The Sissy and the ert

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Okay, I never expected my mother to invite so many people for my 18th birthday party. I mean, I meant to make it small and not invite the entire South Korea population into my house! Sprinting up to my room, I quickly showered and dress appropriately for the party down at the hall.

 

“Happy Birthday, my best friend. We did our best today and you rock! We nailed it!” Kim Bear rushed up to me, giving me one of her bone crushing hugs.

 

“Yeah, you too. You’re the best director, Kim Bear.” I replied.

 

“Come on, let’s go in and have a blast.” She said. “It’s your day, girl.’

 

*

 

Atop the stairs, I could see the entire crowd waiting for my arrival. Most of them were from my school. Only a few here and there are from the government.

 

Although the waltz are still playing, those not dancing quietly turned and faced me as I lifted my skirt and descended the flight of stairs. “Happy Birthday! Eun Ji!” my groupmates were the first to greet me when I reached the bottom.

 

“Thank you, guys!” I hugged each one of them.

 

“You look brilliant.” Young Mi praised. “How I wish I had your hair.”

 

“Aish, you look so much better than me in those cutey ponytails!” I ruffled her hair. We chatted for awhile more and I have to greet the other guests. I recognize some faces like the Prime Minister’s son, Taemin, the Ministry of Defence’s daughter, Hyomin.

 

So much for a small party.

 

“Welcome guests, to our Agasshi, Miss Jung Eun Ji’s 18th birthday party! It’s now the time for you to dance with our beloved Miss Jung! Please take it away, agasshi!” the commentator announced, standing on stage.

 

I blushed and scanned the hall. Who’s going to dance with me?

 

“May I have this dance, agasshi?” Daehyun bowed low in front of me, his hand stretched out. I laughed at his over-dramatic reaction and took his hand.

 

“Sure.”

 

And the music cued.

 

“So, I heard that today’s performance was a success. Congratulations.” He said as he led me into a slow dance.

 

“Yeah. Thank you.”

 

Soon the dance floor was occupied with the rest of the people. “So I’m guessing our relationship is done here, huh?” he said.

 

I lowered my gaze and focus on not tripping over his foot.

 

“Look at me.”

 

I faced him. Uh-oh, is he angry. I shouldn’t have screwed this up.

 

“I know you like Luhan for quite a period. I know you only made use of me as a cushion. I know. But I just want you to understand that I’m actually grateful that you actually accompanied me for the past year.” Daehyun said softly and then chuckled. “I actually guessed this but, we’ll never end up together. I knew from the start.”

 

I didn’t know what to say except to stare at him. “I-“

 

“Thank you, Eun Ji-ah. You’ve been a great friend.” His eyes softened and he gave me a small peck on my cheek. “Come, show me how you spin like a dancer.”

 

“Are you serious? I’m not quite good at it…” I mumbled.

 

“Come on, I’ll catch you, don’t worry.” He reassured. We danced for a little more and he pushed me for a spin. I spun on my feet but horrifyingly, Daehyun let go of his hands and I let out a muffled yelp before crashing onto somebody.

 

My heart felt like it went through bungee jumping. That was really craaaazzyyy.

 

Gotcha.” His soft, velvety voice flowed into my ear as Luhan’s strong arms grasped my shoulders. He pulled me up on my feet and bowed. “May I have this dance, my love?” he wore a very nice white suit with a black bowtie and his hair was styled up neatly.

 

I let out a laugh. “Not you too?” Blushing, I took his hand and he led me back to the dance floor. Then he pulled me in closer, making me inhale his scent. “I can’t believe we danced through the day.”

 

“I can’t believe it too. But I like it.”

 

Luhan interlocked our fingers together, his thumb brushing the ring that he gave it to me for my birthday present. “It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I said softly.

 

“My pleasure.”

 

“So,” I changed my tone, my eyes steeling on him. “Explain why you are late today?”

 

“Well… Like you instructed, I asked Kimberly for a practice video and watched it before the show started. I noticed that the storyline was very familiar. In fact,” he pulled me closer and our noses brushed. “It happened to us before.”

 

The cross-dressing scene. No wonder he took so long to get ready.

 

“After that I remembered everything, well of course, I took my time watching how you practiced. It was cute.” I scowled and knocked his forehead with mine.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“So, I am forgiven, right?”

 

“Yes. Forgiven for everything.” I pressed my lips to his as the background music, people and everything faded away, only leaving the both of us here on this dance floor.

 

“I love you, my sissy.” Luhan whispered in between our kisses.

 

“I love you too, ert.”

 

 

 

 

 

*~*~*THE END*~*~*

 

 

 

A/N: Heylo! It's finally the end! Phew, spent lots of time on this one! This chapter is short because its actually the extra chappie. And no, there will not be a sequel for this... D: 

Well, I wanna thank all of you, my precious readers for being so patient with me and waited for me to finish this pleasant journey together. Seriously, thank you. 

And amazingly I gathered around 1000 subscribers for this fic! Amazing! My first story that hits the thousand mark.  *throws chocolates* 

I do hope you all would continue supporting me and it's just a request but do upvote this story! It'll be the best! Love y'all! 

 

Till the next time,

Andante. <3