Bad Omen

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

Blood froze in my veins and I nearly forgot to breathe.

“H-how did you know?” my voice quivered and my palms grew cold and clammy. The girls in my class started to groan in jealously.

But I ignored them.

This boy didn’t release me from the embrace. He squeezed me tighter, hands wrapping around my waist. I could practically feel Luhan’s gaze piercing my body behind me.

“Ah, who knows.” He finally let me go. I could finally breathe properly again. “Maybe there’s a traitor close to you.” He patted my shoulder and slid into his seat. I looked at him weirdly. What does that suppose to mean?

“Oh and hi, Luhan! It’s been a long time, isn’t it?” he grinned but Luhan gave him the glare, clenching his fist so tightly.

“Hyung Seok.” Luhan let out a hissed, his gaze never once falter.

“Don’t worry, I’m not up to anything. You’re still my best friend, right?” Hyung Seok gave him a hug but Luhan pushed him away.

“Woah, chill down.” He stuck his hands up in the air, surrendering. “Wanna lunch together?”

They continued arguing while I sank back to my seat, succumbing to my thoughts. What the hell does this new boy want from me?

~

Author’s POV

 

“You’ve arrived, huh.” Miyoung said as she moved toward Hyung Seok, her gaze never once falter. Hyung Seok bowed even though he was aching to touch her and embrace her like he did last time.

“Miyoung agasshi.” He addressed. Hyung Seok wasn’t rich or poor. He was best friends with Luhan and dated Miyoung. But everything was gone when Miyoung met Luhan. He was dumped but he loved Miyoung too much. So much that he was willing to become hers, her Butler.

Miyoung stepped forward and lifted Hyung Seok’s chin up. “Welcome. How was it? Being my butler for 2 days?”

“It was wonderful.” Hyung Seok replied.

“Good. Have you met the girl?”

“Yes. She’s a weakling. Easily swayed. When I proved that Luhan was the one who revealed that she’s a girl, she’ll get expelled; and she will hate Luhan, forever.” Hyung Seok said.

Miyoung patted Hyung Seok’s shoulder. “Well done. Now, let’s just seat back and enjoy the show, shall we? Soon, we’ll be the trio again and nobody will snatch Luhan away from me.” Her voice resonated sharply in the air, causing Hyung Seok to shiver.

“Yes, it’ll be that way, agasshi.” He lowered his head and step aside, carry on with his plan.

~

 

Eun Ji’s POV

 

“Have you seen the new guy? He’s ultrafantasticfabuloussuperhot!” Kim Bear babbled and spazzed about Hyung Seok. “I heard that he was in your class! How was it?!”

“It was fine…I guess.” I twirled my spaghetti round and round. “He’s definitely weird though.”

“No way. I want his number, like now… Oh! Look he’s coming in! Look at his brilliant smile!” the girls in the cafeteria started to squeal and screamed and soon, Hyung Seok was surround by the fan girls.

“Oppa!!! Oppa!” Kim Bear was waving her hands frantically at him.

“Oh no, not you too.” I face-palmed myself when I heard a sharp intake of gasps around me. A shadowed figure formed beside me. I took my hand down and looked up.

“Mind if I sit beside you?” Hyung Seok asked while carrying his own tray of food.

“Sure! Absolutely! Please sit, oppa!” Kim Bear in and answered.

“Thank you.” He winked at Kim Bear and I swear Kim Bear’s eyes become heart shaped.

He settled down beside me while putting his tray down gently. “Want some of my food? Here, take some of my sushi.” He took 2 sushi and place it on my plate.

“Ahhh, E.J oppa and Hyung Seok oppa are sitting together!!” the girls screeched, snapping pictures of us eating.

“Geez, thanks.”

We ate in silence, well, not that silent but as least I ate in silence. What did he meant by traitor beside me? Does that mean that my identity is going to be leaked soon?

But nobody knows about my identity. I didn’t tell anyone. Except for Lay, he found out but he promised me not to tell. And I don't think Lay knows Hyung Seok. 

I rewind my mind back when I first entered this school and meeting Kim Bear, then Luhan. Luhan was acting cold to me first, but now he seemed a little better. I smiled at the thought of that. I fast forward to the Masquerade ball, where Luhan first kissed me, making me blush and then to the next day where he kissed me again.

He kissed me again.

This is weird. Why would Luhan kiss me two times? At the ball, I was a girl and his fiancée and that was maybe…an accident. But kissing me purposely the next day? Was it a coincident?

I ruffled my hair and slammed my fork on the table.

“What’s wrong?” Kim Bear asked.

“I’m going to take some fresh air.” I stood up and went out to the gardens.

~

Luhan was sitting beside the tree, his face cocked to one side and his eyes were closed. His lips were slightly parted and his breaths slow and steady. A book was placed on his lap.

“You looked ten times better when you’re sleeping.” I whispered as I pried his fingers away from the book. I closed it and put it beside him and moved to sit next to him.

“You can’t possibly know my secret, right?” I talked to the air, the wind carrying my words away. I felt a hard pressure on my shoulder – Luhan’s head.  He’s really sleeping, huh. I positioned his head properly on my shoulder so that it was comfortable.

His nose is really cute. I touched and traced his nose and all the way to his lips. I stopped at the part where his little scar was at. I gently smoothed my finger at his scar, hoping that it’ll be gone when I do that.

I was so immersed in touching his lips when suddenly a hand shot up and grabbed mine.

“Touching so happily?” I watched as Luhan’s lips moved; his adam’s apple bobbing up and down.

A deep flush formed on my cheeks. “N-no! Your lips is too ugly, how can I be touching it? You’re just dreaming.”

“Oh, really?” his eyes opened and he gazed at me.

“Yeah. Don’t think too highly of yourself.” Using my other free hand, I flicked his head off my shoulder. “And you’ve been lying on my shoulder for the past 10 minutes. I demand my 10 000 won now.” I crooked my fingers.

“Tsk, petty.” He released my hand and stood up. “Go and get ready for the showcase tomorrow.”

“Yeah, whatever. I want to win, remember that!”

~

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating like since, FOREVER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 
And sorry for this lame chapter...story is still...progressing. :) 

Hope you enjoy! :D