Scared

My Bodyguard

Hey there! I'm back :) Sorry for the wait'

 

Myungsoo grabbed the camera and pressed the ‘on’ button. He went to the pictures that where taken.  He saw that there was a picture of you leaning on Myungsoo.

*She fell asleep on my shoulder?*

At that time, Hoya entered the room. Myungsoo quickly deleted the photo.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Hoya enquired

“Oh... that guy took a photo, and was running with it, so I was going to see what he took,” Myungsoo glanced.

“Oh...hyung, err… give it to me, I’ll look, you need to get your hand treated.” Hoya said desperately

“My hand is alright, I can look,” Myungsoo got up and walked away with the camera.

“Wait, no- ahh,” Hoya scratched his head.

 

You sat on the couch and wondered who it was. You couldn’t help but feel panicked and scared.

*Who the hell is he?* You got up abruptly and walked towards the guest room. With trembling hands you opened the door, but someone stopped you. You looked up and saw Myungsoo

“Ah… you scared me,” you felt relieved.

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo asked.

“That...that... I wanted to see him and –“

“And? What are you going to do when you see him? Look, I don’t even know who he is; he could be dangerous, so go upstairs and stay with the others,”

“Tsh, since you’re going in there, why can’t I go in as well?” You asked pouting, Myungsoo gave you a glare.

“Ok ok, I’ll go,” you pouted and made your way upstairs glancing back.

Myungsoo sighed and walked into the room. He saw that the guy was tightly tied to a chair, with his hands and legs. He was bashed and blood was everywhere.

Myungsoo went right up to him. The guy looked up at him.

“You… what’s your name?” Myungsoo enquired.

“Do I… have to tell you?” The man smirked

“You think it’s funny? I don’t think you’re in a situation to laugh,” Myungsoo retorted as he pulled a chair and sat in front of him.

“This...is your camera? Right?” Myungsoo asked holding up the camera. The man struggled in his chair and sneered 

“Look like it is,” Myungsoo smiled. “Answer, why did you take a picture of ~~~~ and me?”

The guy didn’t answer. Myungsoo pulled his hair back.

“What’s your relation?” Myungsoo fiercely asked while pulling his hair. The man groaned in pain but still didn’t answer.

 Just then there was a ringtone. It was the guy’s phone.

The man struggled, but he couldn’t move.

Myungsoo searched him to find the phone. He saw something bulgy out of his pocket, and took it the phone out. He looked at the caller and his eye rounded.

“YAH YAH, GIVE IT BACK YOU ” The man screeched.

 

[MUL HAN SIR] – Caller ID

 

Hesitatively, he slid the green button and put the phone on his ear.

“YAH! How many times do I have to call you? You…where are you? Did you take the pictures well? It should be enough to take down that girl” Mul Han spoke with a small laugh.

“BOSS! THERE’S SOMEONE WHO KIDNAPPED ME, BOSS-“ Myungsoo shut the man’s mouth, but it was already too late. The phone disconnected.

Myungsoo hurriedly called back but the line was disconnected.

“DAMMIT” Myungsoo yelled. “Yah, bastard, what does he mean by take down that girl?!”

The man laughed. Myungsoo punched him in the face.

 

Upstairs, you were walking up and down.

“Oh will you stop walking up and down? It’s making me dizzy,” Min Ah rolled her eyes.

“AHH! What could he have said? Is he really one of Mul Han? Did you see how he looked at me? Ohh… scary,” you shivered.

 

At that time Myungsoo walked up stairs. You ran to him.

“What did he say? Who is he?” You earnestly asked.

“One of Mul Han’s guy,” Myungsoo replied.

“And you let him stay in our house?!” you screamed

“It’s the only way to track down Mul Han and for him to not trouble you or Min Ah again.” Myungsoo said as he walked to his hyung’s room. “Oh…and don’t you dare go in that room.”

*Awhhh… his rudeness* you thought.

 

Myungsoo went to the room to find Sunggyu and Dongwoo sitting there.

“Oh, you’re here?” Sunggyu asked

“Yeah, did you talk to him about anything?” Myungsoo asked again.

“We tried, but he doesn’t say anything.” Dongwoo replied

“He is Mul Han’s guy,” Myungsoo declared.

“How do you know?” Sunggyu inquired.

“He called on this phone,” Myungsoo showed them.

“How did you answer?” Dongwoo asked

“Couldn’t, that bastard screamed before I could respond,” Myungsoo replied.

“Then that means he’s scared of you to not answer, or he’s in a terrible situation. We can use this chance to track him down!” Dongwoo suggested.

“Ahh… don’t be too rash. He might have many men by his side, we have only us. We can’t be foolish,” Sunggyu convinced. “Besides, there’s no point, he would have chucked his sim card and moved somewhere else.

Myungsoo and Dongwoo nodded convinced

“But… shouldn’t we tell ~~~~~’s dad?” Dongwoo doubted.

“I think we should, but he’s the type to make really rash movements,” Myungsoo scratched his head.

“Did you find anything on the camera?” Sunggyu asked changing the subject.

“No… I still need to look through them later.”

“Ohh... your arm is it okay?” Dongwoo worried.

“Yeah,” Myungsoo said. “Araso, I’m going to rest.”

 

You were secretly hearing everything that Myungsoo said to his hyung’s.

“So that’s what happened…I think I need to take action,” you claimed.

 

After dinner you offered to wash the dishes. Everyone looked at you puzzled and astounded since you hardly did them.

“What? I just thought I should do a bit of house chores,” you shrugged.

“You seem suspicious…”Sungjong replied. Everyone agreed while you shrugged.

*Argh, I hate doing dishes, just hurry up and go to sleep* you thought while you rolled your eyes.

“Hey, this too,” Myungsoo put a bowl in and walked away. You gave him a glare.

Soon everybody went into their rooms.

“Don’t you need help?” Min Ah offered.

“Huh? No… just go and sleep, I’ll be there soon,” you smiled

“Araso,” Min Ah walked away.

You quickly finished the dishes and wiped everything. After making sure everyone was sleeping, you quickly raced upstairs to find your phone.

“Oh, there you are, I was just about to off the lights,” Min Ah said.

“Yeah yeah go ahead, I just need to go to the bathroom, bad stomach,” you lied.

“Aren’t you feeling well?” Min Ah asked concerned.

“I’m fine, go to sleep,” you smiled.

“Okay,” Min Ah replied unsure.

You grabbed your phone and sped downstairs after making sure Min Ah wasn’t looking.

Checking Myungsoo’s bedroom one more time just in case, you went towards the guest room.

“Now, ~~~~ don’t feel scared. He’s tied to a chair so he can’t harm you. Oh! Recording,” you said as you grabbed your phone and pressed the recording button and put it back in your pocket.

*Here I go*