do anything I told you. Don’t complain just do it. Anyway you’re so cute when you’re blushing.” He said and going back to his room before I’m starting to arguing with him.

‘Arrogant guy. But what he said? He said I’m cute. Why I keep blushing, Aish! Pabo Hyuna stop it!’ I tought and went to sleep.

-------------------------------