Emergency!

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

When I woke up, it was barely noon. The air stewardess served us beef steak and orange juice for lunch. Hungrily, I gulped everything down and even asked for seconds. Aeroplane foods are the best.

 

Kimmy and the rest shifted their automatic chair facing each other so that they could play their card games. “Eun Ji! Done with lunch? Want to join us?” Takashi offered but Kimmy stopped him, muttered some words to his ear.

 

“Yah! Kimberly! I can hear you.” I lied. Unfastening my seat belt, I staggered towards her. “Let me join…”

 

“Oh shut it. We don’t have any space. Go and do your work while we finish this game.” She answered sternly then shifted her concentration back to the game. I retreated back to my seat and pouted. This is so boring.

 

I turned the mini television on and browsed through the channels, finally deciding on watching ‘Pitch Perfect.’ However, I nearly go green when I watched the blonde puked her guts all over the audience. I changed the channel, utterly disgusted by that scene.

 

At the corner of my eye, I saw Luhan shifting in his sleep, his beanie falling off from his head. Cautiously, I crept near him and took his beanie off his head then lowered his seat all the way down so that his neck wouldn’t suffer when he woke.

 

Placing my left hand on the hand rest, I stretched my body across his lap all the way to the other side of his seat and finally managed to find that damn button when Luhan’s eyes suddenly snapped open, catching me in action.

 

Oops.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

I looked at him and mustered a smile. “Err… It’s nothing like what you imagine.” Shooting back up to my seat, I buried my face in my hair and looked out of the window, admiring the cloudless sky.

 

Luhan stretched his long legs and hands, letting out a yawn before calling the air stewardess for his lunch. They passed him a menu for him to take his order and he settled with a simple and plain chicken porridge with a glass of milk.

 

Like a baby.

 

I didn’t mean to be rude as I watched him eat but he slurped his porridge so deliciously until I felt my stomach grumble. “Is it nice?” I asked as politely as possible.

 

“What do you think?” he mumbled as he finished the last drop of porridge. Next, he gulped his milk down his throat.

 

He could’ve offered some porridge to me… I lean back against the chair as my shoulders slumped. Such a gentleman.

 

“Excuse me, can you please clear away the plates and I would like to have another bowl of chicken porridge please.” He wiped his mouth with a serviette and waited for his seconds. It came immediately.

 

I shut my eyes, hoping the deliciously scent would just fly off and visit Kimmy instead. Or maybe I should order another one… “Here, take it. I’m too full for another bowl.” Luhan lowered my tray down and placed the piping hot bowl on it.

 

My eyes lit up and I rubbed my hands together, ready to eat. “You owe me a meal if you eat this porridge.” Luhan said. I furrowed my brows.

 

“I’ll pay you when we get to Britain.” I said a little impatiently and devoured the entire scorching bowl down my throat. A wave of satisfaction flooded me. It’s too good. I should eat this for dinner too. After the porridge, I mimicked Luhan by gobbling that warm glass of milk. Awesome.

 

Unknowingly, Luhan has been staring at me for the whole 15 minutes as I ate. Frowning again, I looked at him. “What?”

 

“You’re a baby.” He said. 

 

Turning to his side, he moved closer and took out the arm rest that separated our seats. Okay… this scene is really familiar. Before I knew it, his hand was behind my ear, pulling my head forward as he kissed my lips softly, the upper side of my mouth.

 

My stomach tingled, my body grew warmer. It was just a few seconds but this is just too, TOO intimate. “HOLY WHAT DID YOU JUST DO YOU ERT!” I scooted all the way to the side and raised my hands in front of me. If he dared to approach me again I swear I’m killing him now.

 

Luhan chuckled, wiping his mouth using the back of his hand. “There’s milk on your – “ he pointed to his mouth. “So I wiped it for you. There isn’t any tissue paper…”

 

“You dumb , just tell me and I’ll find tissue paper for myself. You don’t have to – ARGH.” I scoffed and wiped my mouth dramatically. Last night’s incident was already traumatising. Now he’s going a little bit further. And why do I find this scene so familiar?

 

Luhan suddenly doubled over, his laughter stopped as he clutched his head. I lowered my hands and concerned overtook the weird feeling in me. “Yah, are you pretending again?”

 

He didn’t reply as he fidgeted in his seat, groaning in pain. The next moment, he groaned even louder. Panic hit my chest as I moved beside him, holding his shoulders. Kimmy and the rest crowd around us, confusion hung heavily in the air.

 

“Oh! I forgot! Lay told me that he have to take his medicine! Let me find it…” Kimmy suddenly said as she hurried back to her seat taking out a container. She handed out two red pills to me and gestured for me to feed him. I didn’t think as I grabbed the pills from her and grateful for the air stewardess for the fresh glass of water.

 

Pulling his hand down, I supported his chin and forced the two pills down his throat and then passing him the water for him to gulp it down. He stopped groaning for a while but still rubbed his temples. The pain is still there.

 

“Hush now… the pain will be gone, just sleep.” I patted his shoulders as he slowly leaned closer to me, his hands finally dropping down beside him. Like a little baby boy, I watched as his eyelids shut, his head on my shoulder as he slipped into a slumber.

 

*~*~*~*~*