Escape

My Bodyguard

As you all know, my updates have been really really slow, and i am very sorry. I do actually have plans in finishing it, so don't worry :) In the meantime, here's a double update :)

 

“I’m crazy, i’m crazy,” you repeated as you walked out of class banging you head with your books.

“Yeah you are,” Myungsoo smirked and pushed pass to go to his locker.  You glared and raised your hand, but put it back down when he turned around.

“What are doing, aren’t you going to your locker?” Min Ah asked after she came out.

“Yeah I’m going, but the stupid teacher took my phone argh” You and Min Ah walked to your lockers which were near Myungsoo’s.

“Serves you right for texting in the middle of class,” Min Ah lectured. You blew a raspberry.

As you got your books you looked at him and saw how he looked hot as he put his books away.

“Wait...what the hell I am thinking?” you asked yourself

“Yeah what are you?” Min Ah retorted.

“Oh shush. I don’t even know myself,” you pouted and walked ahead as Myungsoo followed behind. You looked behind as Myungsoo constantly checked his phone. You smiled unknowingly.

 

As you and Min Ah walked through the garden place, she kept blabbing on about how she got an A+ for science. Myungsoo and Dongwoo kept a close proximity but not enough to hear anything.

“Yeah...good job... and I got a b, yay” you rolled your eyes, and sat on the bench while Myungsoo sat with Dongwoo under the tree on the other side behind you.

“See this is why I told you to add more-“Min Ah kept talking but nothing was going in your mind. All you could think of was Myungsoo. You took out your phone that you got back from the teacher and started to dial Myungsoo.

“Yah, what are you doing, he’s like behind us!” Min Ah warned.

“Don’t worry, he would never doubt it would be me,” you winked. You dialled the number and put earphones in, to make it seem like you were listening to music. You quickly put one side of the earphone into Min Ah’s ear and got back to the call.

“Hello?” Myungsoo said, but in a gentle tone.

Did you miss me?

“Hmm... i don’t know, did i?” Myungsoo asked back with a smirk. You gasped and looked at Min Ah. Even Dongwoo, who was of course hearing the conversation secretly, seem shocked.

You have changed! You used to say to not phone anymore, now you what... miss me?”

“HAHHAAH, you wish, im still going to find you,” Myungsoo replied.

Seems like you’re desperate to find me, is it because you like me?”

“Pft as if, that will never happen!” Myungsoo replied but he somehow felt that he didn’t mean that.

i’ll make it happen. Hmph,”

“Go ahead and try,” Myungsoo said. At this point Dongwoo could not hold his laughter and went to the toilet.

“I’m going toilet, have fun,” Dongwoo winked and went away. You and Min Ah cracked up laughing as Myungsoo put his hand to his face. *what am I doing?*

“Anyway, how did you even get my number?”Myungsoo asked changing the subject.

Surpriseee~” you said in English. You turned around and saw that Myungsoo was patting the stray cat, that would always come into the school . You smiled.

You seem to like cats,”

“Meh, they’re okay, better than dogs,” Myungsoo shrugged as he looked down at the cat. ”Wait a minute, why ask that question all of a sudden?”

 You and Min Ah panicked and hung up, then you tried to quickly keep the phone to yourselves and act normally. Slowly, he placed the cat down and walked towards the two of you.

“He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming,” you whispered as you squinted your eyes. Myungsoo had already come near. He came closer to you and Min Ah.

“It wasn’t me, it was-“Min Ah started.

“Didn’t you guys hear the bell?” Myungsoo asked raising a brow.

“Yeah, we did, we were just about to go,” you let out a breath and walked away with Min Ah.

*It couldn’t have been her right?* Myungsoo immediately thought, but shook his head to something that seemed impossible.

 

- At Mul Han’s quarters-

“Did you find him?!” Mul Han screamed.

“Ani-Aniyo, he must have been caught by them,” a man dressed in a suit replied scared.

“What are you doing?! Hurry up and find him. Once youdo, bring the camera and finish him.”Mul Han screeched as he rotated his fists. *The time is near, just you wait.* The man in the suit hurried off with his men as Mul Han pumped his fists and rocked on his chair.
 

-Back at home—

“Hyung, where are you going?” Sungyeol asked as he saw Hoya in a rush to go out somewhere.

“Huh? Oh nothing... I just have something to do,” Hoya smiled as he went out. *I need to be back before they come back home* Hoya thought.

“Oh...where is he going?” Sungyeol thought before going back to what he was doing.

Just then Sunggyu came out of the bathroom.

“Oi Sungyeol, where’s Hoya?” Sunggyu asked.

“He went out in a rush, don’t know where,” Sungyeol mumbled while eating his chips and watching tv.

“Hmm... anyway, did you give him food?”

“Who?”

“Do you have dementia? The guy we caught, obviously.”

“Oh him... nope, I forgot.”

“Aiya... I’ll give it to him”

Sunggyu went to the room with the food.

“I need to go to the toilet,” the man said.

“Eat first.”

“I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET.”

Sunggyu sighed and called Sungyeol, who was just lying on the couch lazily.

“Coming hyung...” Sungyeol dragged his feet.

“We need to take him to the toilet.”

“Would he even be able to go urinate, with all our bashing?” Sungyeol smirked. The man spat.

“Just help”

As Sunggyu held him, Sungyeol untied the rope, and guarded him to the toilet.

“Are you gonna come in with me?” the man glared at them. Sunggyu and Sungyeol looked at each other and went out of the door and closed it. After some time, there seemed to be no noise.

“Why is there no noise?” Sungyeol asked.

“I don’t know, he couldn’t have escaped right?”Sunggyu doubted.

“OMG, hyung! Now that I remember, there’s a window in there!!” Sungyeol yelled. With all their might they opened the door, to find that he had already fled.

“OH NO, WHAT DO WE DO?! Myungsoo is gonna kill us!” Sungyeol worried.

“What are you saying?” Hoya popped out of nowhere.

“He escaped through the window,” Sunggyu explained.

“WHAT?! What are you doing there, let’s go find him, hurry up!” Hoya screeched before them three ran out of the house and began searching.

 

Suddenly Myungsoo’s phone rang.  You and Min Ah exchanged looks.

“That is not me, the teacher took my phone for texting in class remembe?” you whispered to Min Ah as you raised your hands. You both listened closely.

“Hello? What are you saying? WHAT?!! HOW COULD YOU-“ Myungsoo glanced at you and turned away. “Okay, I’ll come now.”

“What was that call?” You looked at him up or down.

“Huh? Oh nothing. I’m going home first. Go home afterschool with the others. Make sure to come home on time. Okay?”

You nodded and as he turned around you imitated how he said it. Min Ah shook her head. *I wonder what happened?* you thought before going to your locker.