CHAPTER 3

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 3 REVISED---

Now, I'm in Jang Family's house, Heenim ajusshi house. I knock the door and I hear someone.

 

“Yes, wait for a minute.” The maid say and open the door.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Kim Hyuna.” I try to introducing.

 

“Please come in and please sit down, I will call Mr and Mrs Jang.” The maid said and then she call Mr and Mrs. Jang.

 

“Yes, we'll come, please tell her to wait.”Heenim ajusshi said.

 

“Yes, Mr Jang.” The maid bow and going back to living room,“ please wait a minute.” She said and go to the kitchen and make drink.

 

Mr and Mrs Jang come and greet Hyuna warmly.

 

“You must be Kim Hyuna right? So beautiful.” Hyunseung mom praised her.

 

“Gomawo.” Hyuna blushing.

 

“But, why I didn’t see Hyunseung.” Heenim ajusshi.

 

“I don’t know, I come here alone.” I said.

 

“Aish! He didn’t pick you up. That kid always like that.” Hyunseung father said.

 

A man arrive at the home, “I’m home.” he said. I look at him and I remember he is a boy in the airport. He look at me and shock, “Yah! you crazy girl, why you here. You mustn’t be Hyuna right?” he yelling at me.

 

"Why you yelling at her, its not polite. I’m sorry Hyuna he always like that when he get mad.” Heenim ajusshi apologize to me.

 

“Sorry but, I’m Kim Hyuna and you're Jang Hyunseung? someone who's supposed to pick me up at the airport and made me wait so long.” I mad at him.

 

“I must be the one who suppose to be angry. Because of you my phone was broken. And that’s your fault too, I'm wait for a message. But you suddenly bumped me and my phone fall.” He said angry and staring at me.

“But, thats because of you too didn’t come on time and make me wait too long.” I'm being mad at him.

 

“Stop fighting! I don’t like that.” Hyunseung mom stop us, “Now tell us what going on. Hyunseung, why you didn’t come on time? and Hyuna what do yo do to make him angry?” She said want an explain.

 

“I was sleep late yesterdat cause too focused with my study for exam.” Hyunseung explain.

 

“I made him angry cause accidently I bumped him and make his phone broken.” My turn.

 

“That’s not only like that, after you broke my phone you just leave and didn’t responsible.” Hyunseung said and give me a death stare.

 

“Its not, I say I'll responsible. I’m in hurry therefore I’m leaving him.” I'm arguing.

 

“Ok, just because of that you two are fighting. Now forgive each other.” Like before Hyunseung mom stoping us arguing.

 

“But, Eomma.” Hyunseung said and get intrupt by his mom.

 

“I don’t want to hear more but and you must take Hyuna to her room.” His mom said to him.

 

“Ok,Ok. I’m sorry.” I and Hyunseung said together.

 

“Now, take her to her room. Don’t fight again.” Hyunseung mom said and leaving us.

 

“Arasso, come on we must go to your room and follow me.” Hyunseung said to me still angry.

 

I just follow him to my new room.

--- My new room ---

“I'll not take it easy to you. Arasso?” Hyunseung said stare at me.

 

“Can you just forget about it? You're fault too.” I'm arguing.

 

“But, I can’t.” He said before go to his room didn’t far from her room.

 

"So arrogant.” I mumbling but Hyunseung can hear me.

 

“What are you saying? I’m arrogant.” He asked.

 

“Nothing." I said and closing the door.

 

How can I face him? It just one day and I like depressing live in here. Eomma, Appa how can I do?

 

---- Hyunseung's room---

“Wait for my revenge, Kim Hyuna.” Hyunseung said evily and go to his bed taking a rest.

 

--- Dinner ---

We're having dinner and Heenim ajusshi say, “Hyuna the day after tomorrow you will be a new student in Cube High Elite School."

 

Sudenlly Hyunseung choked and say, “Why she must be in the same school with me? I don’t want it.”

 

“You think that school is yours? All people can. And remember what I said yesterday, I still give you a chance but Hyuna can study in that school. Don’t complain again. Hyuna please prepare yourself.” His father said

 

“Ne.” I said

 

“Whatever!” Hyunseung said and leave us and go to his room.

 

“Ajusshi, I will go to the my bedroom now. Annyeong!” I said and go to my room.

 

“Aish! That kids always fighting." I hear Heenim ajusshi said.

-----------------------------