Shopping

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

 

It was finally lunch time and you get to leave your class early because Mr Bong, your history teacher, was in a jovial mood. You stride into the cafeteria, your eyes searching for Kim Bear. The smell of your favourite food – fried chicken hung heavily in the air. Your stomach grumble and you bit your tongue, controlling the growing hunger.

“Kim Bear!!” you finally spotted her, queuing up for the food. Being her best friend, you approached her innocently and stood beside her. People glared at you but you didn’t care.

“Awww, Eun Ji-ah, what do you want to eat?” she asked.

“Chicken! And more chicken!” You took a plate and took two pieces of chicken drumsticks. Then, you scooped one whole bowl of rice onto your plate, mixing some soy sauce on it. You look over to Kim Bear, who’s eyes is almost popping out.

“What?” your head tilted to one side.

“Are you serious? Please don’t tell me you’re eating all these,”

“I’m hungry, my stomach is committing suicide,”

“No! The party is coming and you shall pour half of it out. Now,” she crossed her arms, and puffed out her cheeks. Giving up, you grabbed your plate and dumped half of it onto hers and trudged grumpily back to your seat. *Such luck…*

You ate your chicken grouchily. Today wasn’t a bad day. Just that the guys in your dance class gave you weird looks and stood far away from you. You didn’t mind though. The further they went, the chances of you being discovered was slimmer. The thought of that made you smile.

“Why are you smiling? Are you bipolar or something?” she said.

“Nothing. Oh and by the way, you’re coming to the party with me. So let’s go shopping later,”

You watched as Kim Bear’s jaws dropped slowly, digesting your words slowly. “Are you effing serious? Because I feel that I’m dreaming. You and me, SHOPPING?!!?!”

“You got a problem?” you your spoon clean and placed it neatly on the table. You let out a burp and stare back at Kim Bear.

“No, I’m just…surprised. ‘Cause you never wanted to go shopping with me. So, let’s just skip the second half of the lesson and shop. Because, I’M SO EXCITED.” She clapped her hands gleefully, totally forgetting about her tempting food on the table.

“Yeah, I guess we should do that, how about now?” you suggested and tried to take the drumstick while she isn’t looking. Your hand crept forward and almost reaching the delicious chicken. Almost. But, it got snatched it away from her before you could even touch it.

“Nuh-uh. This is mine and you just ate yours. Come, let’s go,”

After cleaning up, you both sneaked out of the cafeteria and pretended to walk casually out to the front gate. Kim bear grabbed one of your hands and slid past the guard’s sight and with ease, you both got out of the heavily guarded school. (Well, it isn’t that heavily guarded since we managed to escape within 5 minutes.)

“Wow, that was easy,” you stretched your hands and breathed in the outside air.

“Yep, because I’m awesome. Now let’s cab there, I do not want to walk.” She hailed for a taxi and you hopped into the taxi with her. You told the driver to drive both of you to Xi Shopping Mall.; the biggest and the most luxurious mall in Korea.

Kim Bear couldn’t stop shutting and she babbled nonsense throughout the entire journey. She only shut when you finally reach the mall. Well, she was busy gaping at the mall so she didn’t have a choice.

“What are you waiting for, let’s go in.” you rolled your eyes and pulled her in.

The workers in the entrance of the mall bowed to you both and invited you both warmly. Because the both of you wore the most prestigious school uniform, the workers there didn’t dare to offend you by being rude. *Wow, the power of the riches*

Both of you began to roam around the humongous mall and finally settled on the largest dress shop. The staff looked at you weirdly when you were searching for your dress. Thinking that it was okay to reveal your identity, you flashed out your Father’s Gold company card which states your own status: Jung Eun Ji, Heiress to the Jung Company.

The staff who was attending to you immediately bowed down low and cast her head low. You were shocked by how much power does that simple card do. However, when the staff lifted up her head again, you could see a flash of doubt in her eyes. *Of course, my uniform.*

Ignoring her, you took a decent pair of dress and went to try it on. You undressed yourself and loosen the tight cloth that was wrapped tightly over your s. You wore your own bra and slipped into the black dress. You stared into the mirror and gasped at the drastic change.

“Yah, Eun Ji-ah, are you done? Let me see your dress!” Kim Bear pressed for you to get out of the door.

“Wait, I’m going to be done!” you adjusted yourself once more and stepped out of the dressing room.

“Wow… Just…wow!” Kim Bear spun me around a few times and a couple of staffs came over to watch us.

“You really look so different! Try this wig that I’ve found. It’s almost the same as your previous hair!” she put the wig over my hair and fixed it properly. “Oh my god, you should really see yourself. Go to the mirror, now!”

She pushed you to the mirror and you saw someone who looked so different from you, in the mirror. The dress that you randomly picked brought out your curves that you didn’t really noticed that it existed. It was strapless which revealed your precious collarbones wrapped in smooth, luring skin. The dress or maybe – gown flowed elegantly as draped past your toes, slightly drifting from my legs. While you were busy admiring yourself, Kim Bear found a pair of black heels. It was stunning and you immediately wore it.

“Now, just a mask and you’re ready for the party,” Kim Bear said.

“Yeah. I can’t believe I looked so different.” You played with your hair/wig.

“But it’s such a pity, it’ll be nicer if you didn’t cut your hair and pretended to be a boy.”

Both of you were then escorted to the mask section. This time, you changed out of your gown and shoes and wore back your uniform. You passed your clothes to the counter to keep it there until you’ve found your mask.

Kim Bear went to look for her own mask while you look for yours. You prefer yours to be simple but yet stands out. Finally at the end of the shop, you found your desired mask. It’s base colour was black, which matches your dress. The outline of the mask was decorated with real and mini diamonds that sparkled brightly under the light. On the right corner of the mask tied a beautiful ribbon or flower. The shop manager took out the mask for you and let you try it on.

It fitted perfectly.

After choosing everything, including your wig, you went to pay using the card that your mother gave it to you. After paying, you waited for Kim Bear to pack her things and you both got ready to go back to school.

However, when both of you was about to go out of the mall, you spotted Luhan and his girlfriend making out at one corner of the mall. It was a brief one they started laughing and giggling at each other after they were done. *Oh… so this is where they go when they are not attending lessons. Making out in the mall, huh*

“Ew, I think my eyes are burning,” you said sarcastically.

“What? What do you mean?” Kim Bear asked.

“Oh, nothing, let’s just go in case your eyes burns too,” you walked off but couldn’t shake the funny feeling building up your chest. The way Luhan looked when he actually laughed and smiled. The way he looked at Miyoung when he talked to her.

*Sigh, I’m just being delusional* you thought.

*Well, at least there’s something to look forward to during the weekends.* 

 

~

 

A/N: Yahoooo! 100 subscribers!!! *Starts dancing!*

Thank you so much for reading and I really appreciate it. 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it! :D

 

<3