First Duet

He's a ert, and He Thinks I'm Gay

 

 

 

I couldn’t sleep. My eyes were closed, but my brain won’t stop running. Why would he kiss me two times? First was when I was a girl. The next was when I was a boy. Is he so desperate for a kiss? Or maybe…

He’s gay?

After that crazy kiss, I scolded him again, of course. He looked happy and yet confused – like he was in his own world. I wonder what was running through his mind during that time.

I turned and lay on my side, facing Luhan. He’s definitely gay.

My eyes traced Luhan’s shadowed figure under the dim light, his chest went up and down steadily, and occasionally I could hear soft snores coming from him. I stifled a giggle, hearing Luhan’s snore was too cute and rare.

A kingka being weak in front of me. Not a good idea at all. After a couple of wild thoughts filled my mind, I tried to sleep.

I matched my breathing with his and let my thoughts settled down.

And just like that, I fell asleep.

~

Luhan’s POV

 

Luhan was deciding whether to act comfortably with you or to remain cold and distant. Since now he’d a girlfriend and all, so perhaps it was best to leave a appropriate distance between you and Luhan.

Luhan woke up exceptionally early in the morning. He went to the bathroom to wash himself up. He came out of the bathroom and saw you sleeping delicately. Your fringe were parted prettily and revealed your bare face.

He remembered when you danced with him during the masquerade. Your entire self radiated beauty – inner as well as outer.

Instinctively, Luhan’s hand went up to your forehead and gently brushed away a few strands of hair. Once he realized what he was doing, he immediately pulled back. He quickly dressed in his uniform and left the dorm, not knowing what has gotten into him.

~

No One’s POV

 

The next morning, you woke up, but Luhan wasn’t there anymore. You dressed up and went to school, as usual and met up with Kim Bear. She looked hyper and talkative (as usual) and chatted till you reached your own respective classes.

She said that she was pairing up with Xiu Min for the showcase. If they were a couple, I’ll totally support them. It’ll be too cute.

“Yeah, see you during lunch,” you waved goodbye to her as you walked to your class which is music again. This time, you went into class early so you could get a good spot without Luhan bothering the hell out of you.

Since you’re the first person to be there, you decided to grab a guitar and sat at the last row of the lecture hall. You put your things down and began strumming a few chords. It sounded a little out of tune so you tuned it to the right sound.

You started strumming casually, making your own music. 5 minutes passed and no teacher came in yet. You started to sing while playing the guitar.

There wasn’t anybody in the room, so you made your voice back to its original voice – soft and gentle.

 

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I thank you

 All my friends are jealous because of the fool who only sees me

 You’re a fool, a fool who only sees me, I will trust you forever

Let’s be together, fools who only look at each other~

 

You stopped playing. It’s been so long since you’ve composed your own song. But this song was lacking something.

You strummed some more times to try to find the problem but you couldn’t. You tried singing it again, this time changing the lyrics and suddenly somebody’s voice joined you, merging in perfectly.

 

Oh I love you love you love you,

You love me love me love me

 I know (I know) how you feel about me (your heart)

Oh I love you love you love you,

And you love me love me baby

Because I love you too~

 

Luhan's side

 

Luhan was walking towards his music class when he heard somebody singing. It was sweet and gentle and alluring. He followed the source of the voice and apparently it was just beside his own destination.

Carefully, he slide the door opened and peeked through it.

His eyes rounded as he found you singing so soothingly and melodiously. He stood there and mainly just listened. He watched you as you changed your lyrics again and again.

After which your lyrics were fixed, the only thing missing was a duet partner. He watched you frown as your song sounded weird. He couldn’t stand it anymore and started to sing with you.

It sounded fabulous.

~

 

You released the guitar string as the last note reverberated in the air. Once you ended your song, you quickly look up and only caught Luhan’s eyes staring at you. He leaned comfortably against the door with his arms crossed.

A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

“Did you sing with me just now?” you asked.

“Yep, your singing was too horrible, so I joined in,” he cleared his throat, “well, it wasn’t that bad because I helped you,”

“Shut up, you’re just jealous that I sang better than you,” you argued. You knew he was just playing with you but you couldn’t help to back.

“Well, something was lacking in your music so I’ve decided to help you add something which is another voice,” he said casually. “oh and by the way you went to the wrong class, our music class is in the other room next to this,” he pointed to his left.

“Oh, I didn’t know that,” you stood up and packed your stuff. “Thanks for informing me and for the duet thingy too,” you let your voice went lower and manlier.

“Sure, no prob. And did anybody say that you sound like a girl?” he smirked.

You nearly dropped your things from that statement.

Luhan saw your flustered self and immediately started to chortle out loud. “I was just joking. Relax,”

“Well, it isn’t funny.” You spat as your shoulders brushed past him. You was about to exit the class when he suddenly pinned you against the wall beside you.

“Well, why isn’t it funny? You’re a boy yet you sing like a girl. Isn’t it weird?” he breathed. Both of his hands trapped you and your eyes turned to slits.

Could it be… that he know my secret? You told yourself to calm down and assured that there was no where he could know that you’re a girl. Maybe it’s just one of his hormones raging attacks again.

“Is there a problem?” you said, glaring into his eyeballs.

Luhan’s head leaned closer and you flinched. The hairs at the back of your neck stood up and you moved your head away from his. Your heart started to pumped wildly.

“Not-“ he moved forward and our lips were just maybe 1 cm apart, “-thing,” you shut your eyes tight and when you opened them, you found Luhan gone with the wind. Like he’d never been here before. You tightened your fist.

“What the hell is he thinking?!!!!?” you yelled and screamed, kicking the table - but regretted it immediately. Sharp pain shot through your toes all the way to your thighs. You sat on the ground and massaged your injured toe.

“That stupid Luhan, if he dares to tease me again, I’m going to announce that he’s gay too!” you muttered under your breath.

However, never did both of you knew that there was another person that witnessed the entire thing. From the moment you started playing the guitar till Luhan left the room.

Miyoung gritted her teeth tightly and anger burned her heart.

*That stupid gay is seducing my oppa! I must protect him and snatch him back!* she fished out her phone, and typed in something to her other friends. *It’s time for a plan*

~

 

A/N: Hey!! How have you all been doing? :)
Here's an update! <:

Oh look! Looks like Miyoung is going to do something! 
Sorry for the boring chapter... D: 
But hey! I used Juniel and Yong Hwa's duet for this! 
Hehehe, anyway, hope you enjoy this! 

 

Thank you!