Preparations

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Over at Luhan’s Place

 

“Yah, Luhan, heard that your family is having a party at your house and you’re attending!” Lay sank into Luhan’s sofa in his living room, while the other guys played pool at the other side of his room. It was mid afternoon, and it was hotter than usual.

“My father forced me to attend. Not that I want though.” Luhan drank his scented coffee and glanced back at his best friends who were laughing their off at Xiu Min which apparently fell onto his after hitting the ball.

“You guys are coming too. Because I’ll probably be extremely bored. I bet my parents arranged some match-making session for me.” He grunted at the thought of it.

Lay smirked and say, “Sure, it’s been so long since I’ve danced with rich ladies. I’ve heard that Jung Family’s daughter just came back from the US.” Lay looked at Luhan, his face clearly showed that he had no interest in this.

“My father invited them as VIP guests I think.”

“Woah, are you serious? I’ve been your buddy for years and your father never once invited my family as VIP. Big news, bro.” Lay stood behind Luhan and patted his shoulder. “Good luck!”

“Shut up.”

While rubbing his , Xiu Min came over and joined join conversation. “Luhan getting another girl? No fair!” he puffed out his cheeks and sat on the sofa. “What about Miyoung? You’re gonna leave her?”

“Are you crazy? No I’m not. Don’t listen to Lay. He’s talking nonsense.” Luhan glared at Xiu Min and he immediately backed down.

“Hehe, sorry.”

“Come on, stop fighting. Let’s get our masks and tuxedos. It’s been a long time since we went shopping~” Kris said, breaking the tension.

“Yeah, shopping! I’m never playing pool with you guys again,” Xiu Min grumbled while still rubbing his .

“Hehehe…to shopping!”

~

 

Back to Eun Ji’s place
 

“Argh, NOO I DON’T WANT MAKEUP!” I violently protested while running around my entire room, using my pillow as protection.

“YAH, JUNG EUN JI. Are you being a baby?!!!” Kim Bear screamed at me and attempted to throw my bolster but failed pathetically. It bounced off the ceiling and landed on her head instead.

“Loser! That’s for you for forcing make up on me!” I stuck out my tongue at her. I could practically see the red smokes coming out from her ears and nose. She’s going to explode real soon…

“YAHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON’T CARE. I’M PUTTING THESE ON YOU,” she pointed to the lipsticks and whatever make up equipments that she was holding on the other hand. “So you better come here or else…”

“Or else what?! I putting a mask on and nobody will see what’s under my face.”

“But it’s better to put make up on! Come on, it’s going to be 3 already and we’re not even done!”  she pulled her hair and stomped her feet. “Or how about this, after this event I’ll treat you to chicken for the entire day,”

I stopped throwing my pillows all over the room and narrowed my eyes at Kim Bear. “You sure? Because I’m about to believe you.”

Kim Bear placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head. “Duh, what do you expect. So do you wanna be pretty or fugly tonight? Your choice.”

I thought about it for a second. Anyway it’s just like 4 hours of torture and I get a day of enjoyment after that. Worth it. Definitely worth it.

“Deal!”

Kim Bear crooked her finger to me and gestured me to sit on the chair while she helped me with my makeup. She even asked for the maids to clear up my messy bedroom.

“Now you better stay still while I do my art piece.” She hissed and I let my horrible fate begun.

 

3 hours later

 

After the intensive dressing up and stuff, we finally got ready for the night. Kim Bear wore a nice baby blue gown and her hair is tied up into a stunning bun. Around her neck was an extravagant piece of necklace. Probably costs her thousands to buy that.

I didn’t bother to wear any accessories besides my ear rings. I paced back and forth in the living room. I was slow. But my parents are slower.

“Relax, why are you so excited?” Kim Bear said.

“I’m just…cold?” I came up with an excuse. No, wait. Why am I pacing? I stopped moving around and stood next to Kim Bear.

A couple of minutes later, my parents finally came down. They seemed extremely happy and my mother was surprisingly elated to see me today.

“Oh, my dear, you look so fabulous. I wonder how will they think of you,” she hugged me softly and adjusted my hair.

“They? Who’s the they?” I asked, confused.

“Ah, nothing, nothing. Come we’re going to be late. Let’s go,” she pulled my hand along with her and nodded to Kim Bear on the way out. The chauffeur opened the door for us and we slipped into our own limo. Kim Bear awkwardly sat beside me and we stayed silent until we reached there.

My eye kept twitching non stopped throughout the entire journey. My hands were itching to rub my eyes but I controlled myself. I blinked a couple of times to shake off that feeling, but it won’t work. It throbs even more when we reached the place. *something is weird here… Very weird…*

I stepped out of the limo and took in my surroundings. If you think the white house is big, then you’ve never seen this. It’s almost 5 times larger than the white house. Just that it’s not entirely white. The entire land was secured with cameras and guards armed with guns. I mean real guns.  Not those toy water guns.

“Oh my god. I think I know where is this place.” Kim Bear gasped as I know she was going through the same experience as me – which is being shocked.

“Where?”

“The Xi Family’s mansion,” she replied.

“Oh.”

This time she gaped at me, her jaws wide opened. “Are you serious?!” she pressed her palms to her head and sighed. “Xi Family is actually Xi Luhan. LU. HAN.” She emphasized the one-who-must-not-be-named name.

I took around 5 seconds to processed what she’d just said.

Xi Luhan. Lu. Han.

(…)

“What the fudge? Luhan? THAT Luhan?!” I took Kim Bear’s shoulders and shook it violently. No, no, no. If he knows that I’m here, my secret will be exposed. And my mom’s happy face today will be ruined. And my entire future, will be gone! I was in a verge of hysteria and the people around the entrance of the ballroom gave me the looks.

“yah, yah. Can you please stop shaking me?!” I released her and used my hand to fan myself. It was cold, but my heart is hot. No wonder my eyes kept on twitching. It was warning me that coming here was a badass idea.

“So, first, we have to relax. Remember, this is a masquerade. I bet if you just wear your mask the entire day, nobody will notice that you’re actually a male student in your school. Wear your mask now!” she ordered me and I scrambled back to the car to take my mask.

With the help of Kim Bear, I put my mask on.

“So, how do I look?” I asked.

“Perfect. I’ll wear my mask later. Are you ready?”

“Yes. I’m ready.” I linked my arm through hers and we stepped into the party.

 

~

 

A/N: Hehe, it's not time for the party yet! DX
And it's finally the weekends! I will post the next chapter later tonight!

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. <3