Plan Failed.

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Author’s POV

 

It was just another typical school day and Luhan was getting bored. He didn’t like being bored. He missed Eun Ji. And up till now, he still wondered why she didn’t turn up before she disappears for States.

Of course, Miyoung’s still being a damn idiot pest around him; sticking to him like some kind of magnet. Luhan occasionally called Eun Ji but it also went to voicemail. His studies went downhill and he didn’t even participate in this year’s showcase.

In other words, he was lovesick.

“Yah, I heard that there’s a new transfer student transferring into your class!” Xiu Min slammed Luhan’s back while they were walking towards their classrooms. *Transfer student? I don’t give a damn.* Luhan thought.

“I don’t care.”

“Yahhh, I know you still miss Eun Ji but too bad she went to states. Which means you’re free now! Go and hook some girls up like what you usually do last time.” Xiu Min patted Luhan’s back as an assurance.

*Yeah, why didn’t I think of that? For one whole year I’ve been wasting my time waiting. I will not wait anymore. Yes, I’m one crazy bastard.*

“I’ll think about it.” Luhan replied.

“Good! Okay here’s your class!” Xiu Min leaned in. “If the transfer student is a girl and she’s pretty, I’m calling dibs.” He winked before leaving.

“Whatever~” Luhan called out.

The bell rung and he sit in his usual seat and rested his hand on his table. Soon, he fell asleep.

*Poke, poke*

Luhan’s eyebrow twitched in irritation, but he did not open his eyes.

*Poke,poke,poke*

This time his eyes fluttered open and turned his head at the person who woke him up.”

“What-”

Luhan stopped his sentence midway as he stared into the most beautiful and yet familiar looking girl in front of him. His stomach lurched when the girl blinked and he felt the butterflies in his stomach again.

“Uhm… your books, Luhan-sshi” The girl said.

*Luhan-sshi? Is she really the person whom I thought to be…?* His eyes flicked to the books that weren’t even his. Without even protesting, he gathered the books and stuffed it under his desk before watching the girl again.

For the entire homeroom, his gaze didn’t leave the girl. Just too bad her hair covered her face if not he could see her a little clearer. If she was Eun Ji, why did she come back? He must find out. Taking the chance, he moved closer to her and used his finger to tap her hand.

“Uhm…” Luhan started.

“I’m really sorry, Luhan-sshi. But I think the bell just rung. We’ll talk later. Bye.” She jerked her hand away from Luhan and got up of her seat and a few seconds later, the bell rung. Luhan’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape after she did that.

*Only Eun Ji would dare to do that* Luhan smirked as his heart literally jumped for joy.

~

Eun Ji’s POV

 

Phew, okay that was really close. Does he remember me? I hope he doesn’t so that I’ll give him the biggest shock of his entire tiny life. I scrambled out of the classroom and headed towards dance room.

I pray, with all my might, that I won’t be in the same class as Mr. Luhan.

“Isn’t she E.J?”

“Yea! Isn’t she the cross dresser?”

“Why is she back?”

“She look hot!”

“Omo, I really couldn’t recognize her!”

What the hell. People do recognize me. I lowered my head and s my way through the already-crowded hallway.

“JUNG EUN JI!” Somebody screamed.

Uh-oh.

“EUN JI-AH!” a pair of hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and squeezed it tightly, my air supply immediately went into emergency state.

“Kim…Bear” I managed to say. I waved my hands in air frantically and finally she let go.

“Eun Ji ah! I missed you so, so, so, so, much!” she stepped around me to face me. Kim Bear didn’t change. She grew taller a bit though.

“I missed you too!” I breeze hugged her.

“Aww. We have so much to talk about!”

And here is the start of my bestfriend, Kim Bear’s ramble.

“I know you’re excited and everything and I have a lot to tell you too, but if you see Luhan, please don’t tell him I’m back. I don’t think he recognizes me and I hope he don’t.” I said softly.

“Why?”

“Reasons. Okay, time for class! See you later, Kim Bear!” I waved to her before rushing to my dance room.

~

“Omo, omo, why is Luhan oppa here?”

“What are you talking? He’d always been in our class just that he doesn’t attend lessons.”

“I can’t believe it. Eye candy!”

The girls were spazzing about a guy name Luhan.

Luhan.

FREAKKKMYENTIRESHORTLIFE.

I banged my head against the door of the room. “Why, why, why!” I cursed myself and cursed again for letting my cursing habit resurface.

“Eun Ji-sshi?” a voice called out. It was the dance teacher. “Aren’t you going in?”

“Yes… going in…” I muttered.

“Good.” He smiled and opened the door for me. I stepped in and quickly ninja-ed to the back of the room.

I looked around the room to find that Luhan wasn’t even inside. He was –

“Looking for me?” an oh-so-damn familiar voice whispered beside me. I met his eyes and my heart did its usual jumping jacks.  

“I…” I couldn’t find any words to say. He was so close to me, our noses were almost touching.

A smile tugged at his lips. “Miss me?”

(…)

Miss you?

Miss you?! No, never.

“No. I forgot that you even exist.” I snapped and pushed him away. “Luhan-sshi.”

He seemed shocked, but regained his composure.

“Fine, pretend not to know me. We’ll see who lasts longer. You, or me?” he smirked and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

I must be insane. Why did I come out with a plan that’s not a plan. I should’ve changed my name to something like Bong why did I use my actual name?! I mentally slapped myself. Have the tables turned? Did I just freaking blow my cover?

I sat on the ground and hugged my knees while listening to the dance teacher’s talk.

Forget it. I shall pretend not to know him and go with the flow.

Yes, Jung Eun Ji. I can do this.

“So, Eun Ji-sshi I guess you need a dance mentor right? It’s a new system that the Principal implemented and only Luhan is available for mentoring. So…do the both of you want and agree to it?” the dance teacher said.

“Of course. I’m quite free anyway. Besides, I think she’ll also be able to mentor me in my studies.” Luhan spoke up.

That son of a ___

“So, Eun Ji-sshi? How’s that?” the class’s attention were on me. I couldn’t say no.

“Fine…” I mumbled.

“That’s it then. Come on, get into groups of twos and we’ll start our warm up.”

Grumpily, I stood up.

“So, I guess we’re partners again, huh. Such coincidence.” Luhan said.

“.”

“Yes, Sissy?” the corner of his lips curved upwards and his trademark eyes smile reappeared.

I have nothing to say but to only admit that Luhan recognized me already.

~

 

A/N: Ooookayyy. that was fast. Now, will she continue to execute her already fail plan? Or will she do something else?
Anyway, I've changed the poster! How's it? :) Credits to my wonderful sister <3

Love all of your comments! <3 And thanks to all the new subscribers! <3<3