Villain

My Bodyguard

Miahne, sorry for not updating. enjoy and subscribe :) by the way, -------- means you :)

Myungsoo’s POV

It was a pretty awkward dinner. 

As soon as I finished eating I headed to my room upstairs, until I realized I had forgotten what room. I had only remembered what room -----‘s dad was in. I decided to just check all the rooms.

I slowly walked over to the room on the left, and slightly twisted the doorknob. I slightly opened my eyes to peek in when suddenly saw a figure go past really quickly.

I screamed because I thought it was a ghost. But luckily it wasn't that big so ----‘s dad woke up. But it was loud enough for -----, Min Ah and WooHyun to come out of their rooms. I had realized the door I was about to enter was Min Ah’s and --------.  I gulped.

Min Ah and ----- came out of their rooms, and looked at me in a weird way.

“Were you the one that just screamed?”----- asked curiously.

“Me? I thought it was one of you,” I lied, trying to hide my puffed red cheeks.

“It sounded so manly though,” WooHyun commented

“Stop talking nonsense, it must be the kids next door.” I lied again

“There are no kids next door; in fact there is no house next door!” Min ah stated.

*Aish! I think they found me out.*

 “Meh, who cares, I’m sleepy, let’s go Min Ah” ------ said as she turned into her room.

*Thank god, that would have been embarrassing.*

I straightened up, pretending nothing happened.

“But sir, I swear I heard a rather manly voice, my ears are pretty efficient.” WooHyun said

“Well, I guess you should check on that again. Now show me my room.” I ordered.

“Very well sir, it’s this door. Goodnight sir. We have to wake up early.” WooHyun reminded.

I walked in my room and sat on the bed. It was really cozy. It was really comfortable that I even fell deep asleep.

-NO ONE’S POV-

You slouched back on your bed and put your hands behind your head.

“Don’t you think that was Myungsoo’s squeal?” You asked Min Ah

“Yeah, he was just playing cool. But he seems really brave. Did you see when he caught the arrow, man that was freaky,” Min ah recalled.

“Dae, but it’s a bit funny how he squealed.”

“Mmm…anyways, I want to sleep, we have to get up early remember,”

“Araso, I’m sleeping too then.” you replied, as you pulled the covers over you to be warm

As you slept, you kept thinking about what happened earlier. You still couldn’t take the picture of you rolling on top of him. *Aigoo, so embarrassing! *

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Myungsoo, take me to the airport please, I’m going to go to Busan for awhile. I want you to take care of my two daughters. You may have noticed that I call Min Ah as my daughter, that’s because her dad is my best mate and his daughter is a daughter of my own. You have to take clear responsibility of them. One scratch or anything that I hear, you’ll face the consequences Mr. Now take me to the airport.” ------‘s dad explained.

“Sure sir, I’ll take great and efficient responsibility of them two. If you will just get in the car and I will drive you to the airport,” Myungsoo smiled sincerely. --------‘s dad got in the car and Myungsoo drove off to the airport.

Just as they arrived at the airport, and --------‘s dad got out of the car with his luggage, Myungsoo realized an suspicious aura around him. It was night and not many people were there at the airport.

“You can go now, I will be able to go in myself, and I’m fine.” -------‘s dad said as he walked towards the airport building.

Myungsoo glanced around and saw a black commodore car parked. In the car, there was a man. He watched ---------‘s dad’s every step. He took out his gun and aimed at -------‘s dad. Myungsoo witnessed what was going to happen, and ran over to --------‘s dad, and pushed him over, so that the bullet missed ---------‘s dad and went towards the bin, which made a loud noise.

Before, your dad could say something, Myungsoo chased after the car, at his fast speed. The car increased its speed, but Myungsoo did not give up. He managed to catch up to the car, and hop on the little step near the driver’s door. He looked at the evil guy that had tried to kill your dad. He wore a black suit, and looked like he was in his 40’s. He had black patches under his eye.

Without a warning or gesture, Myungsoo grabbed his collar, still keeping balance, and punched him in the face, which made the driver go sprawling in his seat, which made the car sway from side to side. Myungsoo got in the car quickly, a siding the man to the passenger seat. Myungsoo drove back to the Airport and found -------‘s dad waiting.

Myungsoo grabbed the guy with his collar, who was still recovering from the hard punch. Myungsoo brought him to ------‘s dad.

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?” Myungsoo screamed. The man did not budge. “TELL ME NOW! I’LL GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS.”

“5…4….”Myungsoo began his count down.

“No, no I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you. I work for….” The man started.

“HURRY UP AND TELL ME,” Myungsoo demanded, as he slapped him across the face.

“I work for… Mul Han,” the man said weakly, before collapsing on the ground.

“Mul Han?”

 

ooooo...Mul Han?