Unexpected Teacher

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

No One’s POV

 

The next day

 

You woke up but you found your room empty, except for you. You looked at Luhan’s bed and found out that his bed was already packed neatly, like he did not sleep on it last night. *Wow, I didn’t know he had that kind of side in him*

You washed up and got ready for the day.

Since there were music classes for today, you got a little more hyped up and excited about it. Once you check that everything in your room is in order, you got out of your room and went to meet Kim Bear for breakfast.

 

“Kim Bear!!” you shouted across the canteen, which is already packed with people. Most of them are eating simple food like bread and drinking milk. They all stared and some guys glared at you. Kimberly noticed your loud arrival and stood up to give you a morning hug.

“Good morning!” Kimberly ruffled your hair, making it go haywire again. “Come, sit with me! And how’s your night?”

“My night? It was ok, I guess. And guess what,” you said.

“What, what?” Kim bear prompted.

“My dorm mate is actually Luhan.” You revealed to Kim bear. You watch Kim Bear’s expression changed from happiness to craziness.

“ARE YOU FRIGGING SERIOUS? OH MY GOD. TELL ME THAT YOU’RE LYING,” she jerked my shoulder like I was a soft toy instead of a human.

“He isn’t that bad, just a little cold towards me.”

“Oh, then I guess it’s fine then,” kim bear suddenly looked relax. *wow, bipolar much?* you thought.

You ate and chatted for an hour and then the bell rang, signifying the start of homeroom. Morning classes passed in a blur. You was still lagging behind in math and history, and needed help. But that could come later. Finally, it was music and dance lesson, your first music lesson that you’ll be attending.  You could feel the excitement building up and running through your veins.

“Boo!” somebody blew into your ear and startled you. You gave out a yelp but immediately suppressed it after found out that Lay was the one who did that. He raised an eyebrow and you cleared your throat deeply.

“Wow, I didn’t know you’ll be so scared,” Lay said.

“Hehe…” You didn’t know what to say. Because that yelp was definitely a little too girly.

“So, what lesson are you having now?” he asked.

“Music and dance,”

“Wow, such coincidence! Let’s walk together then,” he smiled, flashing his cute dimples.

You couldn’t help but smile back. “Sure,”

 

~

 

*No…way* you thought as you went into your music class. Apparently, the teacher decided to split the class into half, and made the girls into one class, the boy in other. Since you’re pretending to be a boy, you’re in the boy’s class.

“Dude, close your mouth, you’ll never know when a fly is going to land in it,” Lay said as he pushed you gently into the room.

Some of the guys that you didn’t know were dancing without their shirt on, showing their six packs. A blush formed on your cheeks.

“Oh look, pretty boy’s joining us!” somebody shouted. Your eyes searched for the source of the sound and it was, indeed, Xiu Min, the guy with really cute puffy cheeks.

“Yeah…hehe, hi,” you gave a slight bow and he looked startled at your stiffness.

“Woah, newbie, don’t be so stiff, man.” He casually draped his arm over your shoulders and you flinched, staying away from him.

“Well, if you don’t like man hugs then its okay, I get it man,” he said, raising both of his arms as if he was surrendering. *Man, this newbie is weird!* Xiu Min thought.

“Yah, E.J! What are you standing there for? Let’s warm up!” Lay shouted for you to go over to his side and started warming up. A few seconds later, a young male teacher stepped into the class. You held your breath when your ‘dance teacher’ came into the class. You thought that your dance teacher would be some old guy and never expected the teacher to be him, it’s too traumatizing!

“Woah, Luhan! Being the teacher’s pet again, huh?” Xiu Min said and the whole class chortled with a super low laughter.

“Shut up. Mr Kim isn’t feeling well, and by the way, I do get paid, you know.” Luhan spoke up. He wore a grey wife beater that was tight enough to show everybody his abs underneath it.

*He looked, y* you thought. Everybody there either wore wife beaters or nothing, and here you are wearing a shirt plus a jacket, and it’s getting hot.

“Ok, let’s warm up first, then I’ll tell you what to do later,” he instructed. Luhan blasted music and we began following his dance movements. Within minutes, you started sweating buckets. You grabbed the collar of your jacket and fanned yourself pathetically.

“Yah, take out your jacket, you idiot? Aren’t you hot in here?” Lay said and he reached out to pull down your jacket zipper. You quickly slapped his hand away and turned around.

“No! I’m extremely cold, thanks for your concern!” you made up an excuse.

“Well, if you say so,” he replied and gulped down his bottle full of water.

“Ok, grab a partner, Mr Kim told me that the music showcase would be best if you dance a couple dance.” Luhan explained. “So, he wanted to teach you the proper way of leading the girl in a dance. Unfortunately, I’ll be taking his role.”

You were dazed by his power in leading. You didn’t notice that you were the only one in the room. Apparently Lay chose Kris to be his partner and Xiu Min and Chen. And you were alone.

*Ah dammit.* you thought.

“Ah, E.J…you have no partner?” Luhan said with a smirk.

“No, Luhan, I mean, sir,” you bite your lips nervously as you did not want to think about his next move.

“That’s excellent. You shall dance with me then,” he grinned evilly. *Hehehe, time for my revenge, sissy boy*

You felt more sweat coursed down your cheek and you wiped your sweaty palms against your pants. *Such luck I have, Eun Ji, such luck.*

~

 

A/N: Hello, hello! Here's an update! 
I may not be able to update constantly for this week, so forgive me! D; 

 

And look! Luhan is Eun Ji dance's teacher, I wonder what Luhan would do to her! :D
 

Comment and subscribe? ^~^

PS: I do accept friend requests! So feel free to add me! :D