Reveal

My Bodyguard

Hi guys!I'll try to update everyday :)

“WHAT?! No way am i going to be a bodyguard for some random girl. I have priorities of a job too!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“What job then?” Myungsoo’s dad questioned

“Umm... a singer....” Myungsoo started.

“A SINGER? “

“Yeah”

“I don’t want my son going around and singing to random people. My decision is final. You are going to do as i say, and come back when everything is settled.” Mr Kim demanded.

“What if i don’t?” Myungsoo challenged

“Well then, i shall push you in the streets and tell you to live somewhere else. You will have no luxury or anything.”Mr Kim firmly announced. “Oh yeah, you’ll have a servant with you, WooHyun.”

“Aish appa, argg!” Myungsoo muttered as he went upstairs to his room to pack up.

 

“DAE?! Bodyguard?! The ones that follow you around where ever you go?!” You exclaimed at the sudden outburst of what your father said.

“He will be coming next week, and you and Min ah will be staying in another house, but still be going to Seoul High.” Your father stated.

“But why do we need a bodyguard? We already have security.” Min Ah asked curiously

“Ahh, Min ah, your father and i have a lot of enemies as you know. Apparently, we have received information that they are going to kidnap -------. That’s why we need you to stay put with a bodyguard.”

“Oh man..., does that mean we can’t go out?” You asked irritated by the idea.

“You can, but only with your bodyguard.”

You annoyingly strolled upstairs thinking of ways to avoid having one, but there was none. Min Ah followed behind.

“Min Ah, i don’t want a ksjfls bodyguard.” You began

“Oh -----, i think it’ll be fun. I’m coming with you anyway.”

“That’s the only thing I’m happy off.” You smiled.

With that the two of you started packing your clothes, thinking of what was going to happen...