CHAPTER 10

I Just Want You Be Happy

 

 

CHAPTER 10 REVISED—

Hyunseung was strange today, that make me and his friend worried.

"Hyunseung, what wrong with you?" -Yoseob.

"what are you thinking?" -Gikwang. Hyunseung just silent.

"Yah! we are worried about you." -Doojoon yelling.

"Oh, I'm fine, don't worry." Hyunseung finally speak after his deep tought.

I look at him, think how can I make him happy, 'I don't know what are you thinking but I can see your face you feel sad. What can I do for you?' I thought looking at him. 

----

"Hyunseung lets go home. School already ended." I said.

"Ne." Hyunseung simple answer.

On the way we just stay silent until we’re arrive. Hyunseung walk to his room.

I go to my room, changing my clothes. When in the kitchen I see Hyunseung mom.

"Eomoni, can I ask something." I asked.

"Ne, what do you want to know?" Hyunseung mom said.

"How is Hyunseung’s personality?"

"Sometimes, he can be like a kid but he can be so gentle too. You must know he hate if someone lie to him and likes when someone be themself." Hyunseung mom said smiling.

"Gomawo, eomoni." I thanked her and want to leave. But she call me.

"Hyuna ask Hyunseung to go with you to buy a dress." Hyunseung mom said.

"Ne, eomoni." I answer and go to Hyunseung’s room.

When I’m infront of his room, knock the door. But he didn't open the door.

"Hyunseung-ah, are you in there? Can I come in?" I said and noticing the door is unlocked so I come in. He was sleeping but I see theres tears in his face.

"Hyunseung-ah,what bothering you?" I said gentle and wiped his tears, caress his face. I didn't want to disturb him so I want to leave but Hyunseung hold my hand.

"Don't leave me! Just stay here." He said softly still laying in his bed.

I sit beside him and say, "Hyunseung-ah, what bothering you. You can share it to me?"

Hyunseung sigh and answer me, "Its because of love. Thats all begin when I remember her again."

"What she do to you?"

"Its a long story and complicated." He said.

"It's Ok, hyunseung. you can tell me if you ready. Now lets get ready your mom ask you to acompany me, don't forget it." I said again.

"I almost forget that." He said smiling and take his clothes in wardrobe. He start ing his shirt but suddenly...

"Yah! Hyunseung-ah, theres a girl in here." I’m yelling. He was shocked, didn't notice I was there. But its like he want to tease me again. My face red like tomato.

"I forget, but if you want to see you can stay here." He said teasing me.

"Better I leave now, changed quickly. I hate waiting" I said and leaving him.

"Ok. Ok." He’s smiling.

'I finally can see your smile again. He was really nice and kind hearted. But he always teasing me.' I tought and go to my room.

Hyunseung finish changing and go to Hyuna’s room, "Hyuna, come on."

I open the door ans see he’s frozing and didn't say anything, "Hyunseung-ah, why you looking at me like that? Theres wrong with me?" I said.

"Ani, you look so beautiful." He said.

"Gomawo, you look handsome too." I’m blushing.

"I know that already. So we must go now." He said and hold my hand.

'This boy always full of himself. But it make him cute.' I tought while smiling again.

----

We’re now in a mall. Hyunseung take me looking around and see a store.

"Hyuna, you see. All dress in here are so beautiful. You can try it and if its matched, you can have it." Hyunseung said and search dress. He give me three dress and ask me to try it.

I try the dress and all that dress are match with me, "Hyunseung, I just need one. You don't have to buy this all." I said looking at the dress.

"This all dress match with you. I can buy it all to you." He said walking to cashier. I hold his hand and say, "If you like that, be better if I don't have it all." I told him.

"Ok. Miss Hyuna, I never win with you. So what dress do you want?" He said tired of arguing.

"This one look beautiful." I said handing him a dress.

"Ok. I Will buy it now, you stay here." He said walking to cashier.

- - -