Discussion

My Bodyguard

The leader held Min Ah’s shoulder and took out his knife

Just about when he was going to cut her hand, someone knocked the knife out of the leader’s hand, and punched the leader in the face.

Everyone lifted their heads and saw Myungsoo fiercely glaring at the leader.

Min Ah gasped, and saw you next to him. You ran over to her and hugged her.

“Are you okay?” you asked worriedly

“Huh? Oh yeah,” Min Ah frowned.

Myungsoo punched the fat guy in the stomach over 10 times, and kicked him in his private part.

Sungjong and Hoya took the tall man’s hands and legs

After all the fighting, Dongwoo called the police, and the men were taken away with heavy injuries.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” Myungsoo shouted.

All the boys looked guilty for not protecting Min Ah, while Min Ah was guilty for running.

“How can you lose her? Don’t you guys know what danger she’s in?! First it’s these street thugs, but you have no guarantee what could attack her next. Don’t you know?! What if something-“Myungsoo lectured while the boys head were hung low.

“It’s not their fault,” Min Ah interrupted

“WHAT?” Myungsoo sternly asked.

“They were protecting me, but I… I ran away,” Min Ah cried on your shoulder.

“You what?! How can you not know your own danger? What if these guys didn't save you?” Myungsoo screamed. Min Ah didn't want to think about what would have happened.

“Mianhe, I –“Min Ah started.

“Now you’re feeling sorry?” Myungsoo asked.

“Myungsoo stop, she already apologized so stop,” you yelled back.

Myungsoo took some deep breathes and told everyone to get in the car to go home…

 

-At home-

Sungjong quietly sat on the couch biting his nails. *I wanna have ice-cream, but I’m scared Myungsoo will yell, after all he’s been sitting in front of us for half an hour*

“Why me? I haven’t done anything wrong, why must I be here?” you pouted but shushed for Min Ah’s sake, who was on your shoulder sleeping.

Myungsoo took a deep breath.

“Today me and ----- went to see her father,” Myungsoo started. Min Ah rose up from her sleep. “He said that we are currently under more danger from Mul Han. Apparently, he set up a guy to follow us in school. Min Ah, ------, where are those watches that I gave you?”

“Umm…they’re in our rooms, why?” You asked

“Well, your dad told you guys to wear them now. You should’ve been wearing them before, but now is crucial so don’t make any excuses.”

“What watches?” Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo sighed,”-----‘s dad gave them watches, and if they are in trouble and pressed a certain button, the radar will beep to us.”

“So we have to wear it as well? We have our own then?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah, Min Ah’s dad imported some from overseas. You’ll be wearing them while you guard Min Ah and ----- to school,” Myungsoo replied

“Wait… their guarding us to school?! All of them?! First it was you and now 5 others,” You screamed in rage.

“Make that six, Woohyun’s guarding as well,” Myungsoo added with a smirk, which made you furious.

“Argg! Come on Min Ah,” you said as you dragged Min Ah out of the living room and upstairs.

Myungsoo pulled out a box from behind the chair. He opened it, spread out the sides of the cardboard box. He took out all the watches from the box and handed it to each of the guys.

“Sir, why do I have to go to school, when there are all of you?” Woohyun asked.

“Just come, I know why you’re asking, but don’t worry, Ria will be going to Busan to help out with -----‘s mother and father for awhile, so no need to worry,” Myungsoo said.

“Deh?! Ria… Ria… is going Busan?! Without telling me?!” Woohyun frowned, while the others rolled their eyes.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes,” And also, from now on call me Myungsoo hyung, it’s uncomfortable when you call me ‘Sir’.”

“Huh, oh yeah sir- I mean Myungsoo….hyung,” Woohyun smiled then frowned. “But, may I go out for a bit?”

Myungsoo nodded, and Woohyun dashed out of the door.

“Where’s he going so fast?” Sungyeol said, after coming out of the kitchen with some drinks.

“Don’t you know? Where else would he go?” Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

 

Woohyun ran fast as he could. Seeing that he couldn’t run as fast by foot, he caught a passing taxi.

He told the driver to go to the sauna where Ria was staying.

Once he arrived there, he paid the taxi and dashed inside.

Meanwhile, Ria was sighing for the umpteenth time. She hated to be in the sauna, but it was better than going back to the house with the erted guys. While Ria was laying her back against the wall, Woohyun scooted across to her.

“Huh?! Woohyun ah. What…are…you doing here?” Ria stammered. Woohyun grasped her shoulders and set her straight.

He stared I her eyes and immediately Ria locked eyes with him. Then, Woohyun pulled her close, and hugged her. It sent chills down Ria's back

“I heard you were going Busan… I don’t want you to go, but I know it’s an order. That’s why I wanted to see you before seeing you go,” Woohyun panted.

Ria softened, “It's okay... I’ll ... i'll be back before a month.”

“A month?! Myungsoo hyung said for awhile, I thought he meant days!”

“Since when did you call him Myungsoo hyung?”

“Eheh, today, he said that ‘sir’ sounded uncomfortable,”

“You should go, Myungsoo would be waiting,” Ria smiled.

“Can’t I just stay here for one day? Besides, Myungsoo doesn’t need me, he has his friends,” Woohyun pointed.

“Just as I want you here, Myungsoo won’t let, “Ria mumbled with her head down.

“What?”

“Nothing, you should go, Myungsoo would be waiting."

“No, too bad, I’m not going; I’ll stay here for one night. He won’t mind. I’ll just go tomorrow morning to school straight away,” Woohyun said.

Ria couldn’t respond back, and sighed and slept back on the ground. Woohyun lay back next to her. Woohyun glanced over to Ria, and felt a smile come upon him. He felt his heart beat fast when Ria’s head fell accidently on his shoulder.

*What’s happening to me, I feel happy and comforted when I’m with her, is this love?*

As the night progressed, Woohyun slept as well, and both their heads were on top of each other.

 

Sorry for the slow updates, i'll be faster since its holidays :)