Bad choice

My Bodyguard

“What happened?” Dongwoo asked as he shook his hands after going to the toilet.

“I don’t know, he said he was going home first,” Min Ah explained. That’s when you had an idea.

“He also asked for you and the others to follow him now, urgently!” you urged. Min Ah gasped, but closed after you stepped on her foot. You grinned.

“He wouldn’t say that, there needs to be someone to protect you,”

“Here, I’ll even ring him,” You said hoping your plan will work and took Min Ah’s phone from her.

Min Ah went close to your ear, “What are you planning?” You grinned and started to ring Myungsoo.

“Hello?” Myungsoo said on the other side.

“Oh yeah it’s me, you said for the others to follow, right?” You asked innocently and put it on speakers.

“Yeah, just tell them too. Is that why you called?!” Myungsoo screeched. Dongwoo looked dumbfounded. He took the phone of you.

“Hyung are you sure? Is it safe?” Dongwoo asked.

“Are you a child? I’ll be waiting at home,” Myungsoo cut the line. You felt relieved.

“See I told you. You should hurry, he’s waiting,” You urged.

“Then how are you guys going?” Dongwoo questioned puzzled.

“We’ll find a way-“You started before Junhyung interrupted.

“We’ll take them home,” He declared.

“We?” Min Ah asked, until she saw the rest of them behind grinning.

“Okay, whatever, just be careful, I’m taking the others, call if something happens.” Dongwoo replied and hurried off. Min Ah looked at you astonishingly.

“What would you have done if Myungsoo said something else?” Min Ah questioned

“We would’ve got into trouble and would have to be followed,” you replied coolly.

“Either way, our heads are going to be chopped, that’s for sure,” Min Ah sighed.

 

“And you guys! We got away to not be followed, and now you guys want to join?” You complained.

“Who said we were?” Kikwang smiled.

“But before-“Min Ah started before she realised that they were saying it for fun.

 “Okay, now we’re dead for sure, I hope people come to my funeral.” Min Ah sighed and put her hands together.

“Don’t worry, see now we can be free!” you jumped up and down.

 

-BACK AT THE HOUSE-

Myungsoo stormed in.

“Myungsoo, he escaped,” Hoya said.

“HOW? How can you just let him?! There’s no way he could have, we tied him so hard onto the chair!” Myungsoo complained.

“That’s probably why he needed to go toilet,” Sunggyu said.

“Wait... you mean you guys let him out to go toilet?” Myungsoo yelled.

“He really did need to go,” Sungyeol sheepishly said.

“And he escaped how...?” Myungsoo asked.

“While we were guarding the toilet door, he climbed through the window at the back...” sungyeol put his head down. “But we went to chase him, and he managed to escape around the corner.”

“Are you kidding me now?! Do you know how hard it was to catch him?!” Myungsoo shouted. “Wait... how long has it been since he went?”

“About 2 hours already,” Hoya said. “We already chased him for an hour, but he just vanished.”

“What’s going on? What vanished?” Dongwoo questioned as he came through the door with Sungjong and Woohyun.

“What are you doing here now? There’s still time left from school.” Myungsoo asked. “Wait where are they?!”

“You told us to come hyung, Dongwoo hyung even called you.” Sungjong declared.

“What do you mean? I told you to follow them not me!!” Myungsoo yelled.

“Okay calm down, we’ll find a way,” Sunggyu calmed him down.

“A way? How are we gonna catch him?! He was our only lead to that bastard,” Myungsoo replied.

“Wait he...he escaped?!” Woohyun gasped.

“How far do you think he would have gone to? Especially with those wounds, he probably wouldn’t have been able to get to the nearby school or train station-“Sungjong started.

“Hold up,if you’re all here, who’s with ~~~~~and Min Ah?!” Hoya widened his eyes.

“Junhyung and the rest of the guys said they’ll be with them,” Dongwoo said.

“And you trust them?” Myungsoo asked. Dongwoo shrugged.

“I think we should call him,” Woohyun suggested.

Woohyun phoned them and Junhyung picked up.

“Hello?”

“Umm... is ~~~~ and Min Ah with you guys?” Woohyun asked

“No, why would they be?”

Myungsoo snatched the phone.

“What are you saying?! You said they’ll be with you!”

“Oh... ha-ha I only said that so that they can have some free time. I mean you guys follow them everywhere, let them have some free time!” Junhyung exclaimed.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Myungsoo yelled. Dongwoo snatched the phone.

“Do you know what you’ve done?! You’ve made them in danger, they could get kidnapped! Especially when the guy escaped.”

“Wait so all that crap was real?! The bell rang a while ago and they went out. You should’ve told us earlier!”

Myungsoo took back the phone. “How long has it been?”

“About...10 minutes? We’ll go find them”

“Okay, oh and also keep your tracking device on for your phone.” Myungsoo said before he turned back to the guys. “We need to hurry, we don’t know how far he’s gone, but it’s likely he’ll go back to Mul Han, especially with those wounds. It’s even likely after he had been caught that Mul Han replaced him for another guy to follow ~~~~~ and Min Ah.”

“Then its best if we split up to find them,” Sunggyu suggested.

“But how do we find them?” Sungjong asked.

“I know a way, we just have to pray that they have it still,” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Who has what still...?” Hoya enquired.

“Nothing, you guys can go, I’ll catch up with youse later,” Myungsoo said before he ran upstairs.

-The streets in which you and Min Ah are at-

“Yah, yah, yah! Doesn’t this look pretty?” you held up a bow clip up to your hair.

“Huh? Oh... yeah yeah,” Min Ah seem distracted.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m scared we’re gonna get in trouble.”

“Oh calm down, I’ll take the responsibility.”

Min Ah sighed. You couldn’t care any less and kept shopping. You then came across a bracelet that had the letter ‘L’. You remembered the day when you both were sitting on the balcony.

-Flashback-

“You know how you want to be a singer? Are you going to make your stage name L?

“No, don’t laugh, but its gonna be ‘L’”

“WHAT?! AHAHAHHAHA, like the L from death note?”

“No, why does everyone think that? I don’t know, i just created it.”

-Present-

“Hey don’t you think this bracelet looks goo-“You started before you realised you couldn’t find Min Ah. “Min Ah! Where are you?!”

You looked around and panicked. Suddenly you were covered with a black cloth over your face and got dragged away...