First day of school

My Bodyguard

Woah, i did a triple update. So proud of myself! eheheh:) Please subscribe and comment! :)

Myungsoo drove you and Min Ah drove you to Seoul High. Since you two were really popular from being rich, you hesitated to get out of the car. But you two were also desperate to get out of the car before Myungsoo, so that you two weren’t embarrassed from him protecting you two.

 

But before the two of you could get off, Myungsoo had come to the door of the backseat. He opened it and peered inside. He looked around outside.

“You can get down when I tell you too,” Myungsoo said as he made sure there was no one suspicious. Slowly, Min Ah got out of the car from the other side of the back. You followed along.

“You both can get out now,” Myungsoo said slowly as he suddenly realised that you both had escaped from the other side. *Aish those girls!*

Myungsoo looked around and saw you both swarming through the crowd of students. He swiftly caught up to both of you two. Everyone stared at Myungsoo as he crept after you two.

“Argg! Myungso stop following us! Everyone’s looking, and plus our dads are not even here, so he won’t know.” Min Ah said annoyingly.

“Sorry, it’s an order,” Myungsoo replied with a evil smirk.

*Argg, sometimes I hate my dad!* you cursed your mind.

Just then, Myungsoo received a phone call.

“Yoboseyo? Yes sir, yes yes, of course sir. Were heading to class sir. Yes, bye,” Myungsoo replied through his phone.

“Let me guess, my dad?” You annoyingly stated the obvious.

“How’d you know?” Myungsoo asked curiously.

You rolled your eyes and headed off with Min Ah.

Then it clicked you. You had a plan. You gave a signal to Min Ah to follow her, and obediently she did. Myungsoo followed them without looking ahead, but kept eye of their feet.

Myungsoo kept going through his phone without noticing that you and Min Ah walked into the girl’s toilet.  Myungsoo followed them, thinking it was the classroom.

The minute he walked in, all the girls stared and started to scream girly. The next minute he knew he walked in the girl’s toilet. He sheepishly walked backwards, but it was too late. He was called to the principal’s office….

 

Myungsoo, you and Min Ah trotted to the principal’s office. Myungsoo glared at you and you looked away, but you were amused. Min Ah complained on how she never went to the principal’s office, and how she was such a good girl.

“Come in guys now, “The principal, Mr Chin Ho said.

The principal looked very stern, but not angry.

“Yah you! How dare you go to the girl’s toilet?!” Mr Shin roared.

“I…err… I can-,”Myungsoo started.

“I don’t need your excuses. You did it on purpose I can tell, but I’m letting you go. Do you know why? I heard from your previous school that you were really troublesome and mischievous, but then when I looked at your records your studies were really high. If you had just taken the final exam, you would have gotten the first rank at your school!” Mr Shin explained.

Myungsoo rubbed his temple, wanting to punch the principal’s face for saying it in front of Min Ah and you.

You and Min Ah gasped at his magnificent results. *Wow, I never knew he was a goodie.* you thought.

“It’s not too late yet, if you strive here, you would go to the top in your career life.” Mr Shin announced softly.

*Yeah right*

Min Ah and you looked at each other, still shocked.

“Now all of you run along, I have work to do,” Mr Shin said as you all started to leave. “ Oh, and Myungsoo, don’t go into the girl’s bathroom again.”

Myungsoo sheepishly smiled and went out.

You and Min Ah, quickly raced to class, and sat at the top row of the classroom, so that Myungsoo couldn’t see. But unfortunately, Myungsoo was fast and saw the both of you. You both growled and sank in your seat.

Myungsoo smirked and went  to where you were both sitting. Everyone looked up at Myungsoo confusingly. Your friend, Junhyung was sitting, when Myungsoo put his backpack next to him. Junhyung glared at him.

“Yah! Sit down, you’re embarrassing us!” You whispered.

“I don’t sit remember? I’m your bodyguard.” Myungsoo replied. You sank into your seat again.

