Funny Feelings.

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Sunmi sat at the corner of the café, watching the both of them chatting romantically and acting very…gay. She scribbled all of their actions down and gasped when Luhan wiped E.J’s mouth. She watched as Luhan bend forward and was very near to E.J.

Wow, I didn’t know Luhan flirted with gay boys.

Sunmi skipped school with them but she wasn’t that stupid to climb over the wall. She just excused herself from school and nearly fainted from embarrassment watching them struggle with overcoming that wall.

E.J stood up and told Luhan that she was going to the wash room. Grabbing the chance, Sunmi followed her. She watched as E.J stopped in front of the toilet. The girl’s toilet.

Sunmi observed as E.J stared at the ladies’s sign. What is he doing? Why did he stop?

E.J then turned back and glanced around, making sure nobody was around. Once she was certain, she stepped into the ladies.

Sunmi was stunned. How could a guy go to the ladies instead of the gents that was just beside it?! She quickly scribbled some notes in her notebook and suddenly it struck her. Perhaps E.J is actually a she... I must confirm it soon. This is big news.

~

At the corner of his eyes, he saw that Sunmi, Miyoung’s friend, was stalking them. Luhan clenched his fist tightly. Sunmi was the school’s newspaper writer. One article about him would spread like bushfire the next day. It wasn’t good. He must stop acting good around E.J. He took one last sip of his coffee and left the café.

Time to shop.

 

Eun Ji’s POV

 

Maybe going to the girl’s toilet was a bad idea. I didn’t have peace peeing and my bladder is going to burst again. Luhan bought a few stuff while I just stood beside him, afraid to stir up some unnecessary movements from him.

What’s with him and his ‘I know you like me’ thing. I didn’t even like him. I just treat him as a… punching bag. Yes, just a punching bag to curse and boss around.

“Hey, any ideas of gifts to give my girlfriend?” Luhan suddenly stopped walking making me slammed straight to his chest. He caught me from falling and steadied me. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine you gigantic monster. If you suddenly stop walking again I might just break your chest.”

“You? Breaking my chest? Please, my chest would’ve broken your head.”

“Yeah, right.” I side stepped him and walked ahead of him. He fell into step with me and pestered me for an answer for his present.

Wait, his girlfriend… isn’t it Miyoung? I snorted in disgust and told him to pick a damn expensive necklace. I bet Miyoung’s would love it.

We stopped at the necklace shop where the entire place sparkled brightly, stinging my eyes.

“Can you hurry? My eyes are hurting,” I complained tapping my foot impatiently. He eyed me but returned to select a necklace for his beloved girlfriend. A knot formed in my stomach.

Luhan took almost all the necklace out and held it up in the air, examining it one by one. He shook his head countless of times and when the manager took another necklace out, he held it in his palm and a wide smile spread across his angelic face.

A knot formed in my stomach.

It’s just a gift. Why am I feeling this way?

Shaking those thoughts away, I left the shop without him and left the mall without him.

~

 

It was kind of obvious that Luhan and I both got detention the next day. He didn’t return back to the dorm and I’ve been feeling y the entire morning. Luhan returned back to being his old self; cold and stubborn. And I’m back to my old self too; cold and… alone.

Kim Bear was busy with her own preparations for the showcase next week and wasn’t in the mood to talk with me. The other kingkas were, too,  were preparing. Except for me. It seems like the entire school is busy.

I trudged down the hallway, heading to the cafeteria for lunch. There isn’t many people in the cafeteria so I just grab whatever food I feel like eating and sat at the corner of the hall, isolating myself.

It was still an hour away till detention starts. I just want to clear this and go back to my dorm and sleep.

“Oooh, Luhan and Miyoung are making out again. I swear they look so good together,” the girls sitting behind me squealed. My eyes averted to the couple who were happily making out in the kingka’s area. They were so into it until the other kingkas around them scooted away.

Pain stabbed my heart while I tore my eyes away from them. I munched on my bread and cleared my table, dumping the tray at the counter. I purposely made a big round just to avoid them.

There’s nothing wrong with him kissing his girlfriend, right?

Why did he even try to pretend to be so close to me for the past few days. Feeling furious and vexed I knocked my head hard on the wall. “Stupid me, I shouldn’t feel this way around him,” I mumbled.

 

I went into the detention class fifteen minutes earlier. With nothing to do, I took a book and started to read. I re-read the first few lines and nothing goes into my head. After reading the first page for ten minutes, I gave up. I slammed the book shut and shoved it back to my bag.

“Oh, E.J, you’re early and eager for detention. How wonderful,” Mr. Lee came into the classroom. I sighed and waited for his next instruction. “Well, there’s nothing for you to do in detention except reflecting. Where’s Luhan?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” I muttered. Mr Lee gave me a weird look.

“Oh, then we shall wait for him then.” He took out a stack of homework from his bag and began marking the scripts. The class was quiet except for the sound of the air condition running, and the giant clock hanging to the wall ticking.

Fifteen minutes has passed and the door suddenly slid open. Luhan greeted Mr. Lee and sat beside me. Not once he looked at me.

“Well, excuse me, because I need the loo.” Mr. Lee laughed and went out of the classroom. We watch Mr. Lee slide the door close and both of us relaxed.

“So…” he started.

“I’m tired. I want to sleep,” I interrupted his speech. Putting my arms on the table, I lay on it and closed my eyes.

~

Author’s POV

 

Luhan eyed your movement. He knew that you saw him and Miyoung making out. He knew that you were obviously jealous. But to cover up and show Sunmi that there was totally nothing going on with him and you, he had to act like this.

It was really surprising that the entire school still didn’t know that Luhan was already engaged. I guess only their parents know.

Half an hour passed and Mr. Lee wasn’t back. Luhan looked at your face. Your hair fell across your eyes, causing you to twitch. You breathed heavily and Luhan assumed that you really fell asleep. He brushed away the strands of hair, his fingers then hovered above her head.

This is not good. I shouldn’t feel this way.

He took back his hand and stare at the ceiling. His mind replayed back to the scene where he kissed you. Luhan can’t believe it while he was making out with Miyoung just now, all the time he was thinking about you. It shocked him and made him felt disgusted.

His eyes travelled back to your lips. Unknowingly, he used his thumb and gently caressed your lips, like yesterday when he was cleaning away the foam off your lips.

Luhan’s heart raced as he came closer to you. He could feel your breath against his nose.

He was about to plant his lips on yours when your eyes suddenly flicked opened.

~

 

A/N: Hey yo waddup! It's been so long and I deeply apologise to y'all. Because of my stupid damn eye. *Sigh
So...here's double updates! 

 

Looks like there's going to be drama coming up and 
something big is gonna happen...hmmm...

Thank you for being patient with me! <3
And thank you for commenting and subscribing! <3