Score

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

“I can’t believe it. How can he forget about you? And what? They asked you to help him remember stuff? Honey, no matter how much I ship you two, but… You’re DOING A GREAT JOB! I can’t believe you accepted Lay-sshi’s request! And what?! The guys are back? I need to breathe.” Kimmy has been spazzing ever since we ended the most awkward dance class ever.

 

Yes, to all you peeps out there, I’ve been selected as Juliet Capulet, the main character of this story and yes yes, Luhan is Romeo Montague, the male lead. FUUUUUUUU ! I Can’t believe my luck. Stupid group mates and their ‘spinning the bottle’ technique. It’s not legit!

 

“Stop chewing on your lips and accept your fate, girl. It’s fated! I can’t believe that you’re Juliet! Oh my goodness, I must add some kissing scenes… Or making out scenes.” Kimmy said, scribbling violently on her piece of ragged paper.

 

“Hey! If you dare add in any making out scenes, I’m so going to kill you.” I kicked my bolster at her face but she remained happy, her imagination running wild. Kimmy got the easiest role – she’s my nurse, housekeeper or whatever.

 

And that Japanese dude named Takashi is Count Paris, the person that started everything by inviting me to the damned ball. you. Why can’t Juliet marry Count Paris and have a happy ending. Now because of you, Shakespeare, I’m paring up with Lu to the Han and acting this musical.

 

I should stop talking to myself.

 

Stop.

 

“Kimberly, I need to sleep. Get out.” I pulled her shirt collar and dragged her out of my room.

 

“Relax, girl. I’m going out! Oh and please be early tomorrow! We’re going to have rehearsals ASAP!” she sang and slammed my own door right onto my face.

 

 “Yah! Kimberly!” I yelled like an idiot.

 

*~*~*~*

 

 

“Hey, babe. Free after class? Wanna have dinner together?” Daehyun asked through the phone, his voice sounding y as usual. His background music was noisy and loud, and it goes something like ‘ONE SHOT, ONE SHOT!’

 

“Sure, let’s meet at Starbucks! I’m craving for some iced coffee.” I suggested. He laughed and we chatted for a while before he hung up and continued his practice. I slipped my phone back into my bag and hopped into dance class.

 

“Yo, what’s up, my princess! You’re early today.” Kimmy greeted me with a warm hug. “And damn, you showered? You smell nice.”

 

“Shut up, little , you still owe me a meal for slamming my door onto my face.” I joked. The both of us arrived first and we placed our stuff at our usual corner of the dance room. I changed into my shoes and started warming up, even before Instructor Kim came in.

 

“Excuse me, Miss Jung, but you have a detention class with me after school. Find me outside my staff room.” The most irritating and ty teacher stopped by the dance class and conveyed those hideous words to me – yes, my history teacher just called me up for detention.

 

There goes my coffee date.

 

My shoulders slump and my mood hurtled down the drain instantly.

 

“I can’t believe my luck.” I muttered under my breath.

 

“I can’t believe it either. Look who’s here.” Kimmy said and I followed her gaze: it was Luhan and he’s with another girl, laughing, hugging and acting all lovey-dovey. I rolled my eyes when he kissed a wet kiss on her lips and sent her off.

 

His happy expression turned into a frown when he saw us – or maybe only me as he claimed his ‘sleeping spot’ right at the back of the classroom again. Disgusting, erted playboy. He didn’t change at all.

 

Or maybe he was back to when he was still immature and childish.

 

How the hell am I supposed to help him regain his memories? How in the heck…

 

“Omo! Instructor Kim!!!!” Kimmy squealed. This is new, she never squeals his name out loud. I mean, Kimberly never spazz out loud. This is definitely new. When Instructor Kim entered, let’s just say he was even hotter today wearing a black wife beater that reveals his long and lean body. No wonder, no wonder, no wonder Kimberly is spazzing. It’s a first.

 

“Morning, class! I’ll not be teaching today as you guys still have to plan your musical script. It’s free period until lunch break. You can ask me if you guys have any questions. Oh and starting from next week, all the groups will be given an individual room for you to practice without any intrusion.” He said his announcement and took his place just beside Luhan.

 

Now Kimmy will have more reason for me to wake him up again. Gosh dammit.

 

The rest of my group members came in and we formed a circle. We were planning the stuff and props to get before we get into our roles. We came into agreement quite easily as we all knew, this is going to be our last project together. Nobody had any comments except for you-know-who.

 

Luhan had already woken up from his slumber and joined us. He stood behind me and sneered at our planning. “I think it’s redundant to get clothes for us. We’re just dancing. And seriously, what era are we at…? Classical music for dance? I’m not participating unless you change the script.”

 

Rage coursed through my veins. “Xi Luhan. I don’t care whether you care about us but if you’re not giving us appropriate suggestions to our project, then I suggest you leave. We have stuff to do.” I chided.

 

He grew silent, his eyes studying mine. “Then so be it.”

 

Hahaha. Eun Ji 1, Luhan 0.

 

*~*~*~*