CHAPTER 2

I Just Want You Be Happy

CHAPTER 2 ---

--- Hyuna's House ---Today, its the day I will return to Seoul. At 08.30 a.m. I must going to the Airport now, don’t be late. But, first I must tell Heenim ajusshi I'm going. Don’t want if I arrive later I don’t know what to do and waiting too long. I grab my phone and call him.

 

-----In Call----   

“Yeoboseyo, ajusshi.”

“Ne Hyuna.” Heenim ajusshi greet me.

“Ajusshi, I was going of to the airport now. Hope someone come to pick me up. I don’t know how is Seoul now, don’t want to lost.”

“Ne my son, Hyunseung will pick you up, don’t worry. He'll be at the airport before you arrive.” He said.

“Gomawo, Ajusshi.”

“Ne, be carefull on your way, Hyuna!” He said.

“Ne.” I said and hung up the phone.

----------------

 

-- In The Airport --

After check in, I sit in the waiting room. 30 Minutes left before take off. On the plane I feel so tired and sleeping.

 

--- Seoul, My Hometown ---

Finally, I come back again. I'm missing Seoul so much, the weather, condition and etc. Just trying to find a person who's was supposed to pick me up. Should I call Heenim ajusshi again? I’m starting to be worried. Standing alone, so many people who I don't know here.

 

---In Call---

“Yeoboseyo, ajusshi. Where's Hyunseung, he still not coming here. I’m starting to get worried.” I said worried.

“Ok. You must wait there, don’t go anywhere.” Heenim ajusshi said.

“Ne.” I said before hung up the phone.

----Meanwhile in Jang Family's House ----

Hyunseung still sleeping, forgetting about Hyuna in the Airport still waiting. His sister, Geurim tryin to waking him up, “Yah! Oppa how can you still sleeping at this time. Hyuna is in the airport now waiting, go pick her up.”

“Aaaa.... what time is it?” Hyunseung wake up and asked his sister.

“At 01.30 p.m.” Geurim said.

“Aaa... I forget, now you must out I want take a bath and go to the Airport.” Hyunseung said quickly try to pushin his sister from his room.

“Quickly Oppa!!!” Geurim yelling.

 

---- Airport ---

"Its been too long I'm waiting here. How can he didn’t come?" I'm worried and go to find him.

-----------

 

Hyunseung arrive, but how can he find her. "This is crazy, I just know her name. How can I forget to ask Appa how she was? Pabo, Hyunseung.” Hyunseung said, ruffel his hair, “I must ask father to send her photo to me and walk around this airport to find her.” He said while writing a message to his father. But suddenly there was a girl bumping him. She was focusing with her phone and didn’t see there was someone in front of her. She was Hyuna.

“Hey! where is your eyes? You see my handphone fall and broken, you must be responsible!” He say angry.

“Sorry, I’m in hurry. I must find someone. I'll responsible about your phone but not now, Bye.” Hyuna just leaving him without knowing he is Hyunseung. Same like Hyunseung, not knowing she is Hyuna,

“Yah! Crazy girl, don’t leave.” He shout at her , “Aish! That girl. Now my phone is broken before receiving Hyuna's photo from Appa. How can I find her? This all because of you crazy girl. My credit card, my car. Thank you to that girl, she make me so frustating.” He said and rufling his hair like crazy.

 

--- Hyuna's Side ---

I'm still trying to wait. Its like I’m better go alone to that house by taxi, Hope I don’t get lost.

 

--- Meanwhile ---

"I’m better going home now. Hope she doesn’t get lost. And of course I hope Appa didn’t get mad at me and take my credit card and my car. That’s all because that girl." Hyunseung said madly and going back to home.

-----------------------------------------------------------