Partners

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

 

She unlocked her phone and began to dial her best friend, Sunmi, before stepping out of the classroom. Miyoung paced around the classroom restlessly, her heels clanging loudly against the ground. On the fifth ring, Sunmi finally picked up her phone. 

"Hello?" Sunmi answered,.

"Yah! Sunmi ah! I need you to help me do a favour," Miyoung began saying how E.J, the gay started to steal her husband and whatnot.

"I don't believe Luhan likes gay, I must research on that E.J lad. Don't worry Miyoung ah, I will help you get Luhan back," Sunmi comforted her but it wasn't enough. She wanted something more than comfort, like Luhan. 

She hung up the phone and sat on the chair. *Nowonder he'd been weird around me lately,*

The more she thought about it, the more frustrated she grew. Miyoung yelled out loud and threw her brand new iPhone at the ground, it's screen broke Iimmediately. *But there's something wrong with the gay, I wonder what is it when Sunmi finds out* 

With an evil grin and fresh feelings that she'd felt again, she finally left the room.

~

 

Eun Ji's POV

 

"Okay, grab a partner now and that partner will be your partner for the showcase. If there's no objection, please start now," The music teacher waved his hand to commence the start of chaos. 

The girls in my class all went up to Luhan and pleaded him to be her partner. Seriously, they don't have any sense of shame at all. I watched as each of the girls got shunned away cold heartedly by him and each time he rejects a girl, my heart lightened a little. I folded my arms and stood at the back of the classroom, enjoying being alone. 

I felt a tiny bit of pity for the girls he'd rejected though. Maybe he wanted to be with Miyoung.

Well, it's not like I'm disappointed or anything... Or am I?

I shook away those thoughts and focused on finding a partner. I look everywhere and noticed that everyone, except him, had a partner. His gaze landed casually on mine and the corners of his lips curved up into a playful smile. This is no good...

"It looks like Luhan and E.J doesn't have their own partner," Mr lee shifted his attention towards us, making the entire class curious too. 

I inclined my head toward Mr Lee, anticipating his words. 

"Then, if you two do no mind, you shall be partners!" he clapped his hands in excitement while I let out a sigh. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I just know that this was going to be disastrous!

"Hmm, I agree to Mr Lee. Thank you for this arrangement," Luhan said politely, putting on his best smile that will make any typical girls swooned, except for me. I just want to dig his eyeballs out. 

"Well, I guess it's finally settled then. I'll record your names down and you all shall preprare for the showcase." Mr Lee announced.

The girls in the class glared at me and some managed to hurl unpleasant words, aka, vulgarities at me. Are they stupid? Do they despise gays that much? I ignored them and crooked a finger to Luhan, indicating that he should come here.

Luhan narrowed his eyes and pulled out a chair that was beside him. He sat on it and crossed his arms, waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration. He's being such a baby.

Unwillingly, I dragged my legs to him and sat beside him and crossed my arms, imitating his actions. "So now we're partners, what do you suggest we should do?" 

"I think we should -" Luhan took out his phone and started playing with it, " - just play," He flashed a grin and started swiping his phone. I looked over to his phone and found out that he was busy playing Angry Birds.

"Yah! If you're not serious about this then forget it, I shall request for a change in partner," my voice went higher now and I fought to control my breathing. Angry over this guy is a no-no. I stood up and glance at Luhan who was happily killing pigs. An idea jumped into my head and I reached out and snatched his phone from his hand. 

"Since you like playing so much, let's play Catch It If You Can then," I raised the phone high up and stuck a tongue out to Luhan. 

"I was completing my last level and you ruined it! You better give it back to me now!" he hissed and slowly rose up from his seat. His height itself towered me completely and even when my hands are raised, it managed to skim past his hair; I gulped my saliva and took a step back.

"Try to get it from me?” I challenged. Backing down was a girls thing. He raised a brow and looked stunned for a second. I smirk and shook his precious phone. It shook dangerously in my hands.

“Yah! If you drop my phone, I’ll burn your house down,” he threatened and in a split second, he snatched his phone out of my hand and slipped it in his pocket.

My jaw dropped and managed to regained my senses 2 seconds later.

“Hey, chimpanzee. You may put your hands down now. Or do you want me to hug you?” without warning, he wrapped me in his arms and whispered something into my ear.

“Nxt time, think before you try playing with me,” Luhan released me and I lowered my hands down.

“So, let’s just sing then, for the showcase. I sing and you sing. That’s it. Case close.” he made an X sign with his fingers and concluded our first meeting. I agreed with him though. If I talked more, we’ll end up quarrelling and me winning, obviously.

But what kept me thinking was his actions. Why did he hug me? Why is he acting so close to me suddenly? Why, why, why?

Unless he knew my secret.

“Yah, why are you so quiet? Answer me,” he pestered and nudged my arm. Luhan’s voice broke my train of thoughts.

“Y-yes, sure,”

“So it’s settled then, we shall skip school tomorrow and go shopping,” he paused and smiled. "It's a date,"

~

 

A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating! Because I had problems with my eyes and it hurts so badly I feel like cutting it off now. D:
Anyway, here's an update! 

Thanks for the comments and subscribers! <3