Chaos

My Bodyguard

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. Its so stressful with all exams and homework!

 

You opened the door to find Sungjong right in front of the door. You screamed but luckily you clutched onto the bags.

“Ohh… you startled me,” you said.

“Noona! Did you buy ice-cream?!”Sungjong asked impatiently.

“Yeah yeah, there over here. But you’re so cute!” You said until you realised what you said and you put a hand over your mouth. Dongwoo looked at you weirdly and went into the living room.

“Naww! Noona thanks,” Sungjong said as he pinched your bushing cheeks.

You awkwardly ducked into the living room to find heads turn to your direction immediately.

“Eheh… the ice-creams in the kitchen…” You awkwardly said. *Why are they looking at me that way? They turned their heads to do their own thing again.  You rushed upstairs to escape the frightening atmosphere.

“MIN AH!” you hugged her around her waist as she was hanging her clothes in the wardrobe.

“Min Ah! It’s too awkward and frightening downstairs, the air seems so scary!” You said while running your hands through your hair.

“Whoa calm down.  I know as well. They are creepy.  And one of them is really flirty. I really don’t know how their bodyguards!” Min Ah exclaimed. *They seem so childish, are they really bodyguards?*

“But really, we need to know their names. Especially if they’re gonna stay here. I actually was going to tell appa about them staying but they don’t look so harmful. I really don’t mind them staying!” You blissfully said.

“Hmm… yeah, but they kept flirting with Ria, no wonder Myungsoo had to take her with him to drop her off at the sauna for a few days. He said he had to go somewhere important after dropping her off. He was even carrying some flowers and a frame,” Min Ah explained.

“Flowers? Why flowers? And what… lunchbox? “You asked curiously.

“I have no idea,” Min Ah shrugged. “Wait… could it be that he has a … girlfriend?!”

“What?!” You screamed. For some reason it felt very disappointed and angry. *Why am I like this?*

“I don’t think he would have a girlfriend. What else could he take flowers and a lunchbox for? “You thought attentively.

-Downstairs-

Meanwhile downstairs the boys were wrecking the house slow by slow.

“Hyung! Hyung! We need to buy more ice-cream! It’s nearly finished! By dinner it’s going to finish! What to do?!” Sungjong furiously as he ran his hands through his head as he tugged on Dongwoo’s shirt who was sleeping on the couch.

“Give me the remote! I had it first!” Hoya argued.

“Yah! You know I love cartoon, it’s about time Tom and Jerry is on!” Sungyeol pouted.

“Woohyun! There’s no more toilet paper, hurry and bring it to me,” Sunggyu said in the toilet.

“Coming sir!” Woohyun bounced off.

“Hyung! Please go buy ice-cream again!” Sungyeol persisted.

“IF YOU WANT GO YOURSELF!” Dongwoo roared.

“How am I supposed to carry all the ice-creams on my own? I can’t ask Noona because she just went, and the other girl is studying, and Myungsoo’s out and these hyungs are-“Sungjong started before the annoyed Dongwoo put an apple in his mouth to make him shut up.

“SEEE! Tom and Jerry is on. Come on hyung. You can watch boxing later! Tom and Jerry! Tom and Jerry!” Sungyeol protested.

“If you want go play Tom and Jerry with hyung, then you would get a real life version of it,” Hoya pointed out.

“I don’t want to!”

“Ice-cream!”

“Remote!”

“Tom and Jerry!”

“TOILET PAPER!!!”

“GIVE ME MY SLEEP GOD!”

The house was chaotic.

 

-Upstairs-

“Where could someone go with flowers and a lunchbox?” You asked for the umpteenth time.

“Yeah, “Min Ah sighed.

Then it clicked you. *Could it be he went to a grave to give rites?* Your eyes widened. * It has to be.*