Just then the teacher walked in and everyone rose from their seats to say good morning to the teacher again, realising that Myungsoo was a student. The girls who noticed Myungsoo, were already appalled at him. The teacher walked to his table while telling everyone to sit down. He looked up and noticed that Myungsoo was still standing.

“Hey you! Do I have to tell you as well? Sit down.” The teacher snapped. 

“Sorry sir, I’m not supposed to sit,” Myungsoo said. 

“Why? Is there a problem?” The teacher asked.

“No sir, I’m a bodyguard. I protect Min Ah and -------. And, bodyguards do not sit.” Myungsoo explained.

Everyone laughed including Junhyung. Myungsoo glared at him.

“Silence! What’s your name boy?” the teacher eyed.

“Myungsoo,”

“Hmm… you’re the new boy aren’t you?” the teacher asked. Myungsoo nodded.

“Well, I guess you don’t need to introduce yourself in front of the class, because you already did.” The teacher said. “But if you’re going to act smart, stay out of my class or sit down.”

You tugged on Myungsoo, and he gave up and sat next to Junhyung, who moved over to the other BEAST members.

The teacher started the lesson on Romeo and Juliet play.  You kept glaring at Myungsoo who kept his head straight ahead. The teacher noticed that you were looking somewhere else.

“-------! Stand up!” The teacher scowled.  You stood up immediately.

“Who was the protagonist of the Romeo and Juliet play?” the teacher asked.

“It was err…,” You began. Min Ah mouthed something, but you couldn’t really get what she was saying.

“I knew it! When you’re in class, you pay attention to me. This isn’t grade prep. You are old enough to learn not to look somewhere else!” The teacher yelled.

Myungsoo abruptly stood up angered at his words.

“The protagonist of this story is Romeo and Juliet, who fall in love and die in the end.” Myungsoo said bravely.

“Who the hell asked you boy?” The teacher asked.

“Doesn’t matter, as long as you have your answer yeah?” Myungsoo stated. Everyone laughed.

The teacher grew petrified, and you and Myungsoo both sat down. He continued with the class, and didn’t dare to ask both you and Myungsoo any questions. You really grew annoyed.

After class, it was finally recess. You sat down at the cafeteria with Min Ah and the BEAST members. Ever since you started school, there had been your friends.

“Who is he?” Yoseob asked with his mouth full as he pointed at Myungsoo who was about 3 metres away from you keeping watch. You and Min Ah sank in your seats.

“He’s our bodyguard. Apparently, our dad’s says that we have to have him always by our side. “Min Ah explained.

“Well I don’t like him. He’s so Argg. Did you see what he did in the classroom?” Junhyung recalled.

“I know! He’s so annoying, I want him to go.” You said, while rubbing your temple.

"Try talking to him?" Kikwang suggested

“Aigoo, we tried telling him, but he didn’t listen.” You whispered.

“Wow, he really thinks he’s tough huh? Well lucky for your oppa, I have an idea.” Dongwoon said with an evil smirk. He went close to your ears and said what to do. You smiled widely at the idea. *It will sure work!*

“What’s the idea?” Doojoon asked, as he ate his food.

Secret” Dongwoon winked. You smiled widely back.

“Yah! Tell us! We're your friends!” pointed kikwang.

You rolled your eyes, and couldn’t wait.

The next day...

Myungsoo got in as well in the driving seat. He drove off to school without saying a word. Once again you were told to not get out of the car, but you went out the other way.  And again, Myungsoo realized that you were gone, and searched in the crowd of students. He quickly dashed into the school building, trying to catch up with you.

Again, you and Min Ah went into the bathroom, but this time, Myungsoo was fully aware and stood near the toilet, waiting for you to come out. You went inside the toilets, and called one of your friends up. Immediately, they came in the bathroom, and gave what you and Min Ah needed. It was masks.

It was just not any masks, but it was those Italian masks, people wore to celebrate.  You and Min Ah walked out of bathroom with the masks on your face knowing that Myungsoo would be standing there.

You both thought he would discover your disguises, but to your dismay, all he said was ‘ciao’. You both giggled and went away to dance class. You both knew he wouldn’t allow if it was ‘dance class’ so you wanted to escape.

Myungsoo waited, and waited for minutes. It had already been thirty minutes and he began to worry. *Aish! Where has those girls been?* He had no other choice but to go in and check once again.  There were no other girls in the toilet, which made him ease himself.

“Min Ah?” He screamed at the empty toilet blocks. “--------?”

He searched and searched but never managed to find you both. *Aigoo! They both escaped from me.*

Just as he was going to walk out of the toilet, the Mr Chin was coming. He quickly ducked under the flower pot, waiting for the principal to go. *Phew that was close. I thought I would be caught again.*

After Mr Chin went, he swiftly got back to his feet, and started to find the two of you. He looked through the windows of every classroom, but couldn’t find you too. Then he heard music. He paced to the place, and found both you and Min Ah dancing. *OMO! There here?! They can dance as well?!*

You entered into the classroom, and abruptly everyone stopped dancing. A boy, who was on a chair watching them, saw everyone was looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo sat on a few chairs after him and put his head on his palm.

“Why did you all stop?! Start!” The boy yelled.

*He must be a student teacher.* Myungsoo thought. You and Min Ah looked guiltily at him and started to dance, when the boy interrupted.

“Stop, Stop, stop. You are all are doing it wrong.” The boy yelled, as he went over to a girl. The boy put his hands on her hips and made her sway. He then went to a tall thin girl, and touched her thigh, signalling to move her legs more. But he wasn’t doing it for them to do the dance better. He was simply a ert.

Myungsoo witnessed this, and hastily got up from his seat. Just when the boy was about to touch you, Myungsoo grabbed his hand, and pushed him to a side. The boy got up. *What the-*

The boy was hit once again by Myungsoo. You tried to calm Myungsoo down, but he didn’t. He kept hitting him. You realised how strong he was and pleaded to not him. The boy stood up with a bloody nose and ran away.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Min Ah asked annoyed.

“Didn’t you see how he kept touching everyone? Do you realise he’s not here to teach you?” Myungsoo replied seriously.

“We know that! You can’t always take over our lives, Myungsoo!” You said to him stubbornly.

“Are you serious? Are you really going to say that?” Myungsoo said. You rolled your eyes.

“Well what do we do now? We have no teacher!” Min Ah stated. Myungsoo looked away.

“ARGG, come on girls, “You called everyone annoyingly.

Just as everyone put their bags on their shoulders, the music came on. You and Min Ah turned around.  Myungsoo clicked his fingers, as the music started. As soon as the first word sang, he started to dance. At first you thought he was just being playful, but as the song progressed, so did his moves. You opened your mouth bewildered by his moves.

You glanced and Min Ah who had the same shocked face as you. Soon the song ended, and you both had the same faces. Myungsoo smirked at your faces. *Why does he have to smirk like that? He’s so cute- Min Ah get yourself together!* Min Ah thought.

“Where did you learn to dance like that?” You asked stunned. Myungsoo came close to your face, so that you were inches away from him. You backed away, and he smirked again.

“It’s something I know,” Myungsoo said cockily. You rolled your eyes.

“Now, do you want me to be your teacher or not?” Myungsoo asked with a smile.

“Yes!” All the other girls said in unison. When they first had met Myungsoo, they all had fallen for him immediately. You and Min Ah shook your heads, but Myungsoo had already decided. *Oh well, at least we could improve at our dancing skills.*

“So, when did you become interested in dancing?”Myungsoo asked.

“Since I had learnt to dance. It was really fun, so I decided to come to classes,” you shrugged.

The day went on, as Myungsoo helped all of you to dance properly. From then, you didn’t feel uncomfortable or awkward around him somehow. 

You also didn’t know that a man, in his 30’s was watching you and Min Ah and Myungsoo closely. He received a phone call.

“Hello? Yes boss. I found the girls. I would kidnap her now, but she has a bodyguard with her right now. Yes sir. I will take a good watch of them. Bye sir.” The man replied. He glared at all three of you. *I will get you.